Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do cats act so weird?

Informative or not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2022 5:59 PM

Not gonna waste my time and give you clicks by watching your link. Provide a summary or GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 1:26 PM

So evolution OP?

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 10:29 PM

Because they're cats OP.

Special, unique and unabashedly weird creatures.

Which is why we love them.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 10:32 PM

My male cat was sleeping in the plastic kitchen trash receptacle this morning. I was tossing something in there and jumped when I saw two eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 11:35 PM

Because they’re transdimensional beings toying with us for their amusement

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2022 12:02 AM

My cat had 4 kittens in November. Long story short she was a stray I was helping keep warm during the winter. Anyway, the time is coming where they must be re-homed. I am caught off guard because I was not expecting them to be this tender, loving, super sweet family unit. I am wracked with so much guilt about breaking them up! If I had a larger home I would keep them. The mom is going to be so sad. MARY.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2022 12:21 AM

R6. Just wait a few more weeks. By then, then won’t know one another from Adam. And if someone else is willing to feed them, the same will be true if you.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2022 12:49 AM

R7 Thank you for reassuring that it gets easier! I’m just kind of fumbling my way through this.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2022 1:23 AM

They're going to pee allllll over your carpets.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2022 4:06 AM

Because they’re always secretly plotting their people’s deaths.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2022 5:38 AM

R9 I was so scared of that. I have never had a cat in my 40 years. I am actually astonished at their inherit intelligence and intuition. They immediately took to using a litter box once they became of age. They are rambunctious and have ruined my drapes but no issues with pee or poo. Thank god. Now, changing and keeping up on the litter is a fulltime disgusting job. Trying out ways to make it better, if thats even possible.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2022 2:08 PM

They have genetic brain neuromaps similar to Republicans. They really only care about meeting their own needs.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2022 2:10 PM

OP, with 4 kittens plus their mom, you need more than one litter box. That will make the job easier for you and them.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2022 2:11 PM

I have a formerly-stray mom and her five grown kittens. Luckily I've rented a small 2-story house for the past 13 years, so they have lots of space. They all love each other, and the mom knows they're her's- she's still the boss.

It forced me to become more stable and responsible. Next step is buying 'our' own home.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2022 4:14 PM

[quote] Why do cats act so weird?

Because they can.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2022 9:19 PM

Bobcat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2022 5:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!