Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears feverish 🥵 rant .

Mentions her sis , Jaimie and her grievances against her parents .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 20, 2022 7:50 PM

So you bitch when I post about her but you do?

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 11:59 PM

Did she write this while being naked in her kitchen?

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 11:59 PM

Is she off her meds, or just illiterate?

Or both?

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 12:32 AM

Both, r3

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 12:50 AM

I don't think she sounds illiterate. Not even incoherent. But still unhinged ... is she saying her family is reponsible for her having fever?

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 8:35 AM

She's just not great at putting her feelings into words, it sounds like she's saying she's in this general situation she's in because of her family, but not that her family specifically gave her COVID or whatever she's got.

She definitely needs an assistant and I'm real concerned that she doesn't have one. Sam needs to stop hopping on dicks or whatever it is he's doing and spend a few minutes getting an assistant for her. I haven't been one to call him irresponsible in the past like so many others have, but this incident makes me a lot less inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt like I have been.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 8:43 AM

OP, you can stop with the updates on this nobody.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 8:49 AM

The Britney Manifesto. She needs to be tranquilized, bagged and awarded a friendly Frances Farmer nostril probe. We know there's a demure lady somewhere behind this fevered exhibitionistic diatribe.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 8:50 AM

This is exactly the kind of shit my crazy neighbor writes in texts and leaves in voicemails to me and our other neighbor and her friends. Absolutely rambling but slightly coherent, where other people are wrong and she’s been mistreated.

She just returned from a two-week psych hold.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 10:22 AM

She needs shock therapy...

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 10:28 AM

Talk about word salad…

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 10:38 AM

I don't mean to be snarky, but I wonder what her IQ is. I wonder if she has borderline mental disability beyond mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 10:40 AM

I am confused why she or nobody else can get or send for the Aleve?

If she’s free, why is this stuff still happening?

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2022 10:50 AM

R12, Britney isn’t making spelling and grammar mistakes, and she used punctuation pretty well.

Most notable to me is her feelings of persecution and mistreatment. Then again: why didn’t her fiancé get her medicine? Why was she asking her security to do it? Her security was correct that he’s not supposed to leave his post, though.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2022 10:57 AM

Britney, Festivus is o-vah!

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2022 10:59 AM

She was gaslit and mentally abused by her thieving family for 15 years and forced to work their abuse exacerbated her genuine mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 11:12 AM

To those wondering, Sam eventually got her Aleve. I don’t blame security for staying. It’d be just like a feverish Brit to tweet “I’m so incapacitated I had to send my security to buy Aleve. I hope he gets back here soon! *insert naked pic here* Y’all!”

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2022 11:33 AM

It appears as if Sam's Iranian sausage does not have the magical healing powers many here on DL claimed it did. Otherwise, this lunatic wouldn't be going off half-cocked the way she is.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2022 11:51 AM

R14 he did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2022 11:57 AM

What stands out for me is her paranoia towards seeing doctors. (See r19) Does she think they would recommend she's sent to an asylum

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2022 11:59 AM

Sadly, it is not going to end well for Britney.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2022 12:09 PM

As we're endlessly told, she's stinking rich. If she can't or won't hire a personal assistant or two to handle these things for her, not my problem.

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2022 12:35 PM

Maybe her dad used up all her money. She better get back in the studio. There's always vegas

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2022 1:06 PM

Its astounding that there are actually people commenting here who still cannot not see that she is clearly paranoid and psychotic and all ahe needs is an assistant to get her Aleve and correct her spelling.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2022 1:08 PM

"paranoid"; "psychotic".

Armchair psychologists are so predictable

Is she bipolar too, honey?

by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2022 9:48 PM

She composed the first draft on her bathroom wall in her own smeared feces.

by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2022 9:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 14, 2022 9:59 PM

"Armchair psychologists are so predictable. Is she bipolar too, honey?"

Yes, she's bipolar, she talked about having bipolar and knowing that she needed to treat it, in the transcript of the hearings that led to the end of the conservatorship. Some of us had had a pretty good idea for years, she did confirm it.

