Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dave Chappelle called out by kids in his former high school

Gen Z needs their asses drafted. Pussies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2021 7:39 AM

Only on DL do we see entitled has-been homophobes and transphobes like Chappelle being championed against "cancel culture."

Here's a newsflash: Chappelle wouldn't do a thing to defend your sorry asses.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2021 10:01 PM

Chappelle didn't even say anything "transphobic" in the special itself, in fact, he probably stated the commonly held belief of anyone who's not a retarded teenager or overgrown autistic child on Twitter. He didn't wish death on trans people. How has there been months of outrage over this? There has to be a trans media lobby.

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2021 10:06 PM

The problem with that special is that it wasn't very funny. I love Dave Chappelle and wasn't offended by the tranny part but I wasn't entertained, either. I got bored and stopped watching it.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2021 10:09 PM

If he can say faggot I can call him a nigger.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2021 10:11 PM

I applaud anyone who dismisses and laughs at insufferable Gen Z snowflake wokescolds.

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 10:14 PM

R2, he hates gays, too. But the self-loathing GOP brigade will defend him anyway.

OP, why aren't you calling for pussy Dave Chappelle to get his ass drafted?

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 10:16 PM

OP, bigoted straight men like Dave Chappelle think gay people are "pussies"

Why do people here insist on siding with people who hate them? And using the kind of language that hatemongers and homophobes use

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2021 10:18 PM

R4 No you can't. Two wrongs don't make a right.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2021 10:39 PM

The guy is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2021 10:52 PM

[quote] Here's a newsflash: Chappelle wouldn't do a thing to defend your sorry asses.

Most of us wouldn’t want him to, you pussy. We’re grownups, not babies.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2021 10:57 PM

[quote] Why do people here insist on siding with people who hate them?

I’m never going to side with a bunch of babies who want everything censored due to someone’s feelings being hurt. These little Nazis want art censored. Fuck them. I may not agree with Dave but freedom of expression is under attack thanks to these little monsters. I fought against the Right for decades over the same thing. Now it’s the left. And by the way, these cretins also hate your gay cis ass, as well as Jews.

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2021 11:00 PM

R6 is a retard.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2021 11:00 PM

[quote]If he can say faggot I can call him a nigger

Your logic doesn’t stand as you wouldn’t say it to his face.

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2021 11:14 PM

R6 He went in on Jews and stated over and over how he hates whites. Also kept calling women “bitch” with an edge in his tone that did not lend itself to humor. He came out angry black man swinging. What I gathered from his special was “No one is more oppressed than black people so don’t even try it because you aren’t allowed that agency. Black people hold the gate to oppression.”

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 12:40 AM

There’s nothing snowflake-y about being a nobody teenager willing to stand up in front of a camera crew and disagree with a super famous celebrity who lavishes money on your school. Chappelle is the one acting like a child by mocking the kids instead of actually having a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 12:44 AM

R15 = antisemite.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 12:46 AM

How so, R16?

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 12:53 AM

Trust me, r15. They're snowflakes whose sensibilities are now so delicate that they're shutting down language and thoughts altogether. From a generation that derives sustenance from being on camera and shouting their pronouns to the world, getting up in front of a camera crew and deriding a comic takes no courage. It's what these shits live for.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2021 1:21 AM

[quote]I love Dave Chappelle and wasn't offended by the tranny part

People at the very least should have noticed he thought gay and trans were the same, and he called out gays and trans for "punching down" on black people.

He also said he was a TERF, so I'm not sure why he's so confused that people criticize him for being a TERF.

On top of all that, I don't get why he went to his old high school and pestered children about his comedy special.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2021 7:13 AM

The Cuntification of Society is Directly Attributable to Our Kids.

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2021 7:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!