Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Police raid homes of 18 suspects over New Year’s Eve sexual assaults in Milan

Police said the 18 suspects are aged between 15 and 21 and are foreign or Italian of north African origin. Raids were carried out early on Tuesday morning at homes in Milan and Turin.

And here we go again. Cue the Islamophobia freak show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 15, 2022 6:02 AM

Future doctors and lawyers!

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2022 10:13 AM

"Cue the Islamophobia freak show."

Aw, when you've just cued it yourself, OP, you rascal, you!

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2022 11:11 AM

When are they going to get rid? These people are trash.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2022 12:04 PM

OP, Better to cue the Islamic "Western-Civilization-phobia."

Read again the cowardly media descriptions ("North Africa") of the suspects (perps). Notice that to construct your trolling you had to infer the Muslim connection.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2022 12:11 PM

You're worried about the news spreading, so you spread the news. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2022 12:12 PM

R4, that's a bit like all the "South Asian" grooming gangs in England. Let's just say that these "South Asians" don't tend to be (Hindu) Indian corner shop-owning immigrants or their doctor sons.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2022 12:13 PM

I find these types of assaults horrifying and truly disturbing and YES, they have EVERYTHING to do with Islam. My “cue the Islamophobia” was related to the dumbasses who will accuse anyone who is horrified by this as an “Islamophobe”. I’m just stunned that people as immigrants to these countries who receive food, shelter and often government subsidies would behave in such a manner. It’s reckless, hateful, misogynistic, criminal and a total fuck you to the host society. And THEY KNOW they can count on a certain idiotic group of liberals defending them.

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2022 12:24 PM

Women get assaulted, again, and your fear is that someone rushes to wrongfully accuse a bronze age sect's world view?

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2022 12:25 PM

R8 here; I just read you, R7 / OP. I just got you wrong.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2022 12:27 PM

Hey, OP, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck . . .

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2022 12:28 PM

OP - "Damn straight. g.d. immigrants"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2022 12:29 PM

^* also just read R8. Ditto on the clarification.

Address post to the shiekers of Islamaphobia.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 12:31 PM

R6- I NEVER refer to people from India as ASIANS.

People from China are Asian.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2022 12:33 PM

Exactly, r6. The DM drives me mad with those descriptions.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 12:35 PM

South Asian refers to people from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, R13.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2022 12:36 PM

I’m surprised that this could happen and nobody stopped them. It’s a very busy, and wide open space. Somebody must have seen it happening.

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2022 12:41 PM

R7, To indicate that you do not agree with the "Islamophobia" generalized defense, you needed quotation marks.

Their absence is why readers thought you agreed with that term and its use against those advocating for the non-PC truth.

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2022 12:43 PM

I live in Italy and I am here to tell you that whenever foreigners are attacked or robbed or whenever women are assaulted, it is nearly always North Africans. The numerous pickpockets are invariably Roma (Romanian gypsies, often children).

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2022 1:54 PM

I loathe these mofos in Europe. Every European does. Even the happy, normally progressive Danes wan them OUT.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2022 2:12 PM

How dare those foreigners rape our women! Leave that to our own native policemen and footballers!

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2022 2:46 PM

R20, you can't get rid of the native, indigenous population and its rapists (though you can try to address why men rape and punish those who do). But why introduce more people - and the immigrants are disproportionately male, i.e. more rapists - when these people, in addition, have a view of women that is plain backward?

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2022 2:51 PM

Standard DL rape responses

(when racism is involved) How dare THEY rape OUR women!

(when victims are under 12) Pedophiles!

(when victims are 12-17) Why are they making such a big deal out of it?

(when victims are 18 or over) What are they complaining about? I'd love to have a gang of hot guys running a train on me!

by Anonymousreply 22January 12, 2022 2:57 PM

I'm tired of the Muslims, wherever they are in the world they seem to cause constant conflict and strife, even in the west.

by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2022 3:30 PM

Homes? I thought those people lived in shelters?

by Anonymousreply 24January 12, 2022 5:11 PM

Lots of people saw it happening, r16, and it was evidently caught on cameras too.

by Anonymousreply 25January 12, 2022 8:03 PM

Here is a video. That is so fucked up. Europe just rolls over and takes it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 12, 2022 8:20 PM

It is a quirk of Brit-speak to refer to Indians and Pakistanis as "Asian", or "South Asian".

