Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Demi Lovato Unveils Large Spider Tattoo on their Head Following Rehab Stint

Yeah, this looks good. 🙄

Demi Lovato’s “fresh start” buzzcut just got edgier.

The singer, who uses they/them pronouns after coming out as non-binary, took to their Instagram Story on Saturday to debut a new tattoo: a large black spider on the side of their recently shaved head.

“It was Grandmother Spider who taught us many things,” the “Skyscraper” singer, 29, wrote in one of their posts unveiling the ink.

“She taught us about pottery and weaving. She taught us about fire and light and dark. She taught us that we are all connected on the web – each one of us having our place in the world.”

The fresh ink was done by celebrity tattoo artist Dr. Woo, who shared a series of pics to his own Instagram Story.

Interestingly enough, Woo recently gave pal Will Perkins a similar spider tattoo, which had fans buzzing about the potential link to Lovato in the comments.

“@ddlovato we know 👀👀,” one person wrote on Instagram, with another inquiring, “@ddlovato was this your inspo? 😅”

Lovato’s tattoo debut comes just one day after a source told Page Six that the singer completed another stint in rehab. Lovato returned to Utah for treatment, the source said, but is now back home and “doing well.”

The former Disney star announced last month that they were no longer “California sober,” and would be cutting out marijuana and alcohol entirely moving forward in an attempt to live a “sober sober” life.

“I no longer support my ‘California sober’ ways,” explained Lovato, who suffered a near-fatal overdose back in 2018. “Sober sober is the only way to be.”

Reps for Lovato did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2022 9:48 AM

I'm convinced she has brain damage from her overdose

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2022 12:01 AM

they crazy!

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2022 12:03 AM

Insufferable twat.

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2022 12:03 AM

Desperation.

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2022 12:04 AM

I'm surprised that the article explained the fact that she uses "they/them" pronouns. I've noticed an increasing trend of not explaining these pronouns at all in articles, presumably because it's seen as "othering". For example, "Sam Smith flaunted their curves today when they stepped out to visit a local Greggs with their gal pal Jess".

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2022 12:06 AM

Maybe this is dyslexia, but I cannot do “they/them” when talking about one person. It is incredibly confusing, worse than speaking a foreign language.

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2022 12:12 AM

I wish her well , but she’s not got to stay sober . She needs more help than 12 steps

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2022 12:12 AM

R6, I doubt it's your dyslexia, it's probably just the facts that using "they/them" for specific, individual people is horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2022 12:18 AM

*fact

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2022 12:20 AM

She can't be sober. Nobody comes out of rehab and flies to social media to queef about some stupid tattoo. The makeup she's wearing is a true sign of mental instability. If she was made up for a performance or a film, yes. But doing all that + getting some ugly tattoo. I wish celebs would stop lying to us and expect us to believe the bullshit they're pandering. Just shut the fuck up already.

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2022 12:21 AM

5150 comin' right up!

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2022 12:27 AM

Maybe they identifies with a spider, who has so many legs. Honey, with as many times as They has been to a rehab, they needs as many legs as possible for them 12 step programs.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2022 12:33 AM

meh, it's actually one of the least crazy things she's done. she showed the good judgment to get it on the side of her head, under her hair (normally). I saw the headline and thought they meant her forehead.

baby steps.

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2022 12:34 AM

How is this pathetic bitch only 29?? I swear to fucking god I’ve been reading about her desperate antics and overdoses and suicide attempts for at least 35 years now.

by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2022 12:38 AM

Demi's favorite dish explained!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2022 12:43 AM

I find her exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2022 12:48 AM

Them Lovato’s slow work to insanity is sad.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2022 12:52 AM

Hope often do they go to rehab?

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2022 12:55 AM

So they is no longer drinking or smoking weed? Sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2022 1:00 AM

[quote] I'm convinced she has brain damage from her overdose

She has struggled with mental illness since childhood.

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2022 1:17 AM

only if they had a BIGGER career, Miley Cyrus (their Disney rival) and Selena Gomez (their former BFF) both shot to the superstardom, why not they? If that doesn't hurt enough, they had to witness the young generations like Ariana Grande, and even younger ones like Olivia Rodrigo rising to top without any problems. All those girls older or younger, started the same on Disney and Nick and successfully transformed from teen star to super star except they, no wonder they drink!

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2022 1:18 AM

R7, like an icepick lobotomy.

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2022 2:12 AM

R15, that was not what I expected. I laughed so hard. 😂🤣😅

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2022 2:20 AM

She's been trying to uglyfy herself, I wonder if some pedo in disney got to her hence all this self destruction.

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2022 2:25 AM

Celebrity Death Pool

by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2022 6:43 AM

The Grandmother Spider story is from the Cherokee, correct? Lovato isn't really Native American, she's just one of those "I had a little Native American in my DNA profile" types, if I recall. It was around the same time she pretended to be African because she had 1% African in her ancestry.

