Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unvaccinated parents of four-year-old boy battling leukemia claim they are being evicted from Ronald McDonald House in Canada

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2022 10:40 PM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2022 8:58 PM

I hope we in Ontario adopt the Quebecois rules for dealing with these sociopaths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2022 9:00 PM

Shame on them for not being vaccinated, esp with an immuno-compromised child! I may have to donate to Ronald MacDonald house now, they are just protecting the other patients. I am so exhausted by all of these fucktards

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2022 9:00 PM

"Ronald McDonald House is infringing on our right to infect and kill staff members and other families!"

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2022 9:00 PM

Same here, R3!!

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2022 9:01 PM

I'm a big believer in freedom of choice when it comes to vaccines.

The parents are free to choose not to get vaccinated.

Ronald McDonald House are free to choose to tell the parents to leave the premises if the remain unvaccinated.

It's really quite simple.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2022 9:12 PM

I still don't understand why they're taking advantage of medical science to treat their kid. Using their logic, shouldn't they turn to Facebook cures?

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2022 9:16 PM

Another thing. Why don't these idiot parents pay for their own stay while their child is undergoing cancer treatment? They're under no obligation to accept charity offered by Ronald Mc Donald house.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2022 9:25 PM

R7, it's like those religious loons who let their children die because "prayer is more powerful than medicine", and then hire lawyers when they get arrested. God should be trusted above doctors but not above lawyers, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2022 9:26 PM

How dare these mother fuckers put all those sick kids and their families at risk. Too bad for their sick kid being born to such evil assholes. McDonald House should not allow anyone unvaccinated into the building in the first place. God knows how many in that place they already killed.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2022 9:36 PM

In a building full of immunocompromised children, at 6:05:

[quote]It's okay if she wants to get a third-trimester abortion; her body, her choice. But now when she doesn't want to get vaccine that all it does is offer...reduces your chances of hospitalizations and death? Like, how does that keep everybody here safe?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2022 9:45 PM

Cry. Me. A. Fucking. Canadian. River. "...I could skate awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on..." Entitled cunts.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 9:50 PM

Special orders DO upset us! Beat it, stupid.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2022 9:50 PM

Send the Shriners kids over to rough ‘em up. They’ll scare them straight

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 9:50 PM

Mask below the nose too. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2022 9:51 PM

Fuck you OP and your ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2022 9:55 PM

Oh, look, we have a covidiot/Qcumber @R16!

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2022 9:57 PM

If they can't follow the rules while getting FREE CARE TO SAVE THEIR SON'S LIFE, f*ck 'em.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2022 10:07 PM

Apparently this right wing nose breathing dumb fuck made a big stink about drag queens reading books to the kids at The Ronald Mcdonald house before.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2022 10:10 PM

Figures. Some drag queen reading Dr Seuss or whatever for kids may destroy them for life but spreading a potentially deadly virus to kids with compromised immune systems wouldn't. Yes, we have those right wing morons here, in Canada, particularly in the West. Has the obligatory GoFundMe drive for these sociopaths already gone up?

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2022 10:18 PM

You know it has, R20. I won't post it here, but it's all over Twitter.

The fact that they're from the interior doesn't surprise me in the least.

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2022 10:19 PM

Fucking grifters too bad for that kid his dad cares more about famewhoring than making sure he is okay.

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2022 2:43 AM

When I say leave the house, I mean leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2022 2:44 AM

I'm still amazed by this story. These people are not obligated to accept help from charity.

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2022 2:47 AM

Then pay for your own hotel or airbnb. Too bad they aint rich like Novax Djocovid.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2022 2:53 AM

Kudos to that woman he was harassing for keeping her cool. Do the parents of the other kids in the house not have rights??? I’m sure most of them don’t want unvaccinated people around their sick children.

