Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lizzo Celebrates Her Weight Gain: 'I Look TF GOODT'

So an obese person gaining even more weight is something we should celebrate?

[quote] Instead of some reference to "new beginnings," she captioned the post "I gained weight💅🏾 I look TF GOODT😍."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 23, 2022 4:45 AM

She'll be celebrating when she has a heart attack

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2022 7:07 PM

🙄😴😴

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2022 7:07 PM

Does she have an obese sister?

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2022 7:11 PM

I like her, just because she pisses off people like the OP so much.

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2022 7:12 PM

Must be a hormonal or pituitary issue

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2022 7:13 PM

Why is she so proud?

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2022 7:15 PM

She might as well own the weight gain before others begin to talk smack. Then when she hears, “Damn, Lizzo has gained weight!” She can simply say, “I already told you biotches I gained fucking weight.”

It’s sad. Although, just because you are famous does not mean you do not suffer from negative vices

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2022 7:17 PM

R3 I’ll be her sister! I bet her pussy stinks worse than mine.

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2022 7:18 PM

She must eat thousands of calories every day. I think she dances too, to burn the calories, but still keeps on piling on the pounds. Unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2022 7:22 PM

R9 you know this how?

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2022 7:25 PM

I'm all for self confident people of all sizes, but no one should be "celebrating" gaining weight when they're already morbidly obese. I think Gillian Michaels was right when she called her out on this shit and FUCK the woke mob for slagging anyone who calls this bullshit out ffs.

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2022 7:30 PM

Celebrating obesity of this level is every bit as bad as aspiring to be an emaciated runway model. Neither types are healthy. This is just fucking wrong.

by Anonymousreply 12January 3, 2022 7:33 PM

It's funny how Tracy in the original Hairspray was considered morbidly obese yet compared to Lizzo, she looks healthy. Rick Lake eventually lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2022 7:37 PM

[quote] I like her, just because she pisses off people like the OP so much

She doesn't piss me off. I don't mind her actually. But the comments of her and her fans celebrating her weight gain are really messed up and irresponsible.

by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2022 7:43 PM

They may end up on the same list as Chris Farley, John Candy and Heavy D.

by Anonymousreply 15January 3, 2022 9:48 PM

This bitch needs to come down. Her shit is not worthy.

by Anonymousreply 16January 3, 2022 10:07 PM

She's fat. Her health insurance premiums should have a surcharge. A large size surcharge.

by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2022 10:10 PM

Ron Howard as Narrator: She did not, in fact, look TF goodt..

by Anonymousreply 18January 3, 2022 10:31 PM

She’ll be crying about people making fun of her tomorrow.

Her depression and sadness is very well documented on her social media. This “happy to be fat” is all smoke and mirrors to disguise her depression.

All the “fat and proud” stars lost weight. Rebel Wilson, Mo’nique, Adele, Melissa McCartney, etc.

They’re always happy to be proud until they start losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2022 10:59 PM

Nobody likes being fat. People pretend they love themselves that way because they are too lazy to do the work.

by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2022 11:02 PM

So thin...

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2022 11:07 PM

Humor is simply a way to cope with depression. Lizzo is talented and I think she's attractive in the face but she's doing herself a disservice by not taking care of herself. She has the money and resources to improve herself but won't. She could be a role model for young girls to lose weight. It's dangerous to use her platform to brag about gaining weight. The point of fat acceptance is actually to remove the shame and stigma in order to encourage weight loss and exercise. People are more likely to go out and exercise if they aren't shamed about their weight. So many people miss the point.

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2022 11:30 PM

R22 nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2022 12:21 AM

R22, all great points. Body shaming shouldn't be used. It's just mean and counterproductive. But NOBDOY should be celebrating being obese and gaining even more weight. That's just dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2022 12:24 AM

Great timing on the 'fattening up' plan. It's like gravity will cause Covid to begin circling her massive ass, just as she's circling the drain with her weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2022 12:32 AM

She clearly doesn’t know what looking good means. She’s an obese delusional fame whore. Her dirty ass crack and black elbows are so oft putting. How does she leave her house thinking she’s in the same sexy league as Ciara or Beyoncé or anyone else under 250 pounds of pure dark lard?

by Anonymousreply 26January 4, 2022 2:44 AM

Just saw the video on IG.