And now, she's sounding paranoid and saying the last thing she wants is a doctor. [Sigh] Betcha she's off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2022 3:39 AM

Well her fiancés inevitable control of her estate is looking hopeful so good for him.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2022 3:42 AM

[quote]She definitely needs an assistant and I'm real concerned that she doesn't have one. Sam needs to stop hopping on dicks or whatever it is he's doing and spend a few minutes getting an assistant for her.

Oh, I don't think he wants her giving anyone ELSE money R6.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2022 1:50 PM

If she doesn't have an assistant, then yeah. It may be because her boyfriend wants to completely isolate her.

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2022 2:05 PM

Don’t put children in show business. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2022 2:07 PM

I think by what we can decipher of these rambling posts it does seem that the "fiance" has got her pretty much cut off from the outside world except to go through him. Her security guy cant or wont run an errand for her so who rides to the rescue and goes out to get her Aleve? Why who else but the only person in the world who loves her, her adoring Sam. This is going to end in tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2022 5:34 PM

And the role of Max Von Mayerling will be played this evening by Sam Asghari

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2022 5:39 PM

If Britney had never been famous, she would probably be a middle aged Karen in flyover America. Perhaps she's always been that but celebrity tends to put the blinders on people.

by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2022 5:44 PM

Back when she was a teen sexpot I always thought of the Truman Capote line (paraphrased) "she's a girl that'll end up at the bottom of a bottle of pills."

Still just as relevant.

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2022 5:55 PM

Mental illness is a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2022 6:05 PM

White Trash Drama!!

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2022 6:21 PM

her cunt is tied up in knots

by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2022 6:23 PM

So she's never heard of drugstores that deliver? Especially in LA. Especially to celebrity clients.

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2022 6:27 PM

"If Britney had never been famous, she would probably be a middle aged Karen in flyover America."

No, she'd still have the bipolar disorder, and probably have a load of kids and ex-husbands who aren't around. It'd end in tragedy if she were poor.

And it'll end in tragedy while she's rich, the mental health treatment system sucks in this country, it doesn't do shit for the poor and offers no protections for the rich who can't protect themselves.

by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2022 7:17 AM

she seems manic. i have a family member that is bipolar and this is what they act like when manic.

by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2022 7:36 AM

It's even worse now for her than it was in 2007 because she's platforming her insanity to her enabling fanbase of millions.

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2022 11:01 AM

New statement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2022 11:08 AM

I don't think Brit's meds are working well anymore. And where was her boyfriend? Doesn't he live with her? What doesn't ring true is that with all her money I know for damn sure if she needed an over the counter drug she or her security could have made it happen. She lives in a major metropolitan area where there are always grocery stores and pharmacies open at all hours. Aleve can usually be found even in convenience stores. I get the feeling anyone who tells her they can't do what she wants is being hateful toward her, at least in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2022 11:20 AM

And if her security guard just said "no" and was done with it, letting her lay there with a 104° fever (which I don't believe was that high for one second), and he didn't even bother to call anyone at his security firm for help, then he needs to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2022 11:23 AM

Britney and Prince Harry would make a great couple. They could just reinforce each other’s entitlement, history of abuse by family and innate stupidity. Together, they would have enough money to keep up their lifestyle and Britney already has security.

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2022 11:25 AM

Britney, dear: Uber Eats will deliver convenience items just like they do with food. It’s right at the top of the App.

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2022 11:32 AM

I think Britney has too much body for frail Harry.

by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2022 11:33 AM

Britney doesn't seem to have much in the way of basic coping skills or just common sense. Every adult should have over-the-counter pain relievers in their medicine cabinets.

Nevertheless a post like this really reveals how isolated Britney is, which makes her extremely vulnerable. Casting major side-eye at the boyfriend for not going to Walgreens or CVS to pick up some ibuprofen as soon as Britney felt unwell. She shouldn't have to ask her security detail for stuff like this. It's not their job. They may have a term in their contract that prevents them from running personal errands for the client or leaving the client in the house by herself.

by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2022 11:42 AM

She's a 40 year old woman and unless she has been kept in a basement with no TV or internet she should be perfectly capable of finding a way to get ahold of a bottle of Aleve. This is delusional, paranoid bullshit. Try to make sense of those rambling posts in Instagram. The poor thing is a literal raving lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2022 11:47 AM

She really needs to come off social media, ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2022 12:38 PM

"I don't think Brit's meds are working well anymore."