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2022 3:01 AM

That woman is amazing, R26. I'd have lost my shit, said terrible things about him and his family, and refused to accommodate them in a hotel. Leave your brat in the hospital and go home if you can't afford to stay in Vancouver. Then I'd have asked him why he's will to give his kid chemo and other treatments but not take a vaccine. And yeah, I'm pretty sure the other parents in the house don't want plague rats around their very vulnerable children.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2022 3:04 AM

Feel sorry for their kid. They should lose custody.

by Anonymousreply 28January 13, 2022 3:10 AM

I don’t know how familiar people are with what these families get free of charge, and what is being pissed away here because Daddy needs attention, but at the Stanford RMDH I know for sure that it’s:

Transportation; family meals; special-diet meals; carryout boxed lunches; meals delivered to the hospital upon request; kitchen space and dining rooms; 24-hour medication delivery; a full gym with trainers; massages; a hair salon; child and family therapists with regular hours, also available on call; social workers and lawyers on call to help navigate benefits and insurance issues; 24-hour childcare on request; full-day K-12 for patients and their siblings as well as tutoring and remedial classes for patients who have fallen behind; summer-long camp for siblings; laundry; daycare; and a makerspace with 3D printers, laser cutters, video production, etc.

And that’s just off the top of my head. I’m sure there’s a lot more that I’ve missed.

by Anonymousreply 29January 13, 2022 3:23 AM

These people are disgusting. At least cults have the decency to build their own communities away from normal people.

by Anonymousreply 30January 13, 2022 3:26 AM

Yes, Ronald McDonald House is a very good charity.

I also don't understand people like this. Their kid is undergoing much more serious and probably some experimental treatments. When you're that ill, you kind of have to say fuck it and fully embrace our healthcare system.

by Anonymousreply 31January 13, 2022 3:43 AM

I wonder if the children have any idea who Ronald McDonald is. McDonald's rarely uses him any more.

by Anonymousreply 32January 13, 2022 5:07 AM

Good god, they raised over $150, 000 on their GoFundMe.

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2022 9:31 PM

These people are pure trash. They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near other people's sick kids. Stupid attention-whores.

by Anonymousreply 34January 14, 2022 12:26 AM

Oh look, they found his social media.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 14, 2022 1:22 AM

Horrible deplorable who should have had a vaccination and a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 36January 14, 2022 2:07 AM

Shoulda been him instead of the kid

by Anonymousreply 37January 14, 2022 2:43 AM

Agree r37

by Anonymousreply 38January 14, 2022 2:57 AM

More about this douche.

I hope Ronald McDonald House rescind their offer to pay for his hotel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 14, 2022 3:01 AM

Just watch this video and listen to what he says, FFS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 14, 2022 3:06 AM

I've always said that Canadians are never as nice as they like to pretend.

by Anonymousreply 41January 14, 2022 7:13 AM

Its like that Minnesota nice crap, which in reality = passive aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 42January 14, 2022 10:25 AM

Bunch of cunts. Throw them out.

The poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 43January 14, 2022 11:05 AM

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to have a negative testing requirement for all regardless of vaccination status? Sure, being vaccinated, if they get infected, they're statistically more likely to clear the virus quicker and have a shorter infectious window but...they still have an infectious window. So, a vaccinated person is still a threat to these immunocompromised children.

Seems like they'd be more concern with making sure no actually infected people are present. That's what was being done everywhere in 2020 prior to the vaccines being available. Presenting a negative test (preferably the more accurate rapid antigen test) is a far more effective safety measure in this situation especially with Omicron.

It boggles my mind how people's brains seem to have this weird-ass flow chart posted on their meninges:

Vaccinated = definitely not infected and safe to be around at all times

Unvaccinated = definitely infected; walking petri dish of diseases; danger to society. Run!

by Anonymousreply 44January 14, 2022 11:17 AM

*concerned ^^

by Anonymousreply 45January 14, 2022 11:18 AM

Shut the fuck up, anti vax moron @ R44.

by Anonymousreply 46January 14, 2022 12:17 PM

That is literally all you hive-minded drones can retort with, r45. You're "aNTi vAxX." You're like trained seals repeating a term so often you no longer even know what it means, and likely never did.