The irony is that she is wearing black tights so you can’t even see her cottage cheese fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 27January 4, 2022 5:57 PM

She has a much better stylist than Chrissy Metz, I’ll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2022 5:59 PM

The only thing that pisses me off is her poor spelling.

by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2022 6:07 PM

I'm a fat whore !

by Anonymousreply 30January 4, 2022 6:27 PM

Lizzo: "Fat is beautiful and we should all appreciate it. Also, Chris Evans should take off his shirt so I can drool over his sculpted abs and pecs."

by Anonymousreply 31January 4, 2022 6:37 PM

I can't figure out what the shelves of flesh (rolls?) above her hips are. And why they are.

by Anonymousreply 32January 4, 2022 6:37 PM

What the motherfucking fuck!?! I am starting to get pissed off now!

by Anonymousreply 33January 8, 2022 3:20 AM

LARDO is at it again! Showing off her mountains of fat for everyone to vomit over. Expecting to normalize future heart disease, cancers and other afflictions associated with OBESITY. She chooses to eat and drink like a starving Cow. Then she has the nerve to cry on social media over her treatment for being FAT. She wants everyone to accept it then she’s HUGE butt hurt when people are grossed out by it. She has a literal dirty black stain of shit running down her crack, her elbows are five shades darker than her skin and she sits naked on the LA Dodgers stadium seats. Then she has the audacity to think she’s deserving of playing Whitney’s role in The Bodyguard? Her body can’t be guarded by one human, it’s would take a village and it’s not that talented or good looking to guard! Chris Evans wouldn’t want to smell her cheesy dirty fat folds. He looks like he showers. She looks like a talented version of a patient on My 600 pound Life.

by Anonymousreply 34January 14, 2022 12:36 PM

OP, you need to sit your ass down and crack a book. Educate yourself, because it sure as fuck isn't my job to educate you, but I'll tell you this - fact is, Black bodies have been scrutinized, criticized and misunderstood since 1619. We, as Black womxn, do not accept your cishet, white supremacist othering of our bodies and we're fucking exhausted. It's time for you to do the work and the learning. It's possible to be healthy and happy at any goddamn weight Lizzo likes - this 👏🏿 isn't 👏🏿 difficult 👏🏿!

by Anonymousreply 35January 14, 2022 12:49 PM

This so wrong and demeaning to herself, she obviously needs heavy therapy.

by Anonymousreply 36January 14, 2022 4:01 PM

R35, I really did read that in Roxane's voice.

by Anonymousreply 37January 14, 2022 9:50 PM

This fat bitch has bigorexia.

by Anonymousreply 38January 14, 2022 9:52 PM

She doesn't have to be a size 4 and there are larger people who can be healthy.

But "sis" is not one of them at this time.

by Anonymousreply 39January 14, 2022 9:54 PM

This thread is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 40January 14, 2022 9:55 PM

[quote] This thread is exhausting.

So is your ass.

by Anonymousreply 41January 14, 2022 9:55 PM

So, you can only show self love and body positivity if you remain as fat as you are or gain weight to make yourself fatter?

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2022 6:38 AM

You just know that her snatch stinks like dead skunk! And the fat slob can’t even reach to wipe her own ass. Disgusting fat pig.

by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2022 6:45 AM

Next she will celebrate being diagnosed with diabetes and high blood pressure.

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2022 1:07 PM

[quote] She's fat. Her health insurance premiums should have a surcharge. A large size surcharge.

Like gays due to HIV and STDs.

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2022 1:18 PM

R43 sounds fat.

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2022 1:18 PM

Smell her cunt!

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2022 6:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 1, 2022 4:22 PM

R21 Naw, you're thinner. Plus, you at least have the good grace to keep your fat covered up.

by Anonymousreply 49March 1, 2022 5:01 PM

[quote]It's funny how Tracy in the original Hairspray was considered morbidly obese yet compared to Lizzo, she looks healthy. Rick Lake eventually lost weight.

I remember reading that Ricki had to keep eating heaps during Hairspray because all the dancing was making her lose weight drastically, and she needed to be plump for the role.

[quote] She’ll be crying about people making fun of her tomorrow. Her depression and sadness is very well documented on her social media. This “happy to be fat” is all smoke and mirrors to disguise her depression.

Absolutely. I remember after the "Rumors" song with Cardi B came out and she was so self-confident in the song, and then crying the day after it was released because of people's reactions. She definitely isn't happy.

I wish her well. She seems likable to me, and I like that song of hers, "Juice". Hopefully she works it out soon.

[quote]Body shaming shouldn't be used. It's just mean and counterproductive. But NOBDOY should be celebrating being obese and gaining even more weight. That's just dangerous.

