Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Regular Old Harry to Discuss Personal Stories and Struggles in February

God, he's such a fucking idiot. Andrew is taking a lot of well-deserved heat, getting a lot of criticism, and this dumbass can't just keep his head down and his mouth shut. I wonder if he'll mention his dead mum.

Prince Harry is to discuss 'personal stories and challenges' in his first appearance of the year at a virtual summit in February, as he continues to earn his keep away from royal life.

The Duke of Sussex, 38, who is currently living in his $14 million mansion in California with Meghan Markle, 40, having stepped back from royal duty, will attend a virtual event on February 3 for BetterUp.

Announcing the news on Twitter, the couple's journalist friend Omid Scobie wrote: 'In his role as Chief Impact Officer at @BetterUp , Prince Harry will join CEO @Arobichaux for a virtual event on Feb 3 to discuss their "bold commitment" to the company's new #InnerWork initiative.

'Expect to hear the duke talking about personal stories, challenges, and successes.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 29, 2022 4:37 PM

Some of you may have heard...I lost my mum when I was young.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 10:10 PM

[quote] 'In his role as Chief Impact Officer at @BetterUp , Prince Harry will join CEO @Arobichaux for a virtual event on Feb 3 to discuss their "bold commitment" to the company's new #InnerWork initiative.

A Prince of the blood transforms into court jester to the new Silicon valley aristocracy

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 10:55 PM

What a plonker.

Take away his ducal title. Poor Sussex region.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 11:03 PM

I have been reading about the royal family my entire adult life. I have only this to say about Harry: What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 11:04 PM

I can’t believe they are carrying on like this.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 11:05 PM

Can someone remind me what these people actually DO?

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 11:06 PM

R6 complain.

You'd think, with all the Andrew headlines, they'd use this opportunity to shut the fuck up

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 11:08 PM

Go away, Klan Grannies. Your Harry obsession is sad

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 11:08 PM

Here kitty...here kitty...kitty...

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 11:10 PM

Chief blablabla officer... They're just using him for the clicks on interviews like this one, by people hoping he'll dish dirt about Liz et al. And the stupid dolt will give them exactly what they want while thinking "Oh, I'm so independent and important now, look at me give interviews as Chief Bullshit Officer of the Realm."

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 11:19 PM

Did he ever rape underage girls? Asking for a relative.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 11:23 PM

BetterUp?

I like my idea better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 11:23 PM

He just can't stand the fact that his grandmother is celebrating 70 years on the throne next month and needs some of the attention.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2022 11:41 PM

Oh, I didn't realize the coronation date was 6 Feb, I thought it was going to be sometime this summer. Are all the festivities going to start soon?

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2022 11:50 PM

R14, the Queen's reign began when her father died, which was February 6, 1952. The coronation is a sacred ceremony, but it doesn't mark the beginning of a reign.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2022 12:08 AM
by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2022 1:56 AM

Meghan Markle has a huge anus.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2022 1:59 AM

Hugh Jayness

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2022 2:40 AM

He still “works” for BetterUp?

Huh.

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2022 2:49 AM

Better-Up has 17K followers on twitter. That's nothing. This is a nothingburger and they hired Harry to get them some publicity to attempt to emerge from obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2022 1:00 AM

Meghan Markle shoves pickles up her ass.

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2022 4:32 AM

He still works for that Aspen thing, too.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2022 4:33 AM

R6, they announce things. That's what they do. They announce initiatives, partnerships, grievances, and complaints, but they never have anything to show for it.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2022 6:18 PM

R23 has it right. They are full of pronouncements: about their wonderfulness, the having been victimized, their commentary on the world. But where are the real actions? I think they would make a better impression if they both got 9 to 5 jobs.

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2022 6:35 PM

R23 I think I've figured out their gig. Fairly obscure start-ups "hire" Harry to get some media attention. They pay him a fee, he claims to work for them. He shows up a couple of times publicizing them. And then disappears. He's being paid like a spokesmodel. It's a scam.

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2022 9:24 PM

I don't think he and his wife realize how lampooned they are by the general public.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2022 9:26 PM

PETULANT MAN-CHILD.

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2022 9:32 PM

Literally everyone has their number by now.

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2022 3:41 PM

Oh, BetterUp. Is this the thing where Serena Williams is going to join?

I don’t think Serena is any kind of actual friend, but the Sussexes and Serena seem to do a lot of business together. Serena does nothing but rake in cash for endorsement deals. She’s like Shaquille O’Neal (hey, get money, I’m not hating!). P&G pay Serena and Archewell accepted donations from them. It’s all a PR clusterfuck.

by Anonymousreply 29January 29, 2022 1:03 PM

R29 BetterUp has 18K followers on twitter. It's a nothingburger, a start-up that won't start.

by Anonymousreply 30January 29, 2022 4:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!