Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Couple Holding Hands Assaulted With Hammer

A gay couple were attacked by a group of men in balaclavas while walking down the street holding hands.

Ryan Winnard, 21 and his boyfriend Max Green, 18 were walking on Coronation Road in Radcliffe, Bury on Tuesday evening when they were assaulted.

The couple say they were subjected to vile homophobic slurs as they held hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2021 11:55 PM

Islam

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 10:41 PM

Radcliffe is a shitty overspill town created around a small village when the slums were demolished in Manchester and Salford. It's numerous council estates house some of the biggest arsholes in the North-West of England.

Very few people choose to live there as it is10 miles from Manchester City Centre and has tortuous public transport links.

Probably not the best place to hold hands with your boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2021 10:48 PM

[quote]A number of items, including a mobile phone and bank cards, were stolen.

[quote]“I can remember hearing them telling Max to empty his pockets and to give them everything he had, they then all came to me and beat me up for my Canada Goose coat," Ryan, from Salford, said.

[quote]“They then took my phone, bag, shoes, bank cards, keys - all of my belongings.”

[quote]Ryan said he called police shortly afterwards, but says it was more than two hours until emergency services responded to the report.

[quote]“I rang the ambulance and police and waited for around more than two hours,” he explains.

[quote]“It’s one of those things where we could have been laying on the floor unable to get up.

This story just goes from bad to worse.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 10:49 PM

Gays better wake up and start carrying weapons (a switchblade at least) to teach these fuckers a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 11:00 PM

They probably got violent when they found out the Canada Goose coat was a knock-off.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 11:00 PM

There is an even worse overspill town close by called Little Hulton, even the Grannies take a machete with them for self defense there.

These towns have little sense of historic community ties and have a largely itinerant population as most people don't really want to live there.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 11:08 PM

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer so fags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2021 11:27 PM

I should have put in a link to describe 'Overspill' estates/towns. The list on there is very incomplete, a lot of the Manchester/Salford overspill areas missing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2021 11:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!