Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Japanese Woman Puts Baby Up for Adoption After Learning Sperm Donor Father is Chinese

[QUOTE]The Tokyo resident thought she found a successful Japanese man and had sex with him 10 times to get pregnant. After discovering the father was a married Chinese man, it was too late to get an abortion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Given the history between those two nations, it's understandable.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 4:25 PM

Provides a little perspective on the DL argument about whether Italians are white, eh?

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 4:47 PM

After reading this story a few hours ago, I immediately knew the rest of the day could only improve! Despite my personal understanding of how immature, superficial, and emotionally detached many young Japanese women can be (from living in Japan for a few years) I was nonetheless shocked.

It was still part of her too; yet it was given up like a defective piece of electronic ewuipment or something. I suspect she was an upper middle class rich young woman. They're very concerned with appearances, and everything being proper and the like. These services are quite rare in the first place. The families with pre WWII court ties are most notably like her.

It's also striking me as extremely odd that they had actual intercourse over ten times, rather than using a syringe or turkey baster. The child is better off without this feckless shyte for brains woman.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 4:47 PM

How did she not know that the donor isn't Japanese?

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 5:34 PM

She needed to patronize a better sperm donation center unless this was a private transaction.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 5:38 PM

She is insane (and extremely studid)

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 5:41 PM

R4 He lied. It was a private arrangement, as sperm banks aren't really a thing there. She's married to an older bloke with a heritable condition, and they had one child on their own, yet were advised not to conceive again.

The Japanese society or culture doesn't deal well with birth defects, or physical handicaps. It's probably even more shameful than having been duped by a Chinese lad in his twenties with a fake CV.

R4 He probably is a Japanese speaking person, and long term resident, yet probably not t even a citizen. Many Korean families have lived in Japan for generations, yet not offered citizenship. They would be perceived as socially undesirable.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 5:46 PM

^ by someone in her position

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 5:47 PM

Another interesting point about how she was easily misled by the donor, is that everyone who lives there must take a Japanese surname. If an Anglo man marries a Japanese lady, he takes her family's name.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 5:51 PM

this cunt is the reason the japanese birth rate is so abysmal

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 5:51 PM

These Chinese media will be thrilled with this story.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 6:04 PM

R11 Perhaps if the Chinese donor had tried to gain custody of the infant. He is married. I can't see how even CCP controlled Chinese media could attempt to put a positive spin on this story.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2022 6:07 PM

I find it odd that it’s dishonorable to have a part-Chinese baby, but it’s totally okay to jump on someone else’s dick 10 times even though both parties are married to others. What I get out of this story is the woman is a cold, ruthless whore, the “donor” is a desperate misfit and the husband is a pathetic cuckold.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 6:11 PM

メアリー!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2022 6:13 PM

There's a lot of emphasis on bloodline in Japanese culture. Japan is struggling to care for its ageing population because of its strict immigration laws.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2022 6:14 PM

Who would even know the baby was Chinese? She didn’t even know the husband was Chinese,

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2022 6:16 PM

R13 Many mixed people in certain levels of society simply pass as being just Japanese. I met some extremely wealthy students from mixed families. Unless inordinately large in size, they downplay their other parent and that side's culture.

This happens to rich American-Japanese as well. Many have an Anglo, or white American father, (or Dutch, or German) and a Japanese mum. They use the Japanese name, and can some gain some advantages, as long as their Japanese language skills are exemplary. (though certain schools are off limits to them, regardless of the fact that some may indeed be dual nationals. )

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2022 6:19 PM

^can gain some advantage flying under the radar. Schools may find out through the Family Register however. A way around this is to divorce legally, and say, a mixed daughter then becomes her mum's sister on the register, completely erasing the father's existence

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2022 6:23 PM

They're an oddly provincial people, in many regards, yet quite outlandish in other aspects. (like the actual sex between the twenty-something Chinese bloke and the married Chinese woman.)

R14 Mary Queen of Scots is right!

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2022 6:27 PM

R1, I always thought it was interesting how divergent the attitudes of Germany and Japan were, post-WWII. Germany did face up to their atrocities (which they didn't do after WWI, and were left fuming after their loss). Japan did reconcile with the US/UK during and after the rebuilding phase, but re: the East Asian countries, they're viewed as not really being apologetic or remorseful enough.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2022 6:31 PM

r20 I think it all has to do with the concept of face, and saving face, even on a national level

We really don't have the equivalent in the West

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2022 6:33 PM

Asians are really racist!

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2022 6:52 PM

You're a fucking idiot, r13.

The Chinese man was a sperm donor that the woman and her husband both agreed to use. This isn't uncommon. They thought they were using a donor who was Japanese, unmarried, and with an education and job that this guy turned out to not have. He lied and I'm quite certain he violated a contract in doing so.

If this couple knows they would not be able to handle taking care of a child they got under these circumstances, they were right to give it up for adoption. That's the responsible thing to do.

