Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oklahoma

Is it as terrifying as it looks?

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2021 4:35 PM

I’ve only spent a day there, but it wasn’t terrifying - just very country and boring.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2021 3:16 AM

To my surprise parts of it are forested and not unyielding boring flatness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2021 3:16 AM

Oh....Okla...homo...where the wind comes skipping down the plains

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2021 3:20 AM

Republicans and tornadoes. Not sure which is worse.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2021 3:25 AM

OKC is the reddest large city

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2021 3:26 AM

Okies from the stokies..

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 3:30 AM

It has some hot male gymnasts on the OU men's gymnastics team. My favorite is Gage Dyer.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 3:39 AM

My cousin, who vowed NEVER to live in the US again, is trapped in a loveless marriage & lives there now.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2021 3:39 AM

I just googled OKC as I havent been thru there in decades. I was astonished at how vibrant its become. When I last was there half of downtown was empty. I thought the men there were super hot , but I thought the same of Texas and that didnt turn out so well.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2021 3:51 AM

New Jersey- Is it as terrifying as it looks?

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2021 3:53 AM

The gays there are fucking tragic. Anyone with a brain in their heads gets the fuck out and moves to Dallas or Chicago or Denver or literally anywhere.

The ones that are left are boring and basic and awful. The last time I was there, they were all abuzz about a visit from Juju Bee in three months.

Yes, they were all super-stoked about a third-rate drag queen visiting in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2021 4:00 AM

The subplot with Jud can be a little frightening, lbut the music and dancing make up for it.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2021 12:15 PM

ugliest state I have ever been to (40 so far).

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2021 3:56 PM

Everyone sings about Oklahoma, even the British. No one sings about he state of New Jersey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2021 4:26 PM

We have football. NYC, this is big time college football atmosphere. You never get to see it, so here it is.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2021 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!