Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rand Paul Seen on Video Telling Students 'Misinformation Works' and 'Is a Great Tactic'

Wow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 8:11 AM

Dear Lord. And his constituency still votes for this “doctor.” Just horrid. This should be front page!

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 6:02 PM

Wonder what RandyGurl would think of my dumping a bunch of lawn clippings on his neighbor’s property and my misinforming the neighbor I saw Rand dump them there. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 6:03 PM

His people LOVE him, though - so it doesn't matter what was capture. They'll laugh, and vote for him again and again - trash.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 6:06 PM

If I went to an urgent care and Fauci and Paul were the only two doctors, then I would choose Fauci.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 6:10 PM

I hope his neighbor reads this..... But he's not lying. Republicans have discovered that lying, cheating, and even criminal activity is what keeps them afloat. Don't blame them. Blame the system and millions of braindead Americans who vote for them.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 6:59 PM

He's such garbage. Remember when he went to the capitol gym while he was sick with covid and exposed a bunch of people? Still not as bad a crime as that wiglet

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 7:02 PM

R4 If I went to an urgent care and Rand Paul and the janitor were the only two people available, then I would choose the janitor.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 7:10 PM

If I went to the urgent care and only Rand Paul and a stray cat were available, I would pick the stray cat.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 7:14 PM

Just like they told us all "two weeks to flatten the curve" and "masks prevent the spread of Covid."

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 7:15 PM

Well, we loss our mobile home last month to the Tornado, and we ain't heard from neither of our Senators to help us out with the emergency money, but we still love them becase they vote against all that free stuff Biden wants to give them people who don't deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 7:21 PM

Mr. Emotional Intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 7:45 PM

Unfortunately, this is standard operating procedure for authoritarian personalities...and the mainstream Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 6:27 AM

Seriously, is there anybody from Kentucky on these threads? How is it possible that McConnell and Rand Paul get reelected every years? Are the voting machines rigged?

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2022 6:33 AM

R14 Kentucky is full of people just like them, shitty trash people.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2022 6:37 AM

Rand Paul is SCUM, as is anyone who supports him.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2022 6:48 AM

What a piece of work she is.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 8:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!