The weird rightwing fundie moralistic "how dare she get on a dick she's not married to, and how dare she not accept her baby as punishment for her dick-hopping ways" is bizarre in the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2022 6:53 PM

Instantly reminded of this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2022 6:56 PM

R23 I'm nor R13, nor a fundie, right wingnut, yet I find the whole business odd... Why not use a syringe or a baster? It's heen working well for single ladies and our lesbian sisters just fine.

The sex part does not comport with the rest of the backdrop of Japanese culture is all.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2022 6:58 PM

[quote]There's a lot of emphasis on bloodline in Japanese culture. Japan is struggling to care for its ageing population because of its strict immigration laws.

they are fucked

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2022 6:59 PM

r23 yes, this kind of 'fraud' and reaction is common among many. In the past, it would be discovered much later in life and by that time, the women were already bonded with their children. But having knowledge of them before they're born... just as many men wouldn't raise another man's child, for women, it feels on par with a non consensual assault and like in those cases, as she did, they often rightfully give up the child for its sake as well as their own, of course.

But it's the issue of race or race essentialism that rubs people the wrong way.. lending to thoughts of eugenics.

of course, with smaller populations, these concepts are often more about genetic survival, such as indigenous people... though the more callous, especially in the states might pinpoint that to faults of one drop rules and blood quantum requirements fueling the often excused or denied racism in those communities.

Bulworth: Everybody just gotta keep fucking each other until we're all the same colour.

an unrealistic proposal. we don't mix half 'n' half. tho, much of us are mixed and vastly superior...

Or maybe this is one of those days where asian is white rather than poc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2022 7:05 PM

R14 The perfect tattoo for a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 28January 13, 2022 7:05 PM

I don't the lady really thought this through.

by Anonymousreply 29January 13, 2022 7:05 PM

I'm very much inclined to believe the Chinese donor (a decade or so younger) was hot, and the Japanese lady enjoyed all ten times. No one willingly chooses an UGLY sperm donor!

by Anonymousreply 30January 13, 2022 7:06 PM

r27 tho, if y'all want to see the ultimate self loathing.. among mixed peoples. the hapa communities are among the worst. it's a femcel and incel breeding ground on the sociopolitical front.

by Anonymousreply 31January 13, 2022 7:09 PM

"Beware Man Who Not Say Truth About Himself."

by Anonymousreply 32January 13, 2022 7:38 PM

I admit r32 made me laugh

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2022 7:52 PM

R15, young people in Japan are much less racist and more in favor of immigration, but the average politician is 70-something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2022 8:45 PM

R21, that concept is definitely at play there. In China's opinion, though:

Japan to China: Girl, bye! WWII is like [italic]SO[/italic] last century. And aren't there two sides to every story? Moving forward...

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2022 8:50 PM

If the mother fucking him didn't realize he's Chinese, why was it so important? Were friends and family going to ask to see his lineage?

It's not as though a sperm bank mixed up a vial and they would be raising a half black/half Japanese child. That would make it plainly obvious to everyone that they used a donor, and I could see it being difficult for the child in that society.

by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2022 8:56 PM

Ho Lee Fuk!

by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2022 9:19 PM

Did she forget to check a box on her application?

Hopefully the kid will find a loving home.

by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2022 9:32 PM

[quote] Who would even know the baby was Chinese?

Everybody knows Japanese eyes slant down and Chinese eyes slant up!

by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2022 11:02 PM

Her first clue was when the baby put pee-pee in her Coke.

by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2022 11:13 PM

[QUOTE] If the mother fucking him didn't realize he's Chinese, why was it so important?

Because she wanted her children to be Japanese. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 41January 14, 2022 3:59 PM

How did she find out?

by Anonymousreply 42January 17, 2022 4:55 AM

Is there any chance that PMBT was female?

by Anonymousreply 43January 17, 2022 4:56 AM

Is she more upset that the bio father is Chinese or is it the fact that he lied about attending Kyoto University? Combo of both?

by Anonymousreply 44January 17, 2022 5:00 AM

R27 / R31 is the PMBT! Long time no see, John. How have u been, mate?

by Anonymousreply 45January 17, 2022 5:28 AM

Why do they all hate each other again?

by Anonymousreply 46January 17, 2022 5:39 AM

R45, R27 and R31 don't sound like John to me.

by Anonymousreply 47January 17, 2022 5:39 AM

At least she put the baby up for adoption, and didn't toss it in the dumpster!

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2022 5:56 AM

"y'all" posters are immediately suspect.

by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2022 5:57 AM

He must have spoken Japanese incredibly well in order not to have been found out, however.

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2022 6:14 AM

This woman is my hero.

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2022 6:18 AM

R47 his other threads give him away.

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2022 6:19 AM

What do the Japanese think about Naomi Osaka? They did have her light the Tokyo Olympics flame.

by Anonymousreply 53January 17, 2022 6:26 AM

r52 Honestly, I don't quite know who you're talking about. But I suppose that's not to be believed despite there being billions of idiots in the world yet I suppose the assumption is that no other idiots could possibly find their way here, though. So, perhaps it's a compliment that I remind you of someone so legendary. It's like HS reunions the rumours are so more entertaining than the reality. Carry on, dear Sir or Madame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 17, 2022 6:30 AM

Even SHE can’t tell them apart!

by Anonymousreply 55January 17, 2022 6:30 AM

[quote]Provides a little perspective on the DL argument about whether Italians are white, eh?

