Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Madonna, Worth An Estimated $850 Million, Faces Backlash After Bragging About Not Paying Her Employees"

For shame!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 2:57 PM

She looks like a Mae West parody. This headline is too stupid to believe- she sure has some PR problems. Not a classy brand, lol.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 11:29 AM

She's making "Art," she says. All is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 11:53 AM

Check out her hands. Old old old lady claws. Why doesn’t she photoshop those too? I’ll bet her jade gate is a rancid rough tunnel of well used road.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 11:57 AM

Knowing her, it wasn't even true, she just said it because it made her sound like it was the work of a group of starving artists in late-70s New York.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 11:59 AM

"Try hard" is a phrase that never in a million rays of light years would I ever ascribed to Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 12:02 PM

Until now.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 12:03 PM

OP’s posting this as one of the war room woke trolls trying to “cancel” old Madge. Go the Fuck away OP, with your faux outrage and obsession with destroying this woman.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 12:10 PM

She prolly paid them in cum encrusted bills. Ewww...

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 1:38 PM

So they have to watch her flop her fat old tits around and not even get paid for it? Gawd.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2021 2:08 PM

Looks like a professional photographer who stayed at her house and took random weird photos of her. He got photos and “exposure” out of it, but artists don’t want you to advertise that because you can’t pay the rent with exposure.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2021 2:22 PM

The comments in the Queerty article are vicious and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 2:45 PM

R11 - the comments are glorious!

I do love all the elder gays defending her for what she did for the gay community 40 years ago - while that may be true, it doesn’t give Baby Jane Ciccone over here a license to screw people over just because she presumes we all want to fall down and worship her regardless what she does (and before you ladies come after me, her lack of respect for her audience during the Madame X tour proves that).

Madonna may have been a rebel, but now she needs to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 2:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!