Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Season - Finding Your Roots

Papi Raul Esparza was on the episode I watched tonight.

The other one I watched had a British actress who directed Passing, and it turned out her family history had some similarities to that story.

Goodness, Raul is handsome. Looks like his Cuban/Spanish family are all quite attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 3:33 PM

How does it matter? I find it quite amusing that people go in search of their roots when they need to connect with people in the present.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2022 4:54 AM

Cunt R1 shows up right on time!

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2022 2:29 PM

How's Esparza's bisexual cock doing? Which gender is he with now?

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2022 2:46 PM

This week was activist week. Anita Hill and some chick that was part of the response to Ferguson.

But no hot guys. That's ok, am still recovering from Raul's hotness.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 2:31 PM

R1 it is mainly American liberals who are obsessed with such things. Conservatives too take pride in their heritage, but not to that degree. They are American, first and foremost.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 3:31 PM

R1 R5 shhhhhh - grown folks are talking.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2022 3:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!