Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My husband is obsessed with Mass Murderers

He was binge-watching “Dexter” and “Dexter New Blood”.

He has been hooked on “True Gay Crime” and similar podcasts.

He just started “Mare of Easttown” and I can tell he is fascinated already.

Should I be concerned? He is the one in the family who cooks. We love each other but we have been together for 20 years and we had our share of fights and disagreements.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 7:14 PM

I’d move out ASAP

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 6:14 PM

You're not longer in a position to find a better top, so stop thinking of reasons to blow it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 6:24 PM

OP, you in danger, girl.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 6:28 PM

He's just needing more excitement in his life.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 6:29 PM

If he hasn’t killed you in 20 years, you’re probably fine. Probably.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 6:30 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 6:32 PM

Do you have a basement?

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!