Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you lads think about “elegance training?”

This woman actually looks cheap which is hilarious. She does make some good points though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2021 2:39 PM

Men need elegance training. Kids these days.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 7:04 AM

Interesting video. I'm thinking of opening up my own manners school titled Eleganz for Klassy Gurls. I would teach them what fork to use at Chili's and what Barefoot wine goes best with shrimp. Some would say it's a silly pipe dream but I'm going to start looking for investors.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 7:13 AM

Fuck rich people.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 7:18 AM

So this is basically a course for gold diggers, right?

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 7:36 AM

She's a Melania wanna be.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 7:49 AM

can someone list the 5 things?

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 7:52 AM

1. Don't ask what they do. 2. Don't try to impress them. 3. Be discreet. 4. Don't ask about their money. 5. Don't talk about your money.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 7:55 AM

What's the point of interacting with the rich if you can't talk about money or ask what they do and have to "be descreet." Sounds like a bore. What the hell can you talk to the rich about? The damned weather? WASP alert!

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 8:00 AM

This Russian lady is freaking hilarious.

As a lesbian, I want to watch the one on how women can attract rich men.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2021 8:05 AM

Is the correct blow-job technique covered in "elegance training"? Does the young lady politely wipe the rich man's cum off her face or does she pretend it isn't there while making polite conversation or rub it in like elegant lotion? Or is she well advised to make an excuse, head to the powder room, and scrape the cum off her face before shoving it up her twat?

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2021 8:10 AM

When I was nine years old--and a few more times throughout my teens--I was sent to an etiquette class that was a lot like this--even the teacher was remarkably similar--an ex-model, tall, gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 8:11 AM

I am nice elegance and class letty. I only titch aspirink elegance letties how drink nicefully from water goblin. Is not bad!

Pliz don't read dossier in TattleLife, yes?

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 8:16 AM

Her advice actually isn’t bad, but should you really film your “elegance” video sitting on your bed?

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2021 11:04 AM

R12: Heppy Thanxgeeveeng, Meesses Prezidunt!!! Vee haf meesed you!!

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2021 11:48 AM

I thought a lot of her advice on her YouTube channel was pretty good. Don’t dress trashy, make an effort to look nice when you go out, don’t be rude, etc. She spells out what outfits are trashy for women who were raised by trailer trash and want to look decent. Not a bad cause.

I appreciate that she was telling women how not to dress and act like trashy whores. Their parents obviously don’t. It’s sad to read the comments of people who weren’t raised right, who watch her to understand how to behave in public. At least they’re trying to improve themselves, give them credit.

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2021 11:49 AM

R11 I wish your mom were my mom.

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2021 11:51 AM

Vairst Letty meets The Rules.

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2021 12:05 PM

R7 forgot the last rule: Say “How do you do?” Instead of “Nice to meet you,” since the latter is “submissive.”

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2021 12:09 PM

Don't ask to be adopted

Don't charge TOO much for sex

Don't ask to be in the will

Don't ask for a new car

Don't ask for their SS # and password

Ask me how I know...

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2021 12:11 PM

Do not present poosey until you have money in hand!

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2021 2:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!