Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Gosselin hospitalized after poisonous spider bite

He seems to have terrible luck. Apparently it was a brown recluse that bit him, not a black widow named Kate.

Thoughts and prayers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2021 7:53 AM

Nah, he was messed up before that

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 6:03 PM

"a black widow named Kate?"

lol joke aside, the black widow may have a scary reputation but they are not that poisonous.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 6:04 PM

Hopefully while he’s under the weather he’ll lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 6:06 PM

I hear he got stung by a bad haircut...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 6:13 PM

Poor spider.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 6:17 PM

Look, he's crawling up my wall

Black and hairy, very small

Now he's up above my head

Hanging by a little thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 6:19 PM

^ Probably messing with the water spout again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 6:23 PM

A brown recluse spider is envenomed. It's bite is not "poisonous."

It is venomous.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 6:30 PM

He prolly tried to fuck it first.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 6:34 PM

HIs ex wife Kate was the biggest FRAU ever.

She had a VERY FRAU hairstyle too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 6:49 PM

I work with a brown recluse.

He’s a Latino dude who’s always hiding to avoid doing actual work.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 6:56 PM

the original "Karen" memes all used Kate's photos!

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 6:58 PM

I don't know who this guy is, but judging by the OP's pic...is he a douche? Everything screams douche. That type of hat with a flat rim and big sporty logo, gigantic headphones pulled back, that straight edge facial hair cut.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 7:06 PM

I'm sure there were women out there who wanted it (though I can't imagine why) R4, but touting that mess as something even remotely aspirational shows just how delusional she was (though everyone already knew it at the time).

From a People Magazine Interview:

She did explain that the style worked for her because of her hair. “I have very, very thick hair, so it’s not going to work for everybody,” she said, noting that people with not so thick hair should avoid her signature cut.

“I’ve seen people come through the book line with thin hair and [it] just won’t work,” she added.

That didn’t deter people from wanting to emulate her cut.

“My hairstylist gets calls from all across the country,” Gosselin said.

Thank the gods that cunt is mostly out of the media.

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 7:15 PM

R12- I should hope so. She is not only the biggest FRAU ever she's also a MAJOR Karen.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 7:25 PM

Kate Gosselin's hairstyle was a MAJOR- I need to speak to the manager- HAIRSTYLE

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 7:27 PM

[quote] I don't know who this guy is, but judging by the OP's pic...is he a douche? Everything screams douche. That type of hat with a flat rim and big sporty logo, gigantic headphones pulled back, that straight edge facial hair cut.

He used to wear Ed Hardy clothing all the time when his show was popular. Hell, he probably still does. I remember after he broke up with Kate, he had a cunty new young girlfriend and they were photographed on Christian Audigier's yacht. He wanted so badly to be seen as a dudebro and not a balding suburban dad of 8.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 8:28 PM

Highly unlikely he was bitten by a brown recluse.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 8:29 PM

aka fentanyl

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2021 7:03 AM

I want to watch him fat naked and sweaty spooge all over his fat belly. I'm sick I need help.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2021 7:10 AM

r20, thanks for the laugh 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2021 7:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!