Poster upthread is correct that the men in the grooming gangs were overwhelmingly "Asian" or "South Asian" but rarely, in fact I don't think I ever saw one in the lineups when the court cases were ongoing, who was Indian. They were all Muslims from Pakistan and Iraq, with a sprinkling of Somalis, who represent a large contingent in England, particularly in the Southwark area of London.

The true term should have been Middle Eastern. Far Eastern is the natural reaction to the word "Asian".

And there no Far Eastern men in those crowds and grooming gangs, either. And all the girls victimised by the grooming gangs were Anglos.

The Rotherham scandal is still one of the dirtiest and most shameful.

It is to the British political/immigrant/child protection systems what Aberfan is to mining.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2022 12:44 AM

Muslims should be exterminated. Every last one.

by Anonymousreply 28January 13, 2022 6:21 AM

These Muhammudans belong back with the goats and the pigs.

by Anonymousreply 29January 13, 2022 6:34 AM

Same disturbing shit that happened in Germany on NYE some years ago. The EU needs to STOP letting these animals into the country.

by Anonymousreply 30January 13, 2022 7:23 AM

They isolate one women, form several circles around her, so she is isolated from the surroundings and nobody hears her screaming.

This type of assault is very common in Egypt. It's a male dominated society that has a problem with a woman walking around on her own without a male guardian. Typical archaic Islamic believe system of male domination of women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 13, 2022 7:37 AM

I had no idea 1,200 women had been attacked in Cologne that NYE. My God: imagine if that had occurred in America.

by Anonymousreply 32January 13, 2022 8:04 AM

If the perpetrators had been a group of black men, then it would have been hushed up just as this has been. Take Waukesha, for example: black man with history of anti-white hatred kills a group of white people and the media don't report on his history of racial antipathy.

R28, comments like that are just going to get this thread deleted and cut off the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2022 8:09 AM

If The Gaudrian reported it, then it must indeed an horrific event. Assaults of this nature of common all over the Muslim world, not just in Egypt.

It might help to keep in mind that there are currently 25 MILLION Muslims living in Western Europe with thousands more arriving each month. That events like this go largely unreported because neither the media, Western European governments nor the EU are interested in highlighting the social consequences of decades of woefully misguided migrants policies.

{quote][R28], comments like that are just going to get this thread deleted and cut off the discussion.

R33 Method to R28's madness??

by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2022 8:18 AM

^ Yeah, you're probably right that he's trying to get the thread deleted.

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2022 8:26 AM

R35 He won't have to make much of an effort. There are four topics guaranteed to quickly get a thread jettisoned into the ethers. This is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2022 8:30 AM

Just to be clear, NONE of the women were raped, at least by what was reported here. It sounds as though they were groped and or mauled. Maybe some of them had finger penetration. I'm sure it was terrifying and that most of them were afraid they would be raped if they hadn't broken free or had friends rescue them. It's very important that the people who did it should be arrested and charged. The following comment sounds like whataboutism, and it's not intended that way, but I wonder if the people who started this thread were as concerned by the remarks of our former president, who admitted that because he was famous, he could stick his fingers up the pussies of women who were strangers to him and that he had done so to hundreds of women.

European nations have varying standards as to what is labeled sexual assault. In general, unwanted touching is labeled sexual assault, at least in northern Europe. The attacks in Cologne were almost all of that variety although there were some rapes as well. In Italy, it used to be common that foreign women would be felt up, groped or pinched when riding public transportation, long before there were any Muslims living there. I think this kind of groping has been less common in recent years, which is why this incident was noteworthy and/or newsworthy. .

by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2022 8:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2022 8:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2022 8:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2022 8:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 13, 2022 8:45 AM

[quote]The following comment sounds like whataboutism, and it's not intended that way,

That's exactly what it is. This isn't some1970s frustrated Catholic pinch on the bum or tit. This is a mob of Muslim men intimidating and attacking women for having the temerity to appear publicly without a male chaperone and dressed "indecently", a daily occurrence common all over the Muslim world.

Your attempts at deflection and rationalization are deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2022 9:02 AM

[quote]Cue the Islamophobia freak show.

Where is it, pray tell, OP.

You didn't fool R2, R4, R5, R17, or myself.

Meghan Markle says one word, and she gets a whole hate-thread devoted to her.

"Prince" Andrew doesn't get 1/100th of the criticism.

Some tranny says one word, and she gets a whole hate-thread devoted to her.

A tranny is murdered and ... no one cares ... because they go on Grindr or something. Rude!

