Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

kevin sessums has been fired….again

Poor guy…..not on Christmas, Dawn….NOT ON CHRISTMAS!!!

by Anonymousreply 78September 22, 2023 3:58 PM

Poor Sessie!

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2021 2:55 PM

Is he doing a GoFundMe campaign again?

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2021 3:04 PM

Fired from what? Dispensing crumbly buts of oil and cat fur cakes on the streets?

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2021 3:37 PM

*crumbly bits

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2021 3:39 PM

I suppose he thought traipsing thru London, eating pret “protein boxes”, leering at men, and getting fisted for TWO MONTHS was a good idea at the time. “Grazia” felt otherwise…I’m sure he took advantage of every “perk” his job had….I wonder if that’s why he got shitcanned from Vanity Fair, the STUPID MAGAZINE “429”, The Curran theater, and now “Grazie”….poor fools that “like” him actually suggested he get back to “Sessums Magazine”….(another grift, where he collected 20 bucks for a year of rehashed old content from vanity fair, with occasional pics he pinched off Facebook.). He seems to be adrift, once again…on a lighter note….a black cashmere turtleneck he treated himself to, *FINALLY* showed up in Hudson!! I smell another go fund me….. god, this queen has no shame.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2021 7:37 PM

When in town Seshie stays at the reasonably-priced Chelsea International Hostel. "The city that never sleeps....because of bed bugs".

A far cry from the tonier accomodations of his past, no doubt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2021 7:53 PM

I'm sorry, but I don't even know who this person is.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2021 7:55 PM

Sad that he left those foster cats alone for two months.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2021 7:55 PM

I looked him up. He's a geezer from Mississippi. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2021 7:56 PM

R8. He acts like he really cares about the animals that “saved him”….he uses them as a pity ploy to rope in old queens, and str8 ladies who hang on every post….they send him cat toys, food, litter, beds…..lots of “Chewy” boxes mysteriously appear thanks to these animal lovers. Long story short, it’s another honey dipped hustle Sessie uses to rip off the generous public. The same people he’d mock when his life was “much different”. No wonder Tina Brown LOATHED HIM

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2021 10:10 PM

Will Blanche resort to relying on the kindness of strangers,again? Media people- Why would he be unceremoniously dumped after returning from London? Is he really that insufferable?

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2021 4:09 PM

Yeah, no explanation as to why he was abruptly terminated.

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2021 4:30 PM

I can’t tell you how funny I find this. This old broken down valise is STILL trying to run the same old game. 1) get a cushy job with an expense account. 2) wine and dine yourself into a frenzy and getting as many “press tickets” as you can 3) get caught abusing said account. 4) get fired and whine on Facebook about it 5) drone on about your “loaves and fishes” lifestyle. Basically dry begging. FUCKING PATHETIC.

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2021 4:51 PM

Shitcanned just before Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2021 4:58 PM

The funniest thing is, he’s back to his limp life in Hudson….nary a mention of GRAZIE, or his FEELINGS….it’s all cats, cakes, and cat hair cakes. Talk about delusional. Maybe he shares all this in “THIS FELLOWSHIP TO WHICH I BELONG”!!! 🙄🙄🙄 Fucking piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2021 11:19 PM

R13 I had to look up “dry begging” and found this super informative and humorous clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2021 11:26 PM

Sesshie got a lump of coal for Xmas.

by Anonymousreply 17December 23, 2021 12:39 AM

Please, I want stories about his assholery.

by Anonymousreply 18December 23, 2021 12:50 AM

He seems so insignificant but threads about him appear from time to time. Like a male Tig the comedian.

by Anonymousreply 19December 23, 2021 12:57 AM

R18, there are plenty. Here's an entire thread for you to pore through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 23, 2021 1:26 AM

Thanks for this thread, OP. If you didn't periodically start threads about what a failure Kevin Sessums is, I wouldn't think about him at all.

Now I can be reminded that no matter what is going on in my life, at least I'm not obsessed with some has been.

by Anonymousreply 21December 23, 2021 5:37 AM

I didn’t realize he had gotten another job. I hope he gets it together

by Anonymousreply 22December 23, 2021 9:07 AM

R21, for someone above it all, you sure seem to pay attention to what I post about Sessums. And if you're also so indifferent to him, why are you on this thread at all, you disingenuous cunt? If you truly don't care, then fuck off the thread, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 23December 23, 2021 9:27 AM

And by the way, know-it-all and above-it-all R21, I actually DID NOT start this thread. Add "stupid" to the list of what you are.

by Anonymousreply 24December 23, 2021 9:29 AM

I need to bake a cat hair cake. RIGHT. NOW.

by Anonymousreply 25December 27, 2021 1:56 PM

On the London trip he had one significant event in that Sir Elton John was kind enough to invite him over for the day. That act of kindness upped my opinion of Elton immensely. I think Sessie can't carry this grift much further and that will be his last encounter with the grand and glorious. Treasure the memory girl!

