Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Gould Gonna Drop His New Single...

You bitches gonna buy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 5:27 PM

What in the living fuck is a Jason Gould??

Is that Elliott’s great grandson?

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 2:45 AM

He's "dropping his new single"?

Is that what they're calling it now?

So "dropping a deuce," "pinching a log," and "losing the baby" aren't enough?

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 2:50 AM

Any plans for a duet with Paul Lekakis?

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 2:51 AM

R1 It's Barbra and Elliott's son.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 3:08 AM

He´s the nephew of Roslyn Kind!

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 3:15 AM

He's my nephew too!

His album is called "Dark Grey Skies," but as far as colors for skies go, I like blue!

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 3:32 AM

Ba da bump

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 1:20 PM

Mama Can You Hear Me?

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 1:22 PM

Sold exclusively in Barbra's mall.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 4:42 PM

It's a teaser on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 4:50 PM

He has a decent sound but always sounds like he's afraid of making too much noise. Maybe the castrating Barbra needed total silence in her home.

Take a lesson from Della, Jason: belt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 5:00 PM

Excited fans lined up for Jason's holiday concert at the mall! (Excited fans played by Barbra and Jim wearing various hats and using fake accents.)

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 5:24 PM

Jason can truly sing quite well so I might check this out. I respect how he lives a private life and that a couple of years ago he put put an album instead of years earlier. It's interesting to me that he kept his nice singing voice to himself for ever so long.

His hair looks good in the video teaser OP posted. He has a great head of hair like his dad I do dare say.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 5:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!