DL can be the worst.

by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2022 9:15 AM

R37, it's because of people like you that there is a rise in far right parties in Europe.

The mayor of Cologne issued a statement after what happened on NYE, saying that women should pay more attention to their surroundings, putting the blame on them instead of the men who assaulted and raped them.

Germans don't complain as much as they should out of fear to be labeled as racists. Women feel like they are worth less than dirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 13, 2022 12:08 PM

I can wish some Moorish twinks assaulted me during new year.

by Anonymousreply 45January 13, 2022 1:02 PM

R43 Andrew has been attacked here soundly and for some time and there have been multiple threads on this story and giant headlines in the UK press.

As for Meghan Markle:

When did an Oprah interview on which a dozen outright lies were told, endless pronouncements through her media pals and lawyer, videos, on her foundation website, an op ed piece in the NY TIMES, and a quasi royal three day tour of NYC in a transparent attempt to launch herself as a political dignitary, followed by revelations that she lied to a British court in sworn statements and that she and her husband lied to the public about their involvement in the Scobie book . . .

Translate to "opens her mouth and says one word"?

Because one thing Meghan has never said is one word.

Miss Nobody Asked Me If I'm OK whilst bemoaning her lot on the middle of Botswana has earned every bit of the disdain she got here.

by Anonymousreply 46January 13, 2022 4:09 PM

I'm certain the assaults were nothing but peaceful.

by Anonymousreply 47January 13, 2022 4:36 PM

When will the exterminator appear?

by Anonymousreply 48January 13, 2022 4:38 PM

I wish that people would beat the crap out of these ugly retarded mofos.

by Anonymousreply 49January 13, 2022 6:19 PM

I wish that the Syrians be sent to Syria.

by Anonymousreply 50January 13, 2022 9:56 PM

The feminists so incensed by Trump's blustering never utter a word about the horrific abuse of women in Muslim societies.

by Anonymousreply 51January 14, 2022 7:05 AM

A friend of mine dated an Iraqi guy. He told her that in Iraq, he and his friends would drive around in a truck looking for a lone boy to rape. And I saw a documentary about a rescue association in some Muslim country, I forget which, which protected mentally retarded girls who had been thrown out of their homes and were on the streets and were extremely vulnerable to sexual assault. I honestly think this culture is beyond redemption.

by Anonymousreply 52January 14, 2022 7:12 AM

Refugees passing through Russia tried the same in a bar in Murmansk, r49. They were harassing and groping women. Russian men removed them from the bar, and started beating the refugees. Someone called police. When police arrived and found out the refugees were groping women, they beat them as well. A few were hospitalized.

Say what you will about Russians, they don’t tolerate this behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 53January 14, 2022 7:21 AM

What were refugees doing in a bar? I thought Muslims didn't drink.

by Anonymousreply 54January 14, 2022 7:24 AM

R37

Rape is any UNWANTED penetration.

Not only the ones including penises.

by Anonymousreply 55January 14, 2022 7:34 AM

[quote] It is a quirk of Brit-speak to refer to Indians and Pakistanis as "Asian", or "South Asian".

No, it’s a quirk of geography that India and Pakistan are in Asia and thus people from there are referred to as “Asians.”

The actual quirk here is that Americans only think of East Asians as “Asian” because for a long time there were virtually no South Asians in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 56January 14, 2022 7:46 AM

R54, lots of Muslims drink. I knew a Saudi who drank even when home though of course there, it was hidden. My husband worked with a lot of Muslims, who said hard alcohol is not forbidden by the Koran, only wine. I don’t but it, but that was their rationalization.

by Anonymousreply 57January 14, 2022 8:03 AM

R57 In Islam, ALL alcohol/intoxicants are forbidden (haram), unless take for medical reasons.

by Anonymousreply 58January 14, 2022 8:22 AM

I suppose these North Africans were attacking women because they felt the women were improperly dressed and as such, whores that can be abused. That’s what they believe and try to push into the societies that take them in.

by Anonymousreply 59January 14, 2022 8:23 AM

R59 One of the first words migrants learn when they arrive in Europe is how to say "racist" in the local language. They know from those who arrived before them that that word is their key to doing whatever the fuck they want with little/no consequences.

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2022 8:27 AM

You know, they say it's in the nature of men to constantly want sex, and that is why women have been raped all through history. Yet gay men are also men, and they rape other men relatively rarely.

by Anonymousreply 61January 14, 2022 8:39 AM

Isn’t this the country with the president who humps women from behind in broad daylight? lol

by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2022 8:51 AM

[quote] Yet gay men are also men, and they rape other men relatively rarely.