I'm trying to figure out why she crabs constantly about cultural appropriation while doing it herself.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2022 9:10 AM

Thankfully they hasn’t reproduced. Yet.

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2022 12:06 PM

Did she spend time in a mental institution or just a rehab facility?

by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2022 2:41 AM

R28, Did 'THEY' spend time in a mental institution or jest a rehab facility?

by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2022 4:35 AM

She needs to demand a full refund on that rehab shit.

by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2022 4:52 AM

She probably bipolar or schizophrenic and is running away from the diagnosis/help with all the talk of sobriety, aliens etc. She’s like Kanye with religion. It’s all part of the smoke screen.

by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2022 5:15 AM

She's friggin exhausting and so hungry for attention.

And "they" and "their" are plural. Stop the bullshit and think up another word for these ridiculous nonbinary people. Or just say he/she, him/her.

"They" is taken.

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2022 5:23 AM

[Quote] It is incredibly confusing, worse than speaking a foreign language.

It's also just plain stupid.

[Quote] Miley Cyrus (their Disney rival) and Selena Gomez (their former BFF) both shot to the superstardom, why not they?

Miley had industry connections because of her family. Meanwhile Selena got to milk her relationship with Justin and her friendship with Taylor.

[Quote] If that doesn't hurt enough, they had to witness the young generations like Ariana Grande, and even younger ones like Olivia Rodrigo rising to top without any problems.

Umm Ariana is incredible fucked up after working with pedo Dan Schneider and clearly has self esteem issues with the amount of plastic surgery she's had on her face. Oh and let's not forget the eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2022 10:40 AM

R33 what's your point? Cyrus, Grande... all fucked up but at least they are super stars, unlike the "they" here, also fucked up or I should say more fucked up and just a sad B/C list...

by Anonymousreply 34January 12, 2022 1:22 AM

Perfect place for a tattoo. Once her hair grows back it will be invisible.

by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2022 1:52 AM

R34 it was an explanation for why they have done better than Demi 🙄

by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2022 10:03 AM

Selena Gomez has far more vocal talent than Themi.

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2022 11:05 AM

GGG, do the work to get better. Any of it.

Mess.

by Anonymousreply 38January 12, 2022 11:10 AM

Hair can cover it. It's not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 39January 12, 2022 11:12 AM

Hold my beer

by Anonymousreply 40January 12, 2022 11:12 AM

I think they are sad, remniscing. About long time ago when they was fab.

by Anonymousreply 41January 12, 2022 11:15 AM

Anybody who decides to get tattoos above the collar bone has serious mental problems.

by Anonymousreply 42January 12, 2022 11:15 AM

R37 good one 🤣

by Anonymousreply 43January 12, 2022 11:16 AM

[quote] R33] what's your point? Cyrus, Grande... all fucked up but at least they are super stars, unlike the "they" here, also fucked up or I should say more fucked up and just a sad B/C list

Demi is fat which is a much harder sell (though there are exceptions I know.) she also has a coarseness to her that especially comes across on social media. Annnnd she’s crazier than Selena etc.

by Anonymousreply 44January 12, 2022 12:30 PM

Them is an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 45January 12, 2022 12:33 PM

There was a movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2022 12:54 PM

Perhaps the giant ant in the movie inspired the insect theme of the tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2022 12:54 PM

Demi Lovato has a much better voice than Selena Gomez. And, Demi is amazing in concert from what I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2022 1:02 PM

Sigh. I'm a (late) boomer. Old. Irrelevant. Pop culture has passed me by. I get it. But I remember a standard of beauty and goodness, and wonder what the hell is happening now. It's very sinister.

by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2022 1:11 PM

Easy answer R49: people are trash now.

by Anonymousreply 50January 13, 2022 12:43 PM

Why? Just why?

by Anonymousreply 51January 13, 2022 1:15 PM

I’ve said it before. She is such a borderline she doesn’t know if she’s coming or going.

by Anonymousreply 52January 13, 2022 1:25 PM

It's shocking that she lived past 27.

by Anonymousreply 53January 15, 2022 8:08 PM

I like her music, but she's fucking nuts. She's had what, 4 docs about her addictions?

by Anonymousreply 54January 15, 2022 8:47 PM

[quote]Thankfully they hasn’t reproduced. Yet.

Maybe the drugs and partying left her barren. This is one bitch who should NEVER have children.

by Anonymousreply 55January 15, 2022 8:48 PM

Stop mislabeling them R53.

by Anonymousreply 56January 15, 2022 9:23 PM

I thought she was beautiful with long hair and normal makeup but she does see crazy as hell and like she’s trying to be ugly.

by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2022 5:26 AM

R56 stop trolling

by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2022 8:36 AM

She's an attention seeker and now that the "non binary" thing is trendy she is following it.

by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2022 9:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!