Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Glenn Beck Says He Has COVID Again and It’s Hit His Lungs—but He’s Taking Ivermectin

Conservative talk radio host Glenn Beck has fallen sick with the coronavirus—again.

This time around, the former Fox News host turned conservative media mini-mogul said Wednesday afternoon, the illness has progressed into his lungs.

“I am great, Mark. I am great, Mark,” Beck told fellow right-wing radio star Mark Levin during his daily radio program. “Despite having COVID and seeing the destruction of our country,” he added.

“Do you have COVID right now?” Levin asked.

“Ya, I do,” Beck fired back, adding, “It’s [COVID-19] starting to go into my lungs today and a little disturbing. I’m on all the medications and treatments and everything else, so.”

“It’s all good,” Beck said while letting out a deep cough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2022 4:09 PM

C'mon COVID.

Work your magic!

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 3:27 PM

Oh well. Thoughts (which I’ll keep to myself for the sake of decency) and prayers (for those who deserve them).

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 3:28 PM

"Natural immunity."

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 3:30 PM

I guess he’ll get the Herman Cain Award.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 3:30 PM

Fauci and the WHO are saying that the Omicron variant is so easy to catch that pretty much everybody is going to get it, so even though it's "milder" (meaning less likely to put you on a ventilator) we're going to be overwhelmed by casualties. And most of the people who die or suffer permanent organ damage are going to be unvaccinated.

He's the last creature on Earth who should be taking a medicine designed to kill worms, but it's his choice.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 3:34 PM

R5 Ha! Clever you calling out the fat mealworm like that! Or is he more of a grub?

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 3:44 PM

Thankfully haven't seen a photo of Beck in years, but it now looks like he must be hoping one of the side effects of getting this is weight loss

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 3:47 PM

Die you piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 3:47 PM

What the fuck?

There is no way in HELL he’s not vaccinated.

There’s no way in HELL he’s taking deworming medicine for horses.

What are they up to?

They’re encouraging their idiot voters to perish just before their votes are needed.

Are they simply doubling-down on the notion that this is a Democrat Disease?

Do they all have stock in the deworming medicine and figure they’d rather have dollars than votes?

I truly don’t understand how they think they’re ‘winning’ this.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 3:51 PM

[quote]He's the last creature on Earth who should be taking a medicine designed to kill worms, but it's his choice.

Quite literally suicide.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 3:52 PM

Beck claims he's UNvaxxed but, of course, THAT'S A LIE like most of Beck's schtick.

The guy is totally vaxxed AND he's wealthy and connected so he'll get special+expensive treatment if he needs it no problem, no waiting.

Which is unlike all the non-wealthy nobody rubes who follow him. [bold]They're gonna be "freedom warriors" like Glenn but, stupidly, don't have his resources if/when they get it.[/bold] And merely surviving Covid doesn't prevent all the ailments Covid could cause them in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 3:54 PM

It seems like they have just chosen the “hoax” or “flu” hill to die on, literally. They’d rather take their chances than admit they were wrong. Truly bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2022 3:54 PM

Fingers crossed. Although I agree - I'd bet he IS vaccinated, but lying about it.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 3:58 PM

He’s said he’s on “all the medications.” You can bet your ass he’s not just taking ivermectin. He’s getting the same treatments TFG got. He might be topping it off with ivermectin or he might be lying about taking ivermectin,

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2022 4:08 PM

Are people still catching Delta?

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2022 4:10 PM

Glenn looks fat and juicy, just the way Covid likes them. Please, Covid….

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2022 4:11 PM

Work that sweet, deadly magic, COVID.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2022 4:12 PM

Of course none of us know whether Glennnnnn is vaccinated or unvaccinated.

He lies about everything.

You know who does know?

SARS COVID-2.

*crosses fingers*

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2022 4:20 PM

Why is Glennnnnnnnnnn concerned about Covid? It's a Demorat lie, right?

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2022 4:22 PM

He’s going the route of Joe Rogan. Pretend you’re not vaccinated and get Covid. Lie and say you’re taking ivermectin and other ridiculous treatments. Miraculously recover. Become even more of a hero to the morons. Rinse and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2022 4:22 PM

This asshole is still alive and still getting attention? He's so 2009.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2022 4:23 PM

Why do you all think he's vaccinated? I don't. Unlike, say, Tucker Carlson, who's totally a hypocrite and definitely vaccinated, I think Glenn Beck really believes the nonsense he peddles and doesn't trust the vaccine at all.