I'm sorry, but if you're vaccinated you are still a threat to an immunocompromised person and should take precautions when in their presence. Requiring a negative test for everyone, in this situation, makes more sense you absolute clown.

by Anonymousreply 47January 14, 2022 12:26 PM

Ok, anti vax moron @ R47.

by Anonymousreply 48January 14, 2022 12:27 PM

Heifer, technically you [italic]are[/italic] reply #45 since I'm also 45 correcting myself from r44. But if you need that much help to figure out I'm replying to your silly ass, then I know what to tell you.

Use your common sense.

by Anonymousreply 49January 14, 2022 12:31 PM

*I don't know

This is technically reply 49...

by Anonymousreply 50January 14, 2022 12:31 PM

R50, that's a pretty moot point, hun, since nobody in here would start subtract certain posts only because they're correcting ones.

But bless your heart for needlessly complicating matters.

by Anonymousreply 51January 14, 2022 12:40 PM

*would start to subtract

by Anonymousreply 52January 14, 2022 12:41 PM

It’s kinda funny to watch the plague rat dance

by Anonymousreply 53January 14, 2022 12:42 PM

[quote] that's a pretty moot point, hun

It was, indeed, a moot point when you brought it up in the first place considering it wasn't difficult for a thinking person to decipher who I was replying to. But, you wanted to be a clown, so I gave you a circus to make you feel more at home. Show some gratitude.

by Anonymousreply 54January 14, 2022 12:46 PM

What I find enjoyable is morons grifting off other morons: a perfect zero-sum game. It's like survival of the fittest on the moron island.

by Anonymousreply 55January 14, 2022 12:46 PM

R54, I'm incredibly grateful for sharing your omniscience, you conceited, obnoxious fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 56January 14, 2022 12:50 PM

Poor kid. Custody should be taken away from these two idiot "parents". Although, sadly, it is pretty safe to say/fear they've already infected their kid with their lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 57January 14, 2022 12:53 PM

Unsurprisingly r56, you still have yet to offer any sort of intelligent rebuttal to my assertion that it makes more sense to require a negative test regardless of vaccination status in this specific situation.

I can only assume being drunk on the copium you, no doubt, consume 24/7 to convince yourself you're not a threat to cancer patients because you're vaccinated has rotted your few remaining brain cells and rendered you incapable of doing nothing more than brainlessly repeating a single word ad nauseum like a Find Nemo seagull. Enjoy the rest of your day, ma'am.

by Anonymousreply 58January 14, 2022 1:41 PM

*Finding Nemo

by Anonymousreply 59January 14, 2022 1:42 PM

I pray for them.

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2022 1:43 PM

Fuck those two creeps. And find another sick kid to take their spawns place .

by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2022 1:50 PM

I agree totally. There are so many families that need this assistance. Don't waste resources on this ungrateful, stupid one.

by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2022 3:05 PM

Let the grifting begin.

They're crazy fundamentalists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2022 8:17 PM

I hate Mc Donald's but am suddenly craving their fries.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2022 8:38 PM

That GoFundMe should be reported.

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2022 8:39 PM

So let me get this sorted: God is protecting the family from COVID, but God is not protecting the boy from leukemia. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2022 9:08 PM

But the boy is getting treatment, so maybe the parents should just take him home and pray for him?

There's a facebook video of the father coaching the younger son, a two year old, in conspiracies. These kids have no chance and will be deplorables themselves one day. Sad, since it's clear they've been brainwashed since birth. I'll bet the four year old also spouts his father's anti-vax beliefs already.

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2022 9:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2022 9:12 PM

Oops, ignore my post at R68. That's some rwnj who is on the family's side. Sorry.

Here's the dad coaching the younger son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2022 9:15 PM

I’m shocked that Queen Romana hasn’t swept them off to the hospital wing of her rooming-house palace where the royal medical team can treat the kid with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.

by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2022 10:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!