Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Palm Springs or Fort Lauderdale?

Well bitches, which is it? Why? And don’t say neither.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 3:55 PM

Humid near the ocean > dry heat in the desert

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2022 11:01 PM

Never Florida. Never.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2022 8:19 AM

Fort Lauderdale: sleazy broke college guys, brohoes, new strains of old diseases

Palm Springs: grizzly hawt eldergays, bitchy aging divas, caftans never go out of style

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2022 8:28 AM

Floriduh. Hard to believe, but Governor DeathSentence actually made it worse.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 8:29 AM

I live in Fort Lauderdale; sleazy, drug-infested, rent boys, traffic, skyscrapers overshadowing the beach, dirty.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 2:58 PM

Anybody who would set foot in Florida these days either has a death wish and/or is a complete moron.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 3:00 PM

[Quote]Never Florida. Never

Please stay away!

Our house has doubled in value since 2020. Houses, Condos, offices, warehouses, small businesses going up everywhere.

I hate it.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2022 3:22 PM

R7 Have you looked at PS real estate lately?

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2022 3:34 PM

R7 So your place is now worth $50K? Congrats.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2022 3:53 PM

I've had lots of fun in both

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2022 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!