Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What bad thing/s you wish would happen just because you're petty

I would wish for a complete collapse of the cryptocurrencies so that a LOT of douchebros lose everything.

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2021 8:57 AM

Honestly, if we could just carpet bomb russia, china and islamic shitholes the world would improve tremdously.

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 8:05 AM

That Will Smith will be snubbed by The Academy for King Richard

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 8:16 AM

That Alec Baldwin is finished

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 8:17 AM

I would wish for every Tesla to come safely to a stop and never turn on again.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 10:36 AM

That the Millenium Tower would just finally fall over.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 11:36 AM

I wish employers would check out the social media posts of their employees & fire people who post hateful comments or re-post things blatantly untrue

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 11:46 AM

I wish my father's significant other would drop dead. In fact, if it could happen today, that would be great.

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 11:53 AM

I wish my dad would drop dead because he's a piece of shit, and I'll inherit some land which I can then sell.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 11:55 AM

I'd love to see a couple of the obnoxious guys in my social circle suffer some public humiliation because they are the fakest pieces of shit ever. "Omg, so great to see you." No, it's not. Why lie? Go away.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 11:56 AM

OP, agreed. I also want Tesla to leave Austin, for Bari Weiss to go the fuck away and for every Texas Republican to die.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 12:01 PM

When you’re pretty, nothing bad happens.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 12:08 PM

I wish all the Republicans on my social media feeds would go on a cruise that gets lost in the ocean.

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 12:27 PM

Years ago in college, I worked with a woman who ultimately revealed herself to be one of the most superficial cunts I've ever known. We were never friends, but at work she was pleasant enough. She was also quite physically attractive, and used it to bag one of the most gullible unattractive med students (now a doctor) I've ever met.

Anyway, time passed and occasionally I'd see them at the grocery store. During these brief encounters (and for no apparent reason), they were both so patronizing, I was left completely flummoxed. They actually talked down to me like I was a child. Now, I'm known for my direct, sarcastic sense of humor (and they were both well aware of it), but I'm still very good-natured. And I also happen to be five years older than both of them.

Anyway, the third time this happened, I just told them both that though we weren't friends, they DID know me well enough to know that I don't ever have anything to do with cunts (an obvious play on the gay thing). They never approached me again. I still have no idea what that was about.

Anyway, part of me would love to see his medical license revoked, her to lose what looks she has left, and for their marraige and finances to collapse. Because it would be wildly entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 12:28 PM

R13 Anyway

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 12:47 PM

Generally, I don't wish bad things on any person, or group of people, at all. That said, I would celebrate if Trump or Steve Bannon suddenly dropped dead. But not for petty reasons. For the reason that they're in the process of destroying the country, and them not being around anymore would make things seem less dire.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 12:52 PM

For there to be a sell-by date for sociopaths.

That after 50 occasions of backstabbing, gaslighting, humiliation, marginalization, cheating, lying, stealing, what-have-you — their throats would constrict, their eyes bug out, and they’d suffer an extermination similar to that of the Nazi prick in the Indiana Jones movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 12:54 PM

I wish the immediate rapture for every single Evangelical cult member in the United States.

Give the people what they want.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 12:56 PM

"I'm a petty girl, Mama!"

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 1:08 PM

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"... Oh, wait, you said petty

I'm pretty

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 1:15 PM

I wish Covid would mutate into something more deadly (but would only affect/infect the unvaccinated).

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2021 1:22 PM

I wish my high-achieving colleagues with perfect lives - in almost 25 years at my company I have not heard of one single breakup or divorce, EVER, among the dozens upon dozens of people I've worked with - would have their lives crumble in some way, thereby negatively impacting their work performance and allowing me to shine brighter by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2021 1:25 PM

That the Yellowstone caldera blows and the west coast finally falls into the Pacific so I can just stop worrying about these things.

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2021 7:11 PM

Ruby D., a DJ in Chicago.

The ultimate “C” and a Lemanski.

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2021 7:39 PM

Every film harry styles does bombs and is critically panned especially him. His music never hits the top of the charts and he never gets nominated for anything again. The world just gets sick of gum existing and he becomes a failure as a professional and as a human.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2021 7:42 PM

R23 and her boyfriend is a fag.

Nuptials are upcoming.

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2021 7:48 PM

The Yellowstone Caldera won't cause the west coast to fall into the Pacific. It didn't in its past eruptions. It would, though, obliterate a large section of the U.S.

The Long Valley Caldera, on the other hand, could (and did) do significant damage to California and the West.

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2021 7:51 PM

R21 they all have their issues, they just don’t get divorced and don’t share it.

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2021 8:01 PM

I wish for the plane crash of megraine and harry markle, so we wouldnt have to hear from either one again. And it would besoooo karmetic with her saying what she did about a plane crash. The cuntiest cunt that ever cunted.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2021 8:02 PM

I wish all the Markle hating freaks would have the epiphany that they're actually insane and need powerful drugs and therapy, and then log off the internet forever. Although from the sounds of things they might have been eliminated by some of the previous wishes.

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2021 8:05 PM

I was going to say I hope trump has a heart attack later this evening, but I guess that’s more aspirational than petty.

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2021 8:10 PM

Is it really petty to with that Trump, his family, and all of his elected enablers and fans drop dead? Really?

It would be great for the whole planet.

by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2021 8:13 PM

I would wish for someone I know to get in trouble because of dubious business-practices. I don’t deal with them in that respect but have little doubt that they are dishonest in that part of their lives also.