She may have stopped taking them, that's common for people with bipolar disorder. They don't like the side effects of the meds (including weight gain), they don't want to let the doctors or family members run their life, or maybe they want to feel the heightened feelings and intense creativity of mania. If she's afraid of anyone calling a doctor, I have my suspicions.

As for the security guy being sent for meds, the security guys may be genuinely afraid to leave her alone right now.

by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2022 4:49 PM

This isn't giving what she thinks it's giving. I guess that's why she deleted it. And people say Jamie Lynn is the only one of the two who is jealous...

[Quote] I flew home to Jamie Lynn on the couch watching her tv shows right after Justin and I broke up… I was a ghost there 👻 !!!!! I had worked my whole life and I didn’t know how to be served by Mamma … Sit there and get served the chocolate milkshakes with the perfectly crushed ice with the secret chunky sugar meanwhile Jamie Lynn is 12, she indulges with the TV for hours then goes to lay out on a raft at the pool … I’m in shock because this was never my life !!!! Justin’s family was all I knew for many years ... Things were different now and Jamie Lynn had a new Nickelodeon show … All I remember saying was “DAMN !!! How the hell does a 12 year old land a Nickelodeon show ????” ….. HMMMMMMMM …. Well I never got my iced chocolate drink 🤷🏼‍♀️🥤 !!! I mean yeah … I’m grown up right ??? But then maybe I might need a little support … It was a People Magazine cover … The people show up and as Jamie Lynn says, I was scared !!!! **** yeah !!! My Mamma was on pain medication and could barely hold a conversation in the house because her and my dad split and she was more messed up than anything !!!! I remember her sitting on the floor in a conversation and she never got up… and I’m sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done … slapped you and Mamma right across your ******* faces !!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2022 10:39 PM

She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every god damned branch on the way down. I mean, let's be real here.

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2022 10:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 18, 2022 10:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 18, 2022 10:54 PM

[quote]If Britney had never been famous, she would probably be a middle aged Karen in flyover America.

If Britney had never been famous, she'd be sitting under a bridge yelling at imaginary people.

by Anonymousreply 58January 18, 2022 11:03 PM

Britney is a grown-ass woman who is perfectly competent to take care of herself and manage her own life. That's what we've been getting told for a few years now.

by Anonymousreply 59January 18, 2022 11:05 PM

The internet is going to “yaaas queen” her right into a coffin.

by Anonymousreply 60January 18, 2022 11:16 PM

A lot of her supporters don't even listen to her music. They just hopped onto this #FreeBritney train because they were bored and wanted to be part of some movement. Unlike politics, economics and other social issues which require a lot of knowledge and participation with the public. All this movement involved was hashtags, retweets and cyber-harrassment.

by Anonymousreply 61January 18, 2022 11:34 PM

r58 Considering where she was from, there would be a greater likelihood of death. Rural mental health care is often limited to drug addiction (mostly handled by churches) and profound developmental disabilities (group homes, schools). She likely would have cycled a few times through rehab without much improvement. Public resources would be virtually non-existent until she has a suicide attempt or an episode the local ER couldn't handle and have her sent to the big city. It's a rarity to find a good social worker... most burn out before the end of their first year -- they'd pressure the family, even if it was still a shitshow, to take care of her than relying on exhausted public resources. If she ended up homeless, ironically, her chances would improve. But even stable and healthy families often prove to be one of the biggest roadblocks to finding appropriate care.... as frequently they step in the way to keep their troubled family members from hitting rock bottom. The best that could have happened in that scenario would probably be ending up going to jail at some point.. where again, she would have better odds of being diagnosed, medicated and finding a longterm situation condusive to her mental health.

