Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dave Ramsey - "Raising Rents on Tenants DOESN'T MAKE ME A BAD CHRISTIAN!"

Jesus would like to have a word!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2022 5:19 AM

He's such a cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2022 5:31 AM

There is NOTHING worse than a Christian.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2022 11:47 AM

The Christian mission to bring justice to the poor and oppressed was missed on him. It turns out Greed is not good Dave.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2022 11:58 AM

Owning and operating income real estate is a business. There is nothing immoral or unethical about getting rid of tenants who don't pay.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2022 12:19 PM

he's disgusting, I'm sure he could work with the venal greedy Sackler empire if they all don't go to jail

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2022 12:20 PM

R4 but he preaches christian values on air, unless you think it's ok for self righteous people like him to be both a pastor and a slumlord!

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2022 4:35 AM

r6 the political left claims to love democracy but actively seeks to limit it. the political right claims to support the constitution but only when it is in line with the most radical aspects of their platform.

islam purports to be the religion of peace yet many would argue the fallacies of its members negate that.

atheists argue to be rational but often their arguments deevolve into mere anti-theism than rationality.

feminists claim feminism is about equality between the sexes yet often seeks special privileges above all else.

black lives matter only when it involves a white cop but not in day to day life save for buying a house

gamergate leading to a movement for transparency and accountability in the media ended up as largely as a do nothing trolling campaign.

etc, etc

it seems rather consistent with the hypocrisy of humankind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2022 5:06 AM

I always cringe when people cite Ramsey, and his book for having the biggest change or greatest impact on their life. I understand he has helped countless people get out of debt, and even become millionaires, yet he has an aspect that is very unattractive to me. It's the whole "Greed is good" mantra, and the constant denial of corporate greed, price gouging, runaway CEO compensation, etc. The evangelical nonsense is just the frosting on this fruitcake.

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2022 5:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!