Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends - An apartment on sNob Hill in San Francisco.

Built in 1914, it seems to have survived several earthquakes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 7:57 AM

Didn’t care for the tortoise shell powder room, but loved everything else.

I’ll take it.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2021 5:30 AM

The building's at California and Mason. Close to 10 mil to listen to the clanging of the cable cars from morning til night.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 5:43 AM

You don’t run into a real zebra skin rug every day.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 6:17 AM

And one whole parking space. Woo!

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 6:24 AM

I FUCKING LOVE THIS

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 6:34 AM

I would snatch it up, but with the closing of Nob Hill Theater and Blow Buddies, San Francisco is no longer appealing to me.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 6:40 AM

I'd love to know more about the building itself. All I could find is that it was built by William Randolph Hearst.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 6:45 AM

I stayed at the Mark Hopkins a few months ago and looked down into this building from my room. I didn’t see a single light on the entire 5 nights I was there.

Obsessed with the building though.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 6:50 AM

[R6]: The Nob Hill Theatre reminds me or Christian, Brazilian stripper with the body of death. I miss that place.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 6:56 AM

I wouldn’t buy here unless the building has been fully Earthquake strengthened. If not on going costs would be overwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 7:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!