Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is the best frozen pizza? 🍕

Does Oprah’s pie really taste that bad?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2022 6:05 PM

Ugh, why would I want to watch a video by this guy or take food advice from him?

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2022 4:14 AM

Why not? Do you know him or something?

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 4:16 AM

Trader Joe’s flatbreads

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 4:27 AM

Red Baron is surprisingly good considering the price. At one point Wal-Mart was selling their 14" pizzas for only like $3.50 - but they've gone up in price a little bit these days. Great thin crust pizza with a really tangy sauce and flavorful toppings.

DiGiorno is too doughy and dense and it never cooks through in the center - always soggy and cold in the middle. Way over-rated imo. It's nothing like delivery, their dough doesn't rise naturally due to yeast and proofing. It's like they fake it by adding a bunch of baking powder to it to give it some lift when cooking.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 5:09 AM

[quote] DiGiorno is too doughy and dense and it never cooks through in the center - always soggy and cold in the middle.

Maybe turn up your oven.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 5:19 PM

A Trader Joe's mushroom flatbread pizza that smells like nut sack.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 5:23 PM

What? No Ellio's?

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 5:25 PM

What is that? A peach pizza? 🍑

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 5:29 PM

Jack's for cheap frozen cheese pizza at about $3. Thin crust rules.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 5:49 PM

Glad to see I’m not the only person who likes crappy Tontino’s pizza.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 5:52 PM

Nobody said they like crappy Totino’s.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2022 5:55 PM

Red Baron deep dish.

Yum .... I think I'll have it for dinner!

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2022 6:00 PM

I like crappy Totinos. When I was 11 I lived with my dad and he and my stepmother went to bingo from 5 to midnight 7 days a week and my brother and I pretty much lived on those and frozen burritos because none could've bothered to cook for us and we weren't allowed to use the stove because my step mom was a wretched cunt.

Tony's used to make a taco pizza I liked. It had like a cornbread flavored type crust that I thought was delicious.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2022 6:00 PM

DiGiorno thin crust is good. A native New Yorker recommended it to me.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2022 6:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!