Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

William O’Connor’s Christmas Eve post

Seriously what the hell is wrong with him? Was he molested or something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 9:20 AM

Nice!

by Anonymousreply 1December 25, 2021 1:11 AM

If suck the socks offa him in a minute.

by Anonymousreply 2December 25, 2021 1:34 AM

If he had been molested as a child, it could explain his apparent grooming of teen boys and obsessive sexual relationships with guys in their early 20s as official side pieces.

by Anonymousreply 3December 25, 2021 1:47 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 4December 25, 2021 1:52 AM

It’s not strange to lust after and objectify twinks. That’s what they’re there for. And if you have money, I think you should be able to keep all the ass around that you want.

by Anonymousreply 5December 25, 2021 2:12 AM

How is he doing with his father-in-law's money?

by Anonymousreply 6December 25, 2021 2:17 AM

R6 why don’t you ask Loïc or any of the other two is he and the husband travel with. I’m guessing they’ll say he’s doing just fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 7December 25, 2021 2:48 AM

A this a new harem member? He looks so similar to the other two it’s eerie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 3:31 AM

I thought that was someone's balding head, but I'm now seeing it's a hairy pec.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2022 4:01 AM

R3 nails the profile.

O'Connor = Catholic

And I believe he was raised in D.C., a hotbed of priestly molestation.

It also might explain why he instantly hooked up with an older guy at 18.

I've said this before, but this whole unseemly thing is going to blow up and make a big mess.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2022 4:14 AM

R9. Same. Thought it was the top down view of a baby’s head in the bath.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2022 4:15 AM

R8 Good looking but so obsessed with his nail polish 💅

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2022 4:17 AM

r10 given his age, it's likely he wasn't raised religious.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2022 4:35 AM

I care not a whit about him, personally. He is merely a sex object. And a hot fucking sex object at that.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2022 4:38 AM

He’s hot, and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2022 6:55 AM

R8 probably an addition. From scrolling through his IG he seems to be narcissistic enough to be a part of the crew (s. But William blocked me on his IF recently so I’m not able to see how he presents this new guy; I made the mistake of asking William during a live that featured both the French-Canadian brothers whether both were in his young harem. He didn’t like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2022 9:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!