by Anonymousreply 62January 18, 2022 11:34 PM

I still can't get over the fact that she gets all this sympathy and support yet Whitney Houston never nearly the same amount amount of public sympathy or forgiveness during her drug-fueled breakdown despite being a million times more talented and culturally impactful.

by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2022 2:47 AM

I can’t get over the fact people still think she grew up in the backwoods of Kentucky like some poor uneducated hick. That was a tale spun by her record company. She grew ip middle class.

by Anonymousreply 64January 19, 2022 10:03 AM

r64 she is a hick.

by Anonymousreply 65January 19, 2022 11:08 AM

She’ll be dead and Sam will inherit her estate in less than five years.

by Anonymousreply 66January 19, 2022 12:07 PM

[Quote] I still can't get over the fact that she gets all this sympathy and support yet Whitney Houston never nearly the same amount amount of public sympathy or forgiveness during her drug-fueled breakdown despite being a million times more talented and culturally impactful.

Whitney hung on to her bravado. She was in denial. Listen to her Wendy Williams interview. When Whitney did an interview on Oprah, she was pretty well received.

by Anonymousreply 67January 19, 2022 12:26 PM

TMZ should quit reporting about her. Every other feed is about her. She clearly has issues but the media treats it like a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 68January 19, 2022 12:39 PM

She has become an utterly fucked up attention whore. It’s a train wreck and the media needs to stop feeding the fire and let her deal with her problems in private (which isn’t going to happen).

by Anonymousreply 69January 19, 2022 12:43 PM

I think Britney's fanbase are made up of disgusting vacuous people who are JUST as complicit in her issues as her family supposedly are. I've even seen her fans hoping she goes back to her 2007 wild lifestyle which was a complete circus. Britney should be committed for the rest of her life IMO.

by Anonymousreply 70January 19, 2022 12:43 PM

I don't recall if it was her paternal or maternal grandmother who committed suicide. She was the one from Britain; I want to say it was Lynn's mum. So the streak of psychological challenges already runs in her family. These ramblings are definitely manic, and a cry for attention. There's a fine line between getting things out and venting vs crying wolf. All that being said, she was silenced and censored for so long that it's probably for the best that she just lets it all out. She'll hopefully exhaust herself emotionally, be able to get some rest, and then focus on other things.

by Anonymousreply 71January 19, 2022 12:43 PM

It was Jamie’s mother who killed herself which is why he was rumored to take the mental illness stuff more seriously than Lynne. He found his mother dead when he was 13.

by Anonymousreply 72January 19, 2022 1:14 PM

I imagine it’s going to be really hard to stabilize even if she is on medication just because the frenzy around her. Not good.

by Anonymousreply 73January 19, 2022 1:26 PM

“Don’t trust people or anyone.” Words to live by.

by Anonymousreply 74January 19, 2022 1:35 PM

r73 perhpas she was resistant to begin with. She still had reportedly heavy upswings and downswings under conservatorship & medication.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 19, 2022 1:46 PM

R63 Whitney was a legendary talent but the publics overwrought compassion fests are never spread out equally. There's a sort of group think mentality about them. Everyone decided that Britney was the most angelic and victimised woman ever and so that became the narrative ( and yes to be fair Spears was mistreated). Though I can guarantee one thing. If Spears was just Britney the nobody the same people writing earnest defenses of her would be jeering and laughing hysterically at some video of her going insane in a Publix parking lot. All that talk about compassion for the mentally ill would go out the window.

by Anonymousreply 76January 19, 2022 1:53 PM

I still love Britney and I think Jamie Lynn needs to shut her untalented mouth up.

by Anonymousreply 77January 19, 2022 2:02 PM

If she weren't famous she'd be a methed up mental case wandering the streets screaming and throwing cats at people.

by Anonymousreply 78January 19, 2022 2:25 PM

R63 Britney had the wounded baby bird thing going for her. Whitney didnt. The photos of Whitney in a gas station at 300 am in a fur coat , emaciated & sweaty with wig askew just doesnt elicit the same reaction as the adorable little blonde with the baby voice. If Whitney hadnt exposed herself on that reality show as a raunchy, drug addled mess married to ghetto trash she would have gotten more sympathy. She also wasnt certified mentally ill. Harsh but true

by Anonymousreply 79January 19, 2022 3:14 PM

Some of you are pretending that Britney Spears wasn't a joke for years. People like Katy Perry made cracks about her breakdown even years later.

by Anonymousreply 80January 19, 2022 3:34 PM

[Quote] doesnt elicit the same reaction as the adorable little blonde with the baby voice.