No, that's still an ignorant, asinine argument.

by Anonymousreply 56January 17, 2022 6:35 AM

"Take my baby, PLEASE!"

by Anonymousreply 57January 17, 2022 6:37 AM

She fucked him ten times and his ‘egg roll’ didn’t give him away?

by Anonymousreply 58January 17, 2022 6:40 AM

r56

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 17, 2022 6:44 AM

surprised the terf crowd isn't using this one more:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 17, 2022 6:46 AM

He was a sperm donor, & they fucked? Is that how Ivf is done in Japan?

by Anonymousreply 61January 17, 2022 6:53 AM

r61 Many people go through back channels because of the costs and other restrictions. Perhaps the most recognized is how gay men & lesbians had children in locations and time periods when they were denied access. The infamous 'unnatural' association of turkey basters with lesbian families instead of the fear mongering association of the practice as a whole with test tubes. Though those that had trouble with other methods of application, might go for the full sausage treatment. Which does have slightly higher odds of success sans ivf. Though there now more guides to preparing single women or lesbian couples for artificial insemination.. largely centering around the benefits of arousal and timed release for what can be a cold/clinical proceedure.

by Anonymousreply 62January 17, 2022 7:41 AM

Sounds about right for Yamato shit.

by Anonymousreply 63January 17, 2022 8:48 AM

R58 STOP! You're killing me🤪

by Anonymousreply 64January 17, 2022 9:26 AM

Size meat verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 65January 17, 2022 9:35 AM

R59 That classic you posted is brilliant for attempting to raise the bar here.

by Anonymousreply 66January 17, 2022 9:39 AM

r53 according to a Japanese friend, they were initially very excited about Osaka, since they finally had a female women player who could win slams. However, opinions of her have shifted, as Osaka -- in their eyes -- is essentially Western, not Japanese, in her cultural orientation. I think they were hoping for her to be more deferential and less political.

by Anonymousreply 67January 17, 2022 9:44 AM

^^^ delete "female." (It's early and I just made coffee)

by Anonymousreply 68January 17, 2022 9:47 AM

She probably got pregnant the first time they had sex, but kept going back for some more.

by Anonymousreply 69January 17, 2022 9:52 AM

R68 She probably isn't performing enough of the false enthusiasm expected of young women. It entails raising the natural voice almost two full octaves at prescribed times. Two especially key occasions are when meeting new people for the first introduction, and answering the phone like an overly excited schoolgirl: Moshi Moshi!

by Anonymousreply 70January 17, 2022 9:58 AM

r70 my Japanese friend is a woman in her 30s who has a very schoolgirl-esque laugh.

by Anonymousreply 71January 17, 2022 10:03 AM

R53 Naomi only seems tk think of herself as Black, so why shouldn’t they? She is all BLM but hasn’t said anything about Asian hate.

by Anonymousreply 72January 17, 2022 10:06 AM

She so lacist

by Anonymousreply 73January 17, 2022 10:13 AM

R71 Don't get me wrong: I love Japanese culture, and the people, but it really is odd how the women are encouraged to be so child like. You're not seen as a charming or attractive woman unless you embrace speaking in a little girl voice, and act like a child. It gets to be a bit much after a while.

Their fashion trends seem to capture this as well.

by Anonymousreply 74January 17, 2022 10:13 AM

r72 honestly, you have no idea how what Naomi "thinks" of herself.

But most people who don't know Naomi would look at her and see a Black woman before they saw an Asian woman, so there's that too.

by Anonymousreply 75January 17, 2022 10:16 AM

r74 I once it heard it described this way: in the West, it's considered sexy to look younger but act older. In Japan, it's sexy to look older but act younger.

by Anonymousreply 76January 17, 2022 10:18 AM

R76 Perhaps there's a bit of truth in that, yet they don't at all try to appear sophisticated. I found the majority of them (late teens to college age) to be no different to an American girl twelve or thirteen years-old stylistically, i.e. makeup, hair, clothes.

Korean girls that age OTOH desire to, and do pull off looking quite sophisticated. Just a different culture I suppose. I think it would be by far easier and much more fun to be a Korean girl. I couldn't imagine having to be so positive and fake all the time!

by Anonymousreply 77January 17, 2022 10:27 AM

After ruminating on it for a bit, I cannot say I blame her. In a way, this was rape. She consented to sex under a certain set of circumstances. This was clearly expressed and indicated. He violated that. She didn’t consent to sex with a Chinese; it would be different if she didn’t ask. But she did.

I can’t say I blame a woman for not raising her rapist child.

by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2022 2:00 PM

This is the most Japanese story ever!

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2022 2:10 PM

R60 the TERF crowd is most of us, you'll have to be more specific 😌

by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2022 2:10 PM

[quote] She didn’t consent to sex with a Chinese

Report her to Grindr!

by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2022 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!