Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Phillippe wearing a Princess Diana tee…

If he loves her he must love her favorite son Harry, and his beautiful, charitable and generous wife! He’s a hot mess but at least he knows which side is right.

King!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2022 2:02 PM

So kitschy, love it.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2022 3:31 PM

Diana looks like such a suburban frau there.

And Harry's "charitable and generous" wife's "charity" has given almost nothing. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2022 3:35 PM

That's a lot of conjecture over a t-shirt, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2022 3:36 PM

Op, 2-stars for not so subtle passive aggressive

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2022 3:41 PM

R2 absolute bullshit, and you know it. She’s been far more giving than that skeletal wife in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2022 3:44 PM

OP = Fat Markle

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2022 4:20 PM

Except for some deluded Sussex sugar stinkfish, who fucking cares he wears a Di shirt.

I want to see his dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2022 4:22 PM

He’s the epitome of douche in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2022 4:37 PM

Dude is how old and still clowning for the boyz? Pretty pathetic. Pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2022 4:40 PM

He is eternally 21 mentally

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2022 6:25 PM

Beautiful and charitable are not words that would EVER be used to describe Markle.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2022 7:41 AM

They have both been justly called the People's Princess.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2022 7:45 AM

Pretty sure it's photoshopped onto the shirt, kids.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2022 12:08 PM

Meghan is the poor's princess. Children recoil from her by instinct.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2022 12:11 PM

For r13:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2022 12:15 PM

In Reese's eyes

I can't get older.

I'm still the princess,

Still the prize.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2022 11:21 PM

R13 he posted it himself dear

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2022 11:33 PM

Does he also have a Princess Alexandra of Kent t-shirt? Informed Dataloungers want to see that on him.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2022 11:44 PM

I watched Little Boy Blue. Typical late 90s/early 2000s indie flick. Ryan was great in this role, a sweet-natured hick who finds out his whole family is one big lie after another. He was so beautiful. He used to have this soft-spoken gentle tone. I hate that he now butches it up to sound masc. He sounds like he smokes 10 packs a day now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2022 8:02 PM

[quote] If he loves her he must love her favorite son Harry, and his beautiful, charitable and generous wife! He’s a hot mess but at least he knows which side is right.

People wear shirts with logos, bands and celebrities on them all the time. The usual reason is they like the way it looks, nothing deep. How many people can explain the core tenets of Che Guevara or name 5 songs by Led Zeppelin?

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2022 8:06 PM

Stray observations and opinions about Ryan:

1. He has less youthful beauty than ever, which he preserved an impressive length of time with fitness and somewhat judicious cosmetic procedures.

2. Time has caught up and he needs to stop battling it TODAY lest he end up looking like a total freak.

3. Ryan, you're still fucking hot in a different, rough and not-beautiful way that is actually more compatible with your social media persona, so embrace it.

4. He seems to be working more than ever, which is really impressive. He did not seem like the actor of his generation with the greatest potential for longevity. Good job, Ryan.

5. That fucking dick is perfect. I never thought I'd see it and I am grateful for the pictures and videos. At the same time, I am sad we will almost certainly never see it in action or at full release. But wow. And to the point of aging, his current appearance plus that substantial appendage are a really hot package, whereas his prettier younger self paired with that dick is somehow a little less appealing than the rougher older version.

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2022 1:55 PM

His dick is gorgeous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2022 2:01 PM

Scroll to the bottom of the page for a vid of Ryan lubed up and jerking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2022 2:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!