Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kyle Rittenhouse's future is bleak.

There is precedent for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2021 12:30 AM

I first heard about that when the Trayvon Martin killer was arrested several times later for whatever BS age could stir up. These nasty people are the ultimate drama queens — they’ll do anything for attention.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2021 4:00 PM

Sounds like Ms. Amanda Knox, who never stops giving interviews. Tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2021 4:19 PM

The tool will be used as a political tool for as long as they need him, then tossed away in a dumpster where he belongs.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2021 4:28 PM

If he sticks to plan and continues going to college, he might be fine. He should probably change his name though. Too many people who didn’t watch the trial think he’s a vigilante murderer.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2021 4:50 PM

Amanda Knox has stayed out of trouble with the law, though.

The video of KR punching a girl (or young woman) does not bode well for him. He attacks her from behind while she's already fending off someone in front of her. He's in the red and blue shorts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2021 4:59 PM

[quote]He should probably change his name though.

Ryle Kittenhouse has a nice ring to it.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2021 5:00 PM

Your word to God's ear! Here's hoping.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2021 5:23 PM

I was watching Chris Cuomo last night, and he and Van Jones both think that the jury reached the right decision in the Rittenhouse case given what the law in Wisconsin is.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2021 5:29 PM

The comparison to George Zimmerman is a good one. You can tell from his actions and just by looking and listening to him that this guy is emotionally unstable, grossly immature and frankly not that bright. He does not have a shining future ahead of him.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 5:34 PM

That's why the verdict wasn't surprising, r8. But the fact remains, he shot three people (killing two). He had zero business being there in the first place, let alone with a gun.They may have found him not guilty, but he is 100% responsible for those deaths.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 5:41 PM

[quote] I was watching Chris Cuomo last night, and he and Van Jones both think that the jury reached the right decision in the Rittenhouse case given what the law in Wisconsin is.

The same Van Jones who was unloading on Anderson Cooper about how unjust the verdict was on Friday?

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 5:42 PM

I couldn't possibly say, r11. I do not watch Anderson Cooper. I can only report what I saw on Chris Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2021 5:44 PM

Life will not go well for Kyle. These things never do.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2021 5:46 PM

He has an excellent chance of being a baby daddy, but from the looks in his pictures, I honestly don't think he knows where to stick his dick to make a baby.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2021 5:51 PM

Whatever happens to him, I hope it involves less photos of his potato face being published. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2021 5:55 PM

He looks like a lesbian. Maybe he can hide by transing himself. He could call himself Kylen.

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2021 5:56 PM

as bleak as R Kelly's or Andrew and Fredo Cuomo's?

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2021 5:57 PM

Those are all bad comparisons. Kyle is looked at as a hero for gun rights by the right. It’s not comparable to Ethan Couch who was a rotten drunk kid who killed people in a car crash.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2021 6:04 PM

Our lesbian sisters deal with enough bullshit without forcing potato face on them too, R16.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2021 6:07 PM

Sadly, Kyle is surrounded by young men just like him. Generational low IQs, with blue collar jobs that pay well disappearing, smoking pot and playing Grand Theft Auto or Halo, while living with their equally unintelligent mother/parents. Hence the huge increase in opiate overdose death. Probably he will go that way.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2021 6:07 PM

R14. To view Kyle's future watch some Jerry Springer. He will get some equally low IQ/unattractive woman pregnant within a year, given his hero status and GoFUndMe. He is probably flush in cash from that and won't have a problem taking lady friends out on dates to the local Mcdonalds. I assume he will have multiple arrests for domestic violence and endangering a child in his future, given how he assaulted the woman in that video.

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2021 6:10 PM

R20 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2021 6:11 PM

He was a loser before all this, and most of the big money raised went toward his bail and legal fees. He'll serve as a useful idiot for conservative groups, and then they'll get bored of him.