Because we either put out or are on drugs and get raped and jerk off to it later. Gay men love sex, period.

by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2022 8:52 AM

So you're saying sex is more accessible to gay men, so they don't need to rape anyone, R63? I wouldn't say that is true...

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2022 8:56 AM

[quote]I live in Italy and I am here to tell you that whenever foreigners are attacked or robbed or whenever women are assaulted, it is nearly always North Africans.

What does "North African" mean? Arab? If so, why not just say so?

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2022 8:56 AM

I know, r58. But people are people, and they will justify bad/forbidden behaviours. That was my point, not that alcohol is allowed.

Adultery is forbidden in Christianity. It doesn’t mean it doesn’t occur.

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2022 9:02 AM

Because they are from North Africa, they are not middle eastern refugees, R65. They may have been in Italy a long time.

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2022 9:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2022 9:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2022 9:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2022 9:35 AM

[quote]Because they are from North Africa, they are not middle eastern refugees, [R65]. They may have been in Italy a long time.

Last I checked, Syria and Iraq are not in North Africa. And some appear to be from there.

by Anonymousreply 71January 14, 2022 12:51 PM

[quote]they are not middle eastern refugees

Used to be that Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan were known as the Near East. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and the Arabian peninsula were the Middle East. Today, it's all erroneous lumped together.

by Anonymousreply 72January 14, 2022 1:40 PM

My original comment was about violence toward women and foreigners in Italy in the past...it stands. There were few if any middle easterners til recently.

by Anonymousreply 73January 14, 2022 2:55 PM

Muzzies infiltrate then strive relentlessly to impose their will like this example in Denmark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 14, 2022 3:07 PM

There's a very funny anti-Muslim activist in Copenhagen who does outrageous performance art to make his views clear.

He and his country bumpkin fat, unkempt pals play catch with a Koran in public places. They fling it all over the place bouncing it off walls, etc . Too bad I can't find a clip of him because these idiots are hilarious

by Anonymousreply 75January 14, 2022 3:15 PM

R52, Don't ever read about the Bacha Bazi boys in Afghanistan...

by Anonymousreply 76January 14, 2022 3:58 PM

[quote]Just to be clear, NONE of the women were raped

[quote]Maybe some of them had finger penetration.

That's rape.

by Anonymousreply 77January 14, 2022 4:07 PM

It us amazing how comfortable these men are to do this in plain sight. They know nothing will happen to them. Can someone explain to me why there are so many liberal enablers of this fucked up behavior?

by Anonymousreply 78January 14, 2022 7:11 PM

^ And, in particular, so many gay enablers. DL is one of the very few gay "spaces" where there is at least some debate on this subject, even though one does get shouted down. Over on Gay Twitter, etc., everyone's in lockstep that all Muslims are great, Christians are probably the worst homophobes, all migrants are actually cuddly asylum seekers, etc. ad nauseam.

by Anonymousreply 79January 14, 2022 7:17 PM

His revelation in the video at R45 that he gives away his shorts and socks after matches was. . . intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 80January 14, 2022 7:41 PM

^ Wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 81January 14, 2022 7:43 PM

Again, our former president ADMITTED that he penetrated women (strangers to him) with his fingers. I just don't recall that the same posters on and on about this issue in this thread quickly jumped on the bandwagon and called former president Trump a rapist. I would personally call it sexual assault. However, this is a moving target. In some jurisdictions and some countries, digital penetration is called rape and in others, sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 82January 14, 2022 9:35 PM

[quote]The attacks in Cologne were almost all of that variety although there were some rapes as well. In Italy, it used to be common that foreign women would be felt up, groped or pinched when riding public transportation, long before there were any Muslims living there.

One of my favourite lines from reading the DL: "Italy is basically a third world country run by petty thieves." (!)

by Anonymousreply 83January 14, 2022 9:47 PM

"In Italy, it used to be common that foreign women would be felt up, groped or pinched when riding public transportation, long before there were any Muslims living there."

It is inheard of that groups of Italian men built a circle around foreign women to then sexually assault them. Stop whatabouting, you fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 84January 14, 2022 10:05 PM

Our current pResident is a well known child molester as is his son. Both committed incest. R52 try again.

by Anonymousreply 85January 15, 2022 6:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!