Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The pet holding area underneath airplanes

Poor thing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 5:02 PM

That is why me and my girl only travel by car. She would be scared shitless in that cage on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 4:31 PM

I could not subject a pet I loved to being cargo in an airplane. It has to be a very frightening experience. I have cats and have never had a dog. I suppose it is possible that a dog could handle this better than a cat? Gosh, my cats are a bit traumatized by a ride in a car.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 4:32 PM

I had to pay $400 extra on a flight on Air France from Germany to SF to bring my cat and carrier to put under the seat...it was essentially my carry-on luggage, but there's no way I was putting the cat in the death cage.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 4:37 PM

I could never do that to my dog.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 4:38 PM

Op, that's awful!!

Thankfully my chihuahua is small and can fit under the seat in front.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 4:57 PM

It's downright luxurious.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 5:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!