This is pretty desperate. He's gonna need to get true religion to make it through.

by Anonymousreply 26December 27, 2021 2:11 PM

Thank God he's bald. Saves him some money to spend on costly hair products.

by Anonymousreply 27December 27, 2021 3:20 PM

Why doesn’t he just move to Death Valley, get a mobile home and just disappear?

by Anonymousreply 28December 27, 2021 6:14 PM

His CA pal Mark Huestis shared Sesshie's post about meager attendance at the opera:

"Tonight at the Met. This is shocking. And he bought a $25 ticket."

What's shocking is that he [bold]paid[/bold] for a ticket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 18, 2022 6:01 AM

Sesshie needs her culture fix!

by Anonymousreply 30January 18, 2022 2:58 PM

Sesshie is rising (like a mighty southern Phoenix or iguana after the stylings of Tennessee) again! There’s a new grift - selling Facebook posts tarted up as “columns” for his faaaaans.

He’s got a substack blog and is on the hunt for subscribers. This is where he will post his “reviews” as a self-avowed culture vulture. Seems the press tickets might be drying up soon if he doesn’t at least pretend to publish.

by Anonymousreply 31April 10, 2022 3:35 PM

Sesshie, get a job and stop being a grifting poseur.

by Anonymousreply 32April 11, 2022 3:53 AM

Sessie is not giving away his content for free anymore! He’s informed his fans they need to subscribe to his substack to learn all about the grace of his (for sure abandoned) cats and his thoughts on culture. Please subscribe soon as he needs to fund another London trip later in the year.

by Anonymousreply 33April 13, 2022 8:12 PM

Whatever happened to his last grift for subscribers “Sessums Magazine”?

by Anonymousreply 34April 13, 2022 8:26 PM

Sessums Magazine. Ha ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 35April 13, 2022 10:02 PM

Someone must have tipped us off… all the recent KS threads are gone. Miss Thing has thinner skin than Donald Trump does. HAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 36August 10, 2022 7:27 PM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 37August 10, 2022 7:44 PM

I know! Let's do a podcast with Sesshie and Miss Dottley.

Two Famewhores In Between Sugar Daddies

by Anonymousreply 38August 10, 2022 7:45 PM

We won’t stop. Onward!

by Anonymousreply 39August 10, 2022 7:56 PM

I went to her Substack just now, and one of the recommended blogs in the auto-generated sidebar is one called “Sex Tips for Seniors.” Really!

by Anonymousreply 40August 10, 2022 8:13 PM

Everything connects…to my outsized ego.

by Anonymousreply 41August 31, 2022 2:28 AM

I liked both books. But that "Tell it on the mountain" one was better. Dirtier. Sleazier. Plus, he had some good Warhol/Interview stories for not being around Warhol for very long. If he wrote an honest account of how surprised he is now that the publishing world has been so quickly murdered, I'd read it.

by Anonymousreply 42August 31, 2022 2:38 AM

We find Sesshie’s pusshy to be far too messhy for small-town Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 43September 1, 2022 5:03 AM

She is heading to Provincetown tomorrow…

by Anonymousreply 44September 2, 2022 2:21 AM

Perhaps everyone on Commercial Street should address him with “I need to get fucked; RIGHT NOW.” And then walk away.

by Anonymousreply 45September 2, 2022 2:25 AM

T45 what is the backstory on this?

by Anonymousreply 46September 2, 2022 4:45 PM

I meant R45

by Anonymousreply 47September 2, 2022 4:46 PM

Now she’s crying in Ptown whilst humble-bragging. VOMIT.

by Anonymousreply 48September 3, 2022 2:30 AM

The Jane Hotel will not honor Sesshie’s reservation. Lawdy!

by Anonymousreply 49September 7, 2022 3:19 AM

Here we go again...

by Anonymousreply 50September 7, 2022 3:25 AM

Oooh, now she’s recounting weepy takes of 9/11 and how Jann Wenner dissed him. Lawdy!

by Anonymousreply 51September 11, 2022 5:49 PM

MATTEO IN A JOCKSTRAP RIDING A DILDO, if u please

by Anonymousreply 52September 11, 2022 11:15 PM

Now she’s in pain cuz her tooth has an abscess. Maybe that’s karma for getting rid of the cats?! Everything connects.

by Anonymousreply 53September 18, 2022 3:59 AM

She has an abscess because she tooted off to Europe a few times rather than attend to crucial dental issues, the stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 54September 18, 2022 4:32 AM

Everything infects!

by Anonymousreply 55September 19, 2022 3:12 AM

s e s s h i e

by Anonymousreply 56September 22, 2022 6:10 AM

Poor Sesshie has openly admitted that her teeth are completely rotted from her days of being a methithippy thithy. She said she longs for days of 'high cotton' (as opposed to her current days of high cotton mouth), so she could get a whole new set of teeth.

