Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you have pandemic FOGO--fear of going out?

I haven't really gone anywhere. Now cases are starting to rise again, I just find the entire cycle exhausting and it's easy for me to stay hunkered down.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 7:16 AM

Yes and yes!

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 6:09 AM

My husband and my two close friends do. I would go out more if they didn’t. I used to be an incredibly social person. For me it’s not fear, more “been there, done that” and, since no one I enjoy being with wants to go out, it makes it even more challenging.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 6:11 AM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 6:11 AM

I think it is a good fear to have right now op.

Look at what is happening in Europe.

Stay home and post with us. What more could you want? We are more entertaining than what is out there.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 6:25 AM

Yes. I have nowhere to go to. The few invitations I get I turn down.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 7:05 AM

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 7:07 AM

Yes!

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 7:11 AM

Yes. But not just because of covid. Over the last 5 years I became completely disillusioned with the world and people in general. There is just nothing more I want to see or have any interest in. So why risk contracting covid?

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 7:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!