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2022 4:26 PM

Finally, some good news coming out of 2022.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2022 4:33 PM

He's claiming this just so he can "recover" and prove how insignificant covid is.

He's also trying to prove that vaccines don't help and don't work.

I'll only believe he's got covid when he's in the hospital on a ventillator. Until then, it's all just political theater.

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2022 4:38 PM

I want to move to his hometown, get a job in the local hospital, and personally pull the plug on his ventilator.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2022 4:40 PM

Someone on Twitter pointed out he has a picture behind him (prominently displayed) of German Max Schmeling knocking out AMERICAN Joe Louis. If you don't understand the significance, read the thread.

Glenn Beck is trash who should join Limbaugh in hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2022 4:44 PM

And zey call mee an oll whore.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2022 4:47 PM

Beck is a total nut job

by Anonymousreply 28January 13, 2022 5:07 PM

I don't think anyone is surprised that Beck has Nazi propaganda on his walls... He looks like the type who would collect Nazi weapons, uniforms, documents, etc.

by Anonymousreply 29January 13, 2022 5:08 PM

I hope he dies a painful death

by Anonymousreply 30January 13, 2022 5:09 PM

Haven’t seen him for years. He blew up like the Orange turd. Oy Vey!

by Anonymousreply 31January 13, 2022 5:11 PM

Do they wash the Ivermectin down with Pepto-Bismal to increase its "powers"?

by Anonymousreply 32January 13, 2022 5:21 PM

Jesus, please smite this fat white supremacist. Amen

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2022 5:24 PM

I'm sure he triple vaxxed just like everybody at Fox. Too bad for the morons who believe his lies.

by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2022 5:33 PM

I'm looking forward to his appearance on sorryantivaxxer.com and him posting stupid antivaxx memes from his hospital bed until they pull the plug on him.

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2022 5:37 PM

R34 I don't doubt that lying about his vax status isn't beneath him, but I have read he owns and produces his own show. He owns the studio as well. I've also read that he's picked up and hosted/produced other right wing nuts' shows when they've had a falling out, or have otherwise been cancelled.

This would afford the freedom of his ignorance, compared to the FOX personalities.

by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2022 5:38 PM

Glenn Beck is rich and wants to live. He no more believes his shit than Tucker Carlson does. They’re all liars. Like the traveling medicine shows in the early 1900s, these guys know they’re getting rich peddling garbage and they don’t take a dose of their own medicine. They go to doctors when they’re sick. Their doctors are allied with them politically. Even if it was revealed they were vaxxed, their dumbass fans wouldn’t care. Trump took his vax. His fans may have booed at the word “vax” but they still show up at his rallies all decked out in their cheap patriot costumes.

I don’t even believe Beck had Covid before.

by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2022 6:21 PM

[quote]Are people still catching Delta?

Reports I've seen is that Omicron has almost completely replaced Delta. 98+ % Omicron now, maybe higher.

by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2022 6:30 PM

So many Germans involved in this rightwing fappery. People associate Midwest with Swedes and Norwegians but huge swathes of the Midwest were German. Wisconsin, the Dakotas, Pennsylvania….Germans far outweigh Nords, Irish and everyone else in US. They liked Hitler. He said Germans were the master race and they believed him. War Dept had to arrest German Americans across the country in 1942 and break up their little hitler camps and Hitler Youth clubs. They’re still out there in theUS, people like Beck,dreaming of the Aryan nation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2022 6:37 PM

It'll go awayyy...

by Anonymousreply 40January 14, 2022 1:42 PM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2022 2:11 PM

If he’s very I’ll, they’ll keep that hidden and away from the public.

If he’s doing fine, he’ll trumpet it from the mountains claiming “COVID ain’t nuthin’.”

by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2022 2:25 PM

His twitter feed shows he was back on the radio Friday.

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2022 2:27 PM

So the right wing is alnost exclusively Nazi nutcases now? I mean openly.

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2022 2:37 PM

paste eating biotch

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2022 2:39 PM

Hey! I ate paste too.

In the first grade.

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2022 2:48 PM

He is total cray cray

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2022 3:30 PM

Let him take cyanide for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2022 3:52 PM

[quote]So the right wing is alnost exclusively Nazi nutcases now? I mean openly.

Considering the one remaining policy remaining in the GOP platform is "are you willing to die for your lord and savior Donald Trump", are you surprised?

by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2022 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!