I am lucky (or oblivious?) because I am used to honest conversations and dealings both privately and professionally. It took me a while to understand that these people are dishonest manipulators. In my world, you say what you mean ( or at least you don’t lie) and you can usually trust the word of your fellow man. Someone I care about was hurt because of their agenda. I have no clout in their circles and I am also completely useless in dirty fights, so I could not help much. I can not scheme.

While I wish bad upon them, mostly because I feel helpless in a fight against them, I also think that they are their own worst punishment. But:

Rot in jail, alcoholic arrogant asshole, live in poverty, stupid, shallow bitch!

by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2021 8:31 PM

I’d like social media to disappear. All of it, even if that includes D/L. I think it may be the only way to save the West from permanent rule by a brainwashed rightwing.

by Anonymousreply 33November 24, 2021 8:34 PM

That the new WSS bombs badly so that those who think that they can remake a classic are punished for their hubris.

by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2021 9:59 PM

R33 I'd like the internet to disappear, and take social media with it.

It does a lot of good and a lot of bad. I think the bad outweighs the good, and has for some time. Those of us who grew up without it, or with earlier, more rudimentary versions of it, know what the world used to be like and what it is now, and the internet is the primary reason.

by Anonymousreply 35November 25, 2021 5:38 AM

I wish all the plastic surgery celebrities have would reverse and we would see how they were naturally meant to look/age.

by Anonymousreply 36November 25, 2021 8:31 AM

I wish that there was a huge anti-capitalism, violent protest whenever the Sex and the City location filming was going on in NY a couple of months ago. I'm slightly surprised that it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 37November 25, 2021 8:59 AM

Tom, Richard, or Lori?

by Anonymousreply 38November 25, 2021 11:53 AM

There is a perfect family I troll on Facebook . Rich , athletic, well connected , every child perfect in schoool , all around exceptional athlete , parents in trialothons…. Beaming sunburnt faces, squinty eyes, high end athletic wear , thanking all for their support….

I wish one of them suffers a non life threatening but physically debilitating injury, causing them complete paralysis, save for ability to hold paintbrush or computer control stick in mouth …..

Become famous for the fruits of this solitary labor, Then, much like a twilight zone climax, there is a serious earthquake precisely at the moment said paintbrush is in mouth, person swallows paintbrush and is now 100% paralyzed…

I don’t think that’s too much to ask, do you? Person gets to live….

by Anonymousreply 39November 25, 2021 3:11 PM

After Trump was elected, I was so disgusted I hoped his followers just burned it all down. They made a mess of things, but they were too stupid to get a real fire going.

A total bitch works in the office of my apartment building. She's manipulative enough that people who aren't paying attention sympathize with her. I hope for her to be found out in a very humiliating way or that she dies a painful death. She has caused me so much trouble because she knows I'm onto her. Vile bitch.

by Anonymousreply 40November 26, 2021 5:24 AM

That all the DLers who criticize Norma Shearer go on a cruise, stuff themselves at a buffet and come down with dysentery.

by Anonymousreply 41November 26, 2021 6:25 PM

I wish all these young “social media influencers”, who think they actually have real careers and are working hard, would lose 100% of their followers, dropping their income to zero, forcing them to go out into the real world and get a real fucking job.

by Anonymousreply 42November 26, 2021 6:40 PM

I would wish to make obnoxious cam models / guys on OF be fat with small dicks for a period of say a month.

by Anonymousreply 43November 26, 2021 7:39 PM

I keep reading "petty" as "pretty" in the headline, and the first thing that comes to mind is how I wish Garrett Neff wanted to have sex with me, because I'm pretty. Of course, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 26, 2021 7:44 PM

R35 is absolutely right. I wish for the same.

by Anonymousreply 45November 26, 2021 8:38 PM

I wouldn't call it "bad", though I'm sure it would cause problems for others, but I wish that smooth hot (legal) guys would be required to at least make out together before they could become "influencers". If they want to actually make their living from social media, they need to strip and fuck.

by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2021 4:30 PM

I'd like to see a fabulous and childless gay man suddenly be married to a woman and raising children and see how long he can maintain his fabulousness.

by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote] I wish all the Republicans on my social media feeds would go on a cruise that gets lost in the ocean

Apparently I’m far less tolerant than you. I have no such creatures in my feed. If I had, the rise of Trump would have swept them out if my life.

[quote] I wish all these young “social media influencers”, who think they actually have real careers and are working hard, would lose 100% of their followers, dropping their income to zero, forcing them to go out into the real world and get a real fucking job.

Give it time. When your thing is: ‘young and hip,’ it’s amazing how short your shelf life tends to be. The next generation will look at them and go: ‘who?’

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2021 5:22 PM

All cryptocurrencies go bankrupt, and influencers bragging about investing in them go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 49November 29, 2021 1:44 AM

That Alec Baldwin get charged criminally for murdering that poor woman, loses all his money to legal fees and his sociopath fake Spanish wife loses can’t brag on Instagram anymore with their army of brats.

by Anonymousreply 50November 29, 2021 1:49 AM

Harry leaves Meghan to go back to Chelsy.

by Anonymousreply 51November 29, 2021 1:59 AM

Clarence Thomas dies peacefully in his sleep.

by Anonymousreply 52November 29, 2021 2:11 AM

[quote] Clarence Thomas dies peacefully in his sleep

Why ‘peaceful?’

by Anonymousreply 53November 29, 2021 4:31 AM

I'd just settle for "Clarence Thomas dies" - I'm not picky about the circumstances. And his wife Ginny is left with a mountain of debt & is forced to move to Virginia suburb & live in a crappy condo. Oh, the humanity!

by Anonymousreply 54November 29, 2021 8:48 AM

Ginny-On-Assistance

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2021 8:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!