Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adele’s “30” album is a masterpiece

Ladies and Gents, this is what ART is! It’s a work of art from start to finish. Not one skip worthy song. It’s beautiful!

I’m not sure what my favorite song on it would be but I find her best vocal performance is “Hold On”. Her vocals sound powerful and beautiful on this one. The lyrics are dark. The song isn’t my favorite as a whole but her voice itself is gorgeous. The lower notes she hits… wow.

Ugh. So good!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 10:47 PM

She has amazing control and soul over a fairly limited range.

The lyrics are lousy.

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 9:34 PM

You could've started with ugh.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 9:37 PM

I liked the first single off the new album but can anyone honestly listen to the new song To Be Loved and not find her screaming and wailing unbearable? I get that it’s probably meant to sound raw and emotional but it’s horrific to listen to. It sounds as if she’s shitting out glass. It’s like Adele is now surrounded by only ‘yes’ people whereas she needed someone to say ‘hmm maybe one more take’ to soften it a bit. Sam Smith is in the same camp. Shrieking and wailing. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 9:46 PM

I hate her fake American swing accent in this. It comes across as dishonest, and as awful as Madonna when she bungs on the English one.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 9:56 PM

I agree op

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 10:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!