Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes- “It’ll Be Okay” music video is here!

He FINALLY dropped a music video for his song like two months after releasing the single that flopped.

Is he hoping the video will bring life to the song and make it a hit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2022 9:18 PM

Did it flop? It is all I hear on Tiktok but of course that does not mean anything. It is a nice ballad

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2022 12:26 AM

I saw him in concert a few yrs ago. It was sooo fun me and my friend were jacked

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 12:30 AM

R2, did Shawn look hot in person?

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2022 9:56 AM

Take it over to the Tiger Beat Magazine forums, fangurlinas @R2 and @R3.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2022 10:36 AM

Does he present hole in it? If so I'll watch it.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2022 10:54 AM

[Quote] It was sooo fun me and my friend were jacked

Do you both still work out?

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2022 10:55 AM

It'll be okay...

If you admit you're gay

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2022 11:58 AM

Yes r3

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2022 9:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!