Yep, agreed.

by Anonymousreply 50March 22, 2022 10:14 AM

Bovine, petal...

by Anonymousreply 51March 22, 2022 10:16 AM

But she does look good. Some fatties know how to carry their weight and are sexy.

by Anonymousreply 52March 22, 2022 10:21 AM

Diabetes is no joke.

by Anonymousreply 53March 22, 2022 10:27 AM

I've learnt about this amazing new thing called 'intuitive eating'! It means I can eat all the milk and cookies cake I want, and I will be healthy!

by Anonymousreply 54March 22, 2022 10:35 AM

Just because half of all US citizens are obese, it shouldn't be normalized. I think it's irresponsible what she does!!

by Anonymousreply 55March 22, 2022 11:09 AM

Has Lizzo's heart exploded yet?

by Anonymousreply 56March 22, 2022 12:20 PM

Get on the treadmill and lose the weight like the rest of us have to, bitch.

Fuck off with your BS.

by Anonymousreply 57March 22, 2022 12:47 PM

Someone on here has a real issue with dark elbows!

by Anonymousreply 58March 22, 2022 1:30 PM

I walked (painfully, fibro) so Lizzo could wobble.

by Anonymousreply 59March 22, 2022 1:32 PM

Remember when she doxxed her Uber Eats driver in Boston because they couldn’t get her lobster roll to her hotel room fast enough? The poor driver got death threats because Shamu here was hangry.

by Anonymousreply 60March 22, 2022 1:41 PM

R45 It's 2022. HIV and STDs are not strictly "gay male" diseases. And you know that, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 61March 22, 2022 5:29 PM

She is much too young to be so big. When she is older she will regret not getting that weight under control when she was young enough to be considered even remotely attractive.

by Anonymousreply 62March 22, 2022 5:33 PM

R53 fr. Suspecting that my painful neuropathy (that I have to self-administer B12 shots 3x weekly to cope with) and skin issues and fatigue problems of the last year could be glycemic/diabetic-related, and that despite being young and moderately-active and of a healthy greenzone BMI/weight, I’ll still have to keelhaul my diet and live off lentils & trail mix for the foreseeable. Sucks.

by Anonymousreply 63March 22, 2022 5:38 PM

[quote]I think she dances too, to burn the calories, but still keeps on piling on the pounds. Unhealthy.

She doesn’t dance, other than occasionally for show. Otherwise, She lays on the couch for days at a time eating whole sheet cakes.

by Anonymousreply 64March 22, 2022 5:40 PM

We’re always hearing that black maternal mortality rates are sky high in the US, and it’s all due to systemic racism in our healthcare system. Actually, the real reason most black women have complicated pregnancies is because most black women of childbearing age are morbidly obese like this whale and proud of doing nothing to take care of their health.

by Anonymousreply 65March 22, 2022 5:43 PM

R34:

“It would take a VILLAGE “!

LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 66March 22, 2022 5:47 PM

I know for a fact it's glandular.

We have it in my family, too, so it's not just because some people come from continents that did not have access to good nutrition for the last one million years and like now finally can get potato chips and ice cream gallon bites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 22, 2022 5:55 PM

Right now Lizzo's youthful looking and cute (in a fatty sort of way). But for every Adele, there's 100 Star Joneses!

She's STRETCHEEEEEEEEED every bit of elasticity out of her skin. So when she finally decides to lose weight (and she will - by choice or because of health issues) the skin on her body & face will sag to all hell and age her 30 years overnight. Mark my words!

by Anonymousreply 68March 22, 2022 5:57 PM

R45 Just like the taxpayers pay for tranny hormones in prison.

by Anonymousreply 69March 22, 2022 6:36 PM

Imagine the stench of her taint. GUNT!

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2022 3:04 AM

I was once overweight. My belly stuck out just a little, and even though I took daily showers, the fold under my belly always smelled disgusting unless I used Gold Bond powder. It was disgusting and I cringe thinking about it.

So, I cannot imagine what it must smell like underneath her huge flaps and folds.

by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2022 3:24 AM

She writes like she is tf illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 72March 23, 2022 3:24 AM

You go, girlfriend!

by Anonymousreply 73March 23, 2022 3:25 AM

R68 [quote] But for every Adele, there's 100 Star Joneses!

And if you go to Baltimore they’re all wearing leopard stretch pants.

by Anonymousreply 74March 23, 2022 4:34 AM

Precious 2.0

by Anonymousreply 75March 23, 2022 4:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!