Hey Kyke, say hi to Joe the Plumber, Matt Sanchez, Jeff Gannon, Kim Davis, George Zimmerman, and all the other crazies who came before you.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2021 6:27 PM

A friend who counsels cops who’ve had to kill someone says, it’s a burden people who’ve had to kill carry. He says it weighs on their soul and it’s extremely damaging. This is justifiable, no drama with no controversy murder; I can’t believe it’s much different for these people.

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2021 6:27 PM

R24, if Kyle Rittenhouse had been left alone to deal with the consequences of his actions, you'd be right. However, he's spent over a year having people call him a hero, and his legal defense fund raised millions. Even though his emotions took over while he was testifying in his defense, he no longer faces a prison sentence.

He probably now views his actions as warranted, and no longer cares his victims were real people. He's a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2021 6:35 PM

R25, he has always viewed his action as warranted. They were warranted under these facts and circumstances. He does say he wishes he never went to the demonstration that night. He was 17 and he survived with his life and without serous maybe permanent brain damage because he was able to keep his wits about him and defend only when absolutely necessary.

Why not ask how many more victims Rosenbaum would have raped if he lived? He dated single mothers to access their children. His "grieving" fiance has a daughter. His death was a blessing on the world.

Why not ask how many more of Huber's "grieving" family member he would have assaulted had he lived? Maybe he would have smacked his grandma across the face again if she said something he didn't like.

These people are "grieving" in the hope they can get a payday. Since when did DL fall for this kind of crap?

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2021 6:43 PM

you're fu*cking disgusting OP!! leave the poor kid alone!!

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2021 6:44 PM

R27, he's going to have to have a thicker skin than that. Anonymous messages on gay message boards are the least of this killer's worries.

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2021 6:55 PM

AmeriKKKA is truly a shithole country.

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2021 7:42 PM

Kyle, call me! 💋

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2021 7:43 PM

He’ll probably blow a shitload of money when he hires Kid Rock to play his birthday party.

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2021 9:48 PM

I'm thinking autograph signings at gun shows for 5 bucks a pop.

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2021 10:29 PM

R27 You must be new around here. Take a seat in the back until you learn how things work. Until then, let the grown ups talk.

by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote]you're fu*cking disgusting OP!! leave the poor kid alone!!

Hey, nobody here threatened to kill him. That's more than can be said of Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2021 10:40 PM

Who did Kyle threaten to kill?

That pedo who dated single mothers to get access to her kids - that's who did the threatening that night.

by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2021 12:37 AM

[quote] A friend who counsels cops who’ve had to kill someone says, it’s a burden people who’ve had to kill carry. He says it weighs on their soul and it’s extremely damaging. This is justifiable, no drama with no controversy murder; I can’t believe it’s much different for these people.

Remorse and anxiety require a conscience. Potato head still thinks he was playing a live action version of "Call of Duty."

by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2021 12:58 AM

Pedo, pedo, pedo, r35.

by Anonymousreply 37November 24, 2021 1:04 AM

He is still surely facing a civil law suit for wrongful death of his two victims and just like OJ Simpson was found innocent in the criminal case and then found guilty in the civil case, it could cost him millions and ruin the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2021 1:36 AM

My view….he’s a murderer. A killer and nothing can change that.

R23….forgot about Joe the Plumber. Blast from the past. Wonder where he is not. Snaking a clogged toilet in some trailer park I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 39November 24, 2021 1:45 AM

Daddy Matt Gaetz has offered to hire him as an intern. Maybe he’s the new Nestor

by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2021 1:51 AM

if I was Rittenhouse I'd change my name and appearance

by Anonymousreply 41November 24, 2021 1:53 AM

It wasn’t wrongful death if he killed in self defense. I don’t see grounds for a civil suit. KR might make some money from a defamation suit against MSNBC or CNN. They kept slandering him with incorrect facts that could easily have been corrected months ago.

Victim’s families would be better off suing Kenosha.

by Anonymousreply 42November 24, 2021 1:54 AM

R42, what you don't see means nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2021 2:20 AM

NBC. An article that mentions KR hitting a girl but no mention of Rosenbaum being a convicted pedo who spent 14 years in prison and was mentally ill.Ditto for no mention of Huber’s and GG’s prior convictions. Lots of comparisons to OJ. I had no idea Nicole and Ron Goldman were chasing OJ that night and trying to kill him.

