Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Carter's a dad! (Poor kid)

Aaron Carter is officially a dad.

The "I Want Candy" singer, 33, welcomed his first child, a son named Prince, with fiancée Melanie Martin, Carter announced Monday.

Prince arrived after Martin underwent an emergency cesarean section following 13 hours of labor.

Sharing a photo of himself cutting his baby's umbilical cord, the musician praised his fiancée for bringing their son into the world.

"Emergency C Section after 13 hours of labor but my fiancé is in great health thank you lord and the incredibly sweet loving staff here. Prince is precious I love you son. Your mommy loves you as I drop tears on the phone. This is me cutting his umbilical cord my precious family #TheCarters @missmelaniemartin I'm so proud of you hunny you did it I Love you with all my heart my beautiful blessings from god," Carter wrote.

During his partner's 13 hours of labor, Carter shared videos from the birthing suite, keeping his fans updated with the baby's progress.

The happy news comes more than a year after the couple announced in a June 2020 YouTube livestream that Martin had suffered a miscarriage two months after sharing that April that they were expecting their first baby.

"She suffered a miscarriage due to stress conditions," Carter said in the livestream. "We're gonna give it some time, let her heal and then we're going to try again. We both want that. I gotta take care of her."

This past April, Martin shared a photo of a sonogram to her Instagram page, seemingly announcing that she was expecting.

Speaking with PEOPLE exclusively in April 2020, Carter expressed his excitement about becoming a father.

"This is what we both want," the musician said of his future with Martin. "We both were trying for it. I'm just focused on the future and being a dad. I want to be a good dad. I'm focused, my music career has been doing really well, and touring, having my clothing line out, all that stuff I have going for me that isn't necessarily just music. Family is most important to me."

Carter made the pair's relationship Instagram official in January 2020. At the time, he shared a photo of them together, which has since been deleted, with the caption: "She loves me she loves me not, she woke me up from napping but I'm not complaining 🦁."

In June of that year, the singer revealed on his Instagram that he and Martin were engaged, sharing a photo of an engagement ring on her left hand.

"Lövē wins ❤️😍💍," he captioned the post, adding the hashtags #iloveyou3000 #engaged #fiance and #ourlovestory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2021 11:33 PM

[quote] The "I Want Candy" singer, 33, welcomed his first child, a son named Prince, with fiancée Melanie Martin

I loved her in "Children of a Lesser God"

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2021 1:03 AM

Will Aaron show his son his OnlyFans photos when he gets older?

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2021 1:04 AM

I am shocked his tranny wife has a womb.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2021 1:14 AM

Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2021 1:16 AM

Good thing Aaron never got fucked on camera.

His kids would never have let him live that down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 1:17 AM

Child: Daddy where did I come from?

Aaron: Right here, son. You were one of these little swimmers....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2021 1:18 AM

Child: Daddy, why are you showing your ass?

Aaron: Daddy was looking for some BBC that night, son. I was hoping to get lucky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2021 1:20 AM

I guess Aaron Carter's last sad days aren't that sad after all. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2021 1:21 AM

I have to agree with R3, she looks like a trans woman.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2021 1:22 AM

Cesarean so the child wouldn't be infected with herpes, chlamydia and HPV in the birth canal.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2021 1:23 AM

I don’t know why People magazine sees fit to report on this.

I also didn’t know Aaron had an OF. Any boner pictures?

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2021 1:24 AM

Yeah he has a decent sized and looking cock. Its about the only attractive feature left on him.

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 1:26 AM

Here you go R11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 1:26 AM

He has a hairy hole too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 1:29 AM

Spreading for his audience...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 1:29 AM

Beautiful hairy hole and nice big erection. Stamp of approval from me. Thank you for the pictures, R13,14,15.

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 1:31 AM

... aaand Child Protective Services is already on their way.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 4:24 PM

Has Nick congratulated Aaron yet?

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 11:52 PM

I would be humiliated to have Aaron Carter as a father.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2021 1:00 AM

That’s a tranny!

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2021 1:28 AM

Didn't he fuck Chris Crocker?

by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2021 1:31 AM

Unhappy news.

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2021 1:42 AM

[quote]my music career has been doing really well

???

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2021 1:49 AM

He must be talking about the Vegas show, R23.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2021 1:51 AM

It really looks like a tranny. Why no shoes walking outdoors? Biological women who have just given birth bleed very heavily. Wearing white sweatpants? Unlikely. Doubt there is a uterus in there that the kid came out of.

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2021 5:31 AM

Aaron Carter splits with baby Momma after brat is born. What a fucked up family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2021 5:36 PM

[Quote]Will Aaron show his son his OnlyFans photos when he gets older?

He'll eventually get used to that.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2021 5:46 PM

I wonder if the DNA test said he wasn't the father?

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2021 6:50 PM

This is normal for them. He kicks her out after some perceived wrong, trashes her on IG live to his fans, she comes crawls back asking for forgiveness and takes the blame. Wash, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2021 6:56 PM

Daddy, can I see your hole?

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2021 11:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!