Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m tired of Little House on the Prairie

I’m home today watching live TV via my YouTube TV subscription. Too many channels have LHOTP during the day. Hallmark Channel, Cozi, etc. I’m tired of it!

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 10:28 PM

Someone is bored with something.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 4:32 PM

Who care what you think, country girl?

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 4:54 PM

Me confronting OP after reading her post:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 4:58 PM

Have you tried sending them a strongly worded letter requesting more Dr. Quinn, Bonanza & the Young Riders?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 5:01 PM

I hate the whole prairie / western genera

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 5:17 PM

That theme tune, the twee moralising nonsense, only thing worse is that bible bashing claptrap Highway to Heaven, though both wanted me to yack up an upside down crucifix.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 5:18 PM

I'm tired of brown eggs.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 7:22 PM

Ma just won her first Golden Globe!

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 7:31 PM

I never tire of Willie's willie.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 9:33 PM

Well, since it went off the air almost 40 years ago OP, perhaps you could think about moving on?

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 9:35 PM

The episode where Mr. Edwards tries to figure out how to shoot him self in the face was extremely disturbing. A shotgun and stick?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 9:39 PM

R11 Anyone who thinks that they've got a toothache in their heel is in major need of help, and Doc Baker certainly wasn't capable of that.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 10:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!