Anyway she's off to 'Smalltown London' soon, to live for 4 months, then 2 months in Smalltown Paris (where does she get the money?). Ostensibly she is planning on writing the 'memoir' of some unnamed personality - Sally Kirkland? LOL

by Anonymousreply 57September 23, 2022 11:38 PM

He must be selling his Medicaid-bought Suboxone to fund these trips.

by Anonymousreply 58September 24, 2022 12:20 AM

DESPERATELY SEEKING SESSHIE!

by Anonymousreply 59September 24, 2022 4:25 AM

She is one of the biggest grifters going that's how she's affording her 'culture fix' trips to Smalltown London and Smalltown Paris.

Remember she posted a few months back about some rent boy she brought home to her loft who then tried to blackmail her. Probably looking to set up a GoFundMe to pay the blackmail.

She really is the most pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 60September 24, 2022 7:21 PM

Shesshy ish messhy.

by Anonymousreply 61September 24, 2022 9:01 PM

What good is a grifting trip to Europe when her teeth are rotting out of her head?

by Anonymousreply 62September 25, 2022 2:28 PM

When was this @R60?

by Anonymousreply 63September 25, 2022 11:56 PM

Oh about 6-8 months ago. Said she was horny one night and done something she should have known better not to and then the guy tried to blackmail her. But of course Sesshie was like 'I'm just a poor writer' so the guy backed off.

Now she's selling her 'art' to raise funds for her 'pilgrimage' to Europe.

by Anonymousreply 64September 26, 2022 12:30 AM

Pilgrimage? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 65September 26, 2022 12:33 AM

Is she sober? This does not sound like sober behavior.

by Anonymousreply 66September 26, 2022 12:36 AM

JUSTICE FOR FINN & MATTY!!!!!

Sesshie done rid himself of the cats, chillin’. Poppin’ pussies into pies.

by Anonymousreply 67September 26, 2022 5:04 AM

I love how an old friend, who obviously had not been keeping track, showed up in small town planning to spend the night. Well, about 20 minutes of Sesshie's life story, told with the awful breathe that must accompany that abscess, and old, dear friend runs a quick errand and then calls from the corner drug store to say he'd forgotten he already had other accommodations...

How mortifying. And yet Sesshie posts the de rigueur pic (friend's grimace foreshadows all) and then tells the tale, clueless.

by Anonymousreply 68September 26, 2022 5:22 AM

Probably saw the filthy mattress on the floor that he was expected to sleep on and thought 'fuck this'

by Anonymousreply 69September 26, 2022 8:06 AM

To R67 she is so heartbroken. She wrote this. Oh Lawdy Lawd!

"My self-broken heart is full this morning. But as I said aloud last night when the tears came once more right before I turned out the lights, "Stop crying. This is not about me. This is about Finn and Matty." Again: thank you for your concern as well about them. I am seeing the guy who gave them a home this week because in my sorrow and sobs on Saturday I forgot to give Katrin their eating bowls with their names on them. He has sent me a photo and a text over the weekend. I am trying to keep both a connection and my distance. Yet again as I end each prayer: may it be about the balance and not the battle."

There are constipated people who are less full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 70September 26, 2022 12:01 PM

[quote]Probably saw the filthy mattress on the floor that he was expected to sleep on and thought 'fuck this'

Or more likely, in talking with Sesshie, thought 'I am NOT fucking this.'

by Anonymousreply 71September 26, 2022 12:51 PM

The cats can read?

by Anonymousreply 72September 26, 2022 12:52 PM

I was so busy being self-indulgently absorbed with my own bellicose myopia that I forgot to hand over THE FUCKING FOOD BOWLS. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 73September 26, 2022 8:20 PM

he has a decidedly messhy pusshy

by Anonymousreply 74December 12, 2022 9:24 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 75December 26, 2022 5:46 PM

A bump is exactly what Kevin is looking for currently on her pilgrimage in Small-town London

by Anonymousreply 76December 29, 2022 8:00 AM

Hey Muriel! You missed one!

by Anonymousreply 77August 29, 2023 4:06 AM

The pusshy of Sesshie remains forever messhy!

by Anonymousreply 78September 22, 2023 3:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!