Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Chinese woman asked a white man to "go back to his country" in China's subway

The white man looks cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2022 6:43 AM

No one ever thinks of reverse racisms, you wouldnt believe what Chinese and Indian cunts say about westerners.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 7:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 7:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 7:24 AM

Chinese considers all Westerners barbarians

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 7:31 AM

He was probably about to culturally appropriate something, so it's okay.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 7:33 AM

He wasn't spending enough money.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 7:38 AM

Chinese people are some of the most racist people alive. All of them. That's why my sympathy for them is limited when I hear they're attacked.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 7:42 AM

[quote]No one ever thinks of reverse racisms

Reverse racism is redundant / meaningless. It's just racism.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 7:46 AM

[quote] All of them.

You’re an old fucking racist. That’s why I have no sympathy for you when you’re gay bashed.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 7:46 AM

Woman sounds like your typical Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 7:51 AM

Perhaps he objected to her spitting on the ground?

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 8:00 AM

Or doing a farmer's handkerchief.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 8:01 AM

Why is this shocking or newsworthy? Anyone who isn't completely addled with ideology knows that this stuff not only happens but is common.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2022 8:03 AM

That's when you just smile and say, as sincerely as possible without rolling your eyes, "have a nice day!" That usually pisses the racists off even more.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2022 8:28 AM

R7, most Chinese people support the white man in the comments section below

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2022 8:47 AM

Most Chinese thinks white men are hairy apes.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 8:53 AM

No they don’t. You’re an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2022 8:57 AM

In Cantonese, gweilo means white ghost, a very common pejorative for White folk.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2022 8:58 AM

Then why do white people call themselves that? So many YouTubers go by variations of that.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2022 9:10 AM

The irony is they point to racism in the West as evidence of our decline. Russia did this during the Cold War, either decrying the racism or just the strife itself. China also cites our terrible Covid response as evidence that Western democracy is inferior to unified CCP rule. The Trump movement has done so much heavy lifting for our enemies.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2022 9:29 AM

Troll thread and you're all falling for it. Or maybe you're all trolls?

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2022 11:37 AM

Yes, "YouTubers" are an accurate sampling of the population.

Jesus fucking Christ, the moronic shit you read here...

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2022 11:39 AM

Reverse racism isn't a thing. All nations display some sort of racism.

I love Americans decrying China's alleged brainwashing while forcing kids to stand up every day and pledge allegiance to a flag with their hand over their hearts.

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2022 12:18 PM

This is why the EBE’s hate us.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2022 6:52 PM

Details from Chinese site (at link)-

The video shows that the woman asked the white man to "get out of China", the man calmly responded "why", the woman said angrily, "You are not like a man, you are like a woman", the man responded "I don't." Like an animal, but you are like an animal", the woman scolded the other party again "your mother must have died a long time ago", the man did not lose his temper, but responded subtly, "No, she is alive, and she educated me. Very good, my mother taught me how to be an educated person, there are many friendly people in China, and you are not one of them, we are not from Shenzhen, go back to your village."

The woman responded unconvincingly, "Shenzhen is my hometown." The foreigner questioned, "Is it your hometown? I have lived here for 10 years."

Regarding the behavior of women being unreasonable and cursing their mothers in English against foreign men, many netizens think that although women are fluent in English, it seems not so noble to use the language they have learned to abuse a foreigner on the Shenzhen subway. Her words are too rude and have the image of losing the country. Judging from the comments of netizens, most people do not support women.

In the eyes of netizens, one should not worship foreigners, but also respect foreign friends. At least according to the conversations circulating on the Internet, this foreigner speaks very civilly and is a well-educated person. On the contrary, the woman is a little irritable and unreasonable. .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2022 7:40 PM

r11, it's her country. As disgusting as spitting is, that's the norm there. It's not his place as a foreigner to chide her for it.

r15, are you simple, naive, or really young? You have no idea what their background is or even if each comment is from a unique visitor.

[quote] China also cites our terrible Covid response as evidence that Western democracy is inferior to unified CCP rule.

The West was blindsided by covid unlike China who knew what the fuck was going on, tried to keep it under wraps, tried to hoard medical supplies, and actively undermined non-Chinese research/investigation into the matter. If America had pulled the shit that China did, the response from the rest of the world wouldn't have been as tame as it's been towards China.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2022 6:37 AM

I think we have some Lockheed employees here. It's not going to work.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2022 6:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!