Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gen Z Dads are Cool

Their kids are alright

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2022 1:10 PM

Teen Fathers are so 2005.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2022 12:17 PM

That’s Gen Z?

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2022 1:13 PM

The dad is beautiful, but he's gonna make that kid queer! :-D

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2022 1:19 PM

Make him what?

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2022 1:33 PM

where are the earrings?

where are the caftans?

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2022 1:40 PM

Of course, small children are going to want to dress up like their favorite characters.

Now that everything is girl-power, it's only logical that little boys want to dress up like princesses - when was the last time there actually was a male Disney animation lead?

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2022 1:51 PM

Gen Z? 23 year old fathers?

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2022 1:54 PM

Is this a teen dad?

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2022 1:54 PM

The kid looks uninterested in wearing that dress and is being forced into it so attention thirsty mom and dad can have a tik tok moment and plenty of “likes”…it’s so sad…I bet those parents are on their phones so much the kid figured he had to do something to get their attention.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2022 2:15 PM

Maybe^.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2022 2:18 PM

The boy was more interested in the TV. Yes, probably staged.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2022 2:19 PM

Hot dad

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 3:22 PM

[bold]That's not the dad in OPs video. That's the older brother.[/bold] He's 18.

I gleaned info from scanning the tiktok page OP linked to which, ends up, is his mom's page.

Seems mom had Older Bro when she was 17 and the father ran off, then had the 2 younger kids more recently when she settled down with a decent partner.

He seems like a super great big brother to the little ones. He's a barber and a gymnast and Australian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2022 8:47 PM

Okay, I’m out. I’m done with this thread. Silly fake garbage. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 8:55 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2022 10:53 PM

Cutie

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2022 11:49 AM

[quote]I gleaned info from scanning the tiktok page OP linked to which, ends up, is his mom's page

Just to be clear, at R13, I didn't mean the linked tiktok was OPs mom's page. It's the mom of the guy in the tiktok vid, is what I meant. He's in many/most of her tiktoks as are her younger kids.

I was just pointing out that he's NOT a "Gen Z Dad," he's an older brother.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2022 12:40 PM

Nah, This Dad is a doofus. He is setting his boy up to get his ass kicked on the playground. LOL

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2022 1:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!