This isn't quite true. Britney was talked about as a fat pig when she walked around the stage to "Gimme More" on the MTV Awards.

by Anonymousreply 81January 19, 2022 3:34 PM

She needs get the fuck off social media and back on her meds.

by Anonymousreply 82January 19, 2022 3:44 PM

Amen.

by Anonymousreply 83January 19, 2022 4:27 PM

I think her public is all she has.

by Anonymousreply 84January 19, 2022 4:28 PM

R84 The real crisis will occur when the public decides to turn against her. Americans have this bizarre borderline personality thing about celebs where they can only be viewed as 100 percent good or 100 percent evil. Spears has low impulse control and a lot of problems due to her childhood and early fame. She will eventually say or do something that makes people decide that she is now A Bad Person. Then Britney will be left with nothing.

by Anonymousreply 85January 19, 2022 6:29 PM

Remember this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 19, 2022 7:04 PM

She is really sick

MZ only reported that they were removed after one of the dogs fell seriously ill and may have been close to death. Sources close to the situation told TMZ that the housekeeper was worried that both dogs were dehydrated and that both were being fed table scraps, even though they have serious digestive issues and need special food.

The housekeeper took both dogs to an emergency vet, who expressed “alarm” about their condition, TMZ reported. At that point, “it was decided” that Spears’ dog sitter should take custody of them.

When Spears’ confronted the housekeeper last week about the dogs, things got heated. TMZ said Spears was upset that the housekeeper had taken photos of the dogs with her phone, possibly to document their alleged neglect and to send to Jamie Spears. A scuffle over the phone broke out, with Spears’ “sources” saying she merely hit the phone, but the housekeeper told police that Spears struck her arm, causing her to lose grip on her phone.

by Anonymousreply 87January 19, 2022 8:49 PM

"I still can't get over the fact that she gets all this sympathy and support yet Whitney Houston never nearly the same amount amount of public sympathy or forgiveness during her drug-fueled breakdown..."

R63, the Free Britney nitwits didn't support Britney because they loved her, they supported her because she'd been put under legal conservatorship - something that never happened to Houston.

And yes, the Free Britney crowd were nitwits, people who understood nothing about serious disabling mental illnesses or the laws involving their care, people who would say things like "But if Britney's parents can do it to her, mine might do it to me! I have anxiety, I'M mentally ill!" (paraphrase of a real statement). Of course I hear nothing from them now, now that she's free and and no longer has the courts and her family protecting her from the reality of a brain that doesn't work. Well, they got what they wanted, the conservatorship is ended and they feel a bit safer, and they're nowhere to be seen now that Britney has gone off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 88January 19, 2022 11:15 PM

Fuck this animal abusing cunt.

by Anonymousreply 89January 19, 2022 11:39 PM

The #FreeBritney crowd are also the same ones who are obsessed with the idea of everyone in Hollywood being victims of molestation and most likely the same ones who also slavishly support Johnny Depp and Michael Jackson despite them being documented abusers. In the past, these types would be restricted to the fringes of Tumblr. But they spread out to Twitter, TikTok and YouTube and the mainstream media began humoring them because it sells.

by Anonymousreply 90January 20, 2022 1:08 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 20, 2022 3:21 AM

She is saying her father stole 36 million from her and kept prisoner for over a decade. Thats damn near impossible but now that she's "free" there are plenty of lawyers lining up to take the cause up. Fucking attorneys will provide counsel if she claims he sold her to aliens. Between attorney fees for BS lawsuits and her grifter boyfriend she'll be broke in no time.

by Anonymousreply 92January 20, 2022 3:41 AM

It's not remotely impossible R92. Probably an underestimate. She was kept prisoner as the court case made clear. Britney can let that money go. But she's gonna keep on rambling and working out her truth. She's a bit nuts and quite dumb BUT she is realizing everyday what has been perpetrated upon her. She's suffers a Stockholm kind of syndrome still. She hasn't yet realized that she CAN hire her own assistants and housekeepers, choreographers and sober coaches. Ha. Sam shouldn't be there all the time anyway. He respects her freedom and knows she is safe. He's kept her more healthy than she has been in many years. Britney doesn't need to perform. Though I am sure she will want to. A BOOK is a much better idea. WAIT.

