Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Clinton is no matchup to Nikki Haley.

If she decides to run again in 2024, the majority of the men (except ugly gay men with small penis) will choose the pretty Nikki Haley over an ugly hag like her.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2022 9:35 PM

I see Nikki has hired a PR team.

They've certainly invaded DL in recent days.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 9:18 PM

Seriously, WTF? This has BORIS or some foreign stooge written all over it.

I'm not a big Hillary fan but for fucks sake she's not even running. And no one but no one is interested in Nimrata Haley. "Pretty" does not a candidate make.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2022 1:30 PM

[quote]If she decides to run again in 2024, the majority of the men

What I find fascinating is strategy that this particular wording uses.

It focuses on calling HRC a hag and gay men with small penises as the focal points, rather than the absurd assertion that the "majority of men" would vote for Haley, which is patently absurd.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2022 1:45 PM

Nik's got my vote!

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2022 1:48 PM

Could you please choke the shit out of your mouth and throat, OP?

We couldn't understand you.

Smells like wormy dog shit.

Why do you live like that?

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2022 1:50 PM

Hillary and Nikki are both gutter trash. I would rather try topping than vote for either of them, and that’s saying something.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2022 8:44 PM

Hillary didn't use her oral and anal skills to get votes like Haley. Hillary called Orange Sphincter out on his creepiness, Haley popped a finger in his ass as she swallowed his poison load and spread his disease.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2022 9:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!