Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jan. 6 Organizers Used Anonymous Burner Phones to Communicate with White House and Trump Family

Some of the organizers who planned the rally that took place on the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6 allegedly used difficult-to-trace burner phones for their most “high level” communications with former President Trump’s team.

Kylie Kremer, a top official in the March for Trump group that helped plan the Ellipse rally, directed an aide to pick up three burner phones days before Jan. 6, according to three sources who were involved in the event. One of the sources, a member of the March for Trump team, says Kremer insisted the phones be purchased using cash and described this as being “of the utmost importance.”

The three sources say Kylie Kremer took one of the phones and used it to communicate with top White House and Trump campaign officials, including Eric Trump, the president’s second-oldest son, who leads the family’s real-estate business; Lara Trump, Eric’s wife and a former senior Trump campaign consultant; Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff; and Katrina Pierson, a Trump surrogate and campaign consultant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2021 4:21 PM

Hang ‘em high!

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 2:04 PM

Katrina Pierson is a complete cunt. She deserves to a led on GoT-style “Shame Walk” through the streets of D.C. with people lined up throwing rotten garbage, fistfuls of shit, and water balloons filled with cum at her.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 2:22 PM

Trump is no longer president. Why do Dems keep harping on this shit? Let's move on to unite the country.

This is all Joe Biden's fault. If he had lost the election like he was supposed to do, none of this would have happened. Just another nail in the coffin of Joe Biden's "presidency."

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 2:27 PM

[QUOTE] Trump is no longer president. Why do Dems keep harping on this shit? Let's move on to unite the country.

You’re a troll and already know this but I’ll say it anyway. We “care” because this fat orange piece of offal stuffed into a cheap suit goaded his followers into storming the Capitol and trying to thwart our electoral process thereby effect a coup.

We cannot unite the country until those responsible are held accountable. Of course, you already know all this.

Trump is also the leader of the GQP and has made overtures that he might run again which would announce the end of the “American experiment.”

I grew up thinking that all this was death penalty-level stuff but it doesn’t seem to be playing out that way.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 2:36 PM

R3 already on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 2:48 PM

Did I miss something? I thought r3 was being sarcastic, by his signature line.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 3:12 PM

R4 and R5 are the exact reasons why the ignore and freaks and flames functions are dangerous in the hands of the mentally incompetent.

(A) They lack critical thinking skills and (B) they are fucking morons.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 3:16 PM

If you’re relying on a DataLounge signature to sell your politocal post, well, it failed.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 3:20 PM

So did the educational system when it foisted you onto an unsuspecting public, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 3:22 PM

the fact that there was an ask for burner phones means they were planning something violent

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 3:26 PM

Liz Cheney is coming to get cha, Trump! You and your mutant kids, too!

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 3:56 PM

OP have you lost your mind. ? Do you think 911 was a government job ????

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 4:22 PM

No but the 1/6 insurrection was

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 5:01 PM

R3 isnt a troll R4..read his post name..he's being sarcastic

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 5:47 PM

I blocked him for a reason though R14 before this.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 6:53 PM

R15, I bet he did other sarcastic posts that went over your head.

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 6:59 PM

R2 R4 R5 R15

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 7:09 PM

Or he could just be a general asshole R16. Why do you care?

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 7:20 PM

R18 - You confuse mocking someone with caring.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 7:38 PM

So shut up R19.

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 8:11 PM

LOCK THEM UP!

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 9:58 PM

r21

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2021 9:59 PM

R22

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 10:08 PM

TV law show experience tells me they knew they were engaging in illegal activity, even if the footsoldiers were stupid enough to invade unmasked and take endless selfies in the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2021 10:10 PM

r23

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2021 10:11 PM

R25

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2021 10:13 PM

r26

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2021 10:13 PM

R21 R24 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2021 4:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!