Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

20 million Chinese on Covid lockdown on the eve of the Beijing Games

Hold me, Dong..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2022 12:26 AM

BOYCOTT BEIJING 2022!

Anyone who supports these games in any way deserved Covid.

CANCEL CHINA!

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 1:38 PM

*deserves

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 1:46 PM

Hold me, Dong..

It's gold OP. Gold!

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 2:46 PM

The metal boxes which the Chinese authorities are using to confine the infected to are quite depressing. On an Indian news channel I watch in the morning, WION are reporting huge tour-style busses being used to transport people to the quarantine camps. If but one person is infected, entire residential buildings are being evacuated, with no tests given.

More harrowing footage like last year with these poor souls being clobbered on the head repeatedly, dragged kicking and screaming from their homes. They've really gone and stepped up their tyranny, despite many thinking that such an idea was impossible.

Asian media outlets reporting this is all being done in anticipation of the "Genocide Games", and that no one should be supporting the Olympics. Many see these signs as evidence their current Covid wave is much, much worse than being reported.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 3:34 PM

Hold me Dong lollol

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 3:35 PM

Doesn't it make more sense if everyone gets the omni-covid then has natural immunity? China is gonna perpetuate this thing longer than it should

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 3:38 PM

all countries should be boycotting the Winter Olympics

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 3:39 PM

Beijing 2022 = Berlin 1936

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 3:40 PM

R6 We cannot trust or believe anything the Chinese report, so for all we know, they may be dealing with more serious symptoms or more cases than hospitals can handle. I wouldn't put it past them to cover up news of a new variant either.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 3:42 PM

Word on the street is that the Olympic Winter mascot will be a cartoon covid spike protein.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 3:43 PM

LOL r10!!!

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 3:45 PM

Perhaps Sinovac doesn't protect well against serious infection with Omicron? Their vaccines are probably as trustworthy as the rest of the rubbish they produce. From my understanding, their jab is a knock-off of the Russian jab.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 3:45 PM

R12, I think Sinovac and the Russian jab both are known to have low effectiveness and are associated with politically-motivated rushed development. But it does have some effectiveness- 51 percent compared to 90 for Pzifer - and doesn’t have to be kept extremely cold, and China did distribute it to many developing countries as a goodwill/diplomacy gesture. Russia’s Sputnik vaccine had a poor rollout and refused to show their data from testing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2022 6:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2022 9:16 PM

[quote] The Chinese "bringing back Anal Swab Tests"..

I'm headed to Peking!

by Anonymousreply 15January 22, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote] The Chinese "bringing back Anal Swab Tests"..

Sign me up!

by Anonymousreply 16January 22, 2022 12:23 AM

Blame Canada!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 22, 2022 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!