Sam is gorgeous and wholesome. He has been with her for many years now and WILL be her husband. It's sad that your old RACIST unfucked holes side with her white trash abusers, R92. Like likes like.

by Anonymousreply 93January 20, 2022 3:53 AM

Fuck off, Sam!

You're just another greedy dirtbag like her father, except you can't keep her on her meds.

by Anonymousreply 94January 20, 2022 5:45 AM

Sam is a beautiful man of pure heart and strong body who wants only the best for Britney. He believes in her as a woman and mother. She is his fiancee first and foremost. Not a commodity. This is why he has worked so hard with her to clean up her diet and strengthen her body. Sam personifies a healthy mind and body. He is strictly against all drug use and only allows himself an occasional drink. He is the BEST influence on Britney. The WORD is that SAM has stamina and SIZE to please and release her. Over and Over. God is Good. Allah too. Britney has no spiritual beliefs anymore. The world and illness and the conflicts of being locked up and drugged have taught her hard lessons. All for the good. She is still a young woman with a big future.

Devils and Demons know her father well. Naturally Britney is continually angered by each new realization. She was done hurting about this some time ago. Sam helped with that. He raised her UP and filled her with his considerable LOVE and CONFIDENCE.

#BritneyISFree

by Anonymousreply 95January 20, 2022 6:06 AM

R95 has to be a parody. Right?

by Anonymousreply 96January 20, 2022 6:12 AM

Either that or it actually IS Sam.

by Anonymousreply 97January 20, 2022 6:20 AM

She needs to count her blessings and move on. And stay on her meds. Nature or nurture?

by Anonymousreply 98January 20, 2022 6:56 AM

R59!!

by Anonymousreply 99January 20, 2022 7:03 AM

What?! The housekeeper and dog sitter can’t feed and water the dogs on the sly? Their arms broke? They infected by Britney’s disorder too?

by Anonymousreply 100January 20, 2022 7:15 AM

She's so unwell. It's really sad.

by Anonymousreply 101January 20, 2022 7:30 AM

I added Brittany to my dead pool list.

by Anonymousreply 102January 20, 2022 8:40 AM

Morgan?

by Anonymousreply 103January 20, 2022 1:20 PM

I'll never understand why some gays worship straight female celebrities who have nothing to do with us or our struggle. It's just as ridiculous as straight men who worship athletes and straight girls who worship male celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 104January 20, 2022 2:07 PM

We don't all share the same struggle just because of our sexual preference, r104.

by Anonymousreply 105January 20, 2022 6:52 PM

R95 = Chris Crocker

by Anonymousreply 106January 20, 2022 6:54 PM

[quote] We don't all share the same struggle just because of our sexual preference, r104.

I am a gay man of color from a humble working class home, I'm not a straight white woman who is rich and famous. So no I don't relate to her. I relate to Little Richard, I relate to James Baldwin, I relate to Gregg Araki, I relate to Oscar Wilde, I relate to Monty Clift, I relate to Yukio Mishima etc. I can have sympathy for women who struggled from hell and back but I'm not a woman and can't fully understand what it's like. By the way, it's not a sexual preference, it's sexual orientation as it's innate and built into our brain wiring. Preferences are for body types, height and hair color.

by Anonymousreply 107January 20, 2022 7:04 PM

Gender is a preference, sexual orientation is a lifestyle choice.

by Anonymousreply 108January 20, 2022 7:48 PM

No, propositioning masseurs is a lifestyle choice.

by Anonymousreply 109January 20, 2022 7:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!