I feel sorry for Huber’s family but they’re better off suing the city for not maintaining order. Although video of Huber that night might show him contributing to the chaos. Is it impossible for NBC to present material objectively?

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2021 3:06 AM

R3 Yup, faux news is already giving him endless coverage and turning him into a martyr, they're so predictably trash. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2021 3:14 AM

Bleak, Rittenhouse, the future is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2021 4:31 AM

A leftist vigilante emboldened by Republicans "anything goes with guns" spirit will probably be looking for justice and attention and take him out. Can't say as I'll shed a tear because I won't!

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2021 4:45 AM

I give him 2 years of fame and a big fat nothing afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 48November 24, 2021 10:11 AM

[quote] It wasn’t wrongful death if he killed in self defense. I don’t see grounds for a civil suit. KR might make some money from a defamation suit against MSNBC or CNN. They kept slandering him with incorrect facts that could easily have been corrected months ago.

Wrongful death is determined by the civil jury, it is not bound by any findings in the criminal case.

by Anonymousreply 49November 24, 2021 11:31 AM

R44 I should have expected that you were such a Reich Winger that you wouldn't trust any MSM source so how about this from the right wing Daily Caller:

[quote] Former U.S. assistant attorney Neama Rahmani said there is “no question” that Kyle Rittenhouse will face civil lawsuits from the families of the people he killed within a matter of months or even weeks.

As I said above, what you don't see really doesn't matter. You can complain about the liberal media, the town of Kenosha or what ever you want, Rittenhouse is likely to face civil charges and if he gets his hands on that $2 million bail money it is even more likely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 24, 2021 11:49 AM

OJ is another good example of acquittal to becoming a pariah

by Anonymousreply 51November 24, 2021 11:50 AM

It does look like civil cases are in the pipeline. I just don’t understand why a jury would awards damages to the families. Imagine if KR sued Ayana Pressley for slander. Talk about a culture war.

by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2021 12:08 PM

I used the OJ Simpson case only as an example that is well known where a person who was found not guilty in a criminal case can be found guilty in a civil case. Simpson was found not guilty in the criminal case or in other words according to the jury in the criminal case he didn't kill anyone, but was still found guilty in the civil case. Kyle Rittenhouse definitely killed two people and injured another, that fact is not in doubt. So it is not out of the bounds of reason that a jury could find Rittenhouse guilty in a civil case, I am not saying that WILL be the result just that it could happen regardless of what any of you see or don't see.

Anyone can sue anyone for anything in the US, something Trump uses to his benefit to intimidate, he seldom wins but he can do it.

by Anonymousreply 53November 24, 2021 12:44 PM

He doesn't look very bright. They'll use the poor kid and toss him aside.

by Anonymousreply 54November 24, 2021 12:59 PM

He should star in a snuff film. Any role will do.

by Anonymousreply 55November 24, 2021 1:06 PM

Kyle is a KKKunt.

by Anonymousreply 56November 24, 2021 1:09 PM

The kid will feel all self important with all the right wing cranks using him for their political ends.

Dumb enough to have no idea they will be tossing him aside as soon as he has served their purpose.

by Anonymousreply 57November 24, 2021 1:34 PM

keep sharing this picture...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 24, 2021 2:17 PM

He looks like Russell Crowe at r50.

by Anonymousreply 59November 24, 2021 4:04 PM

[quote] it is not bound by any findings in the criminal case.

They are pretty much bound by the facts.

None of them will get one penny from Rittenhouse. No jury will value those lives after they themselves turned them into shit. The same self-defense law that applied in the criminal trial will apply in any civil trial.

by Anonymousreply 60November 25, 2021 2:04 AM

good for Kyle Rittenhouse for being acquited. only regret I have: he could have taken down a few more of those f*cking fascists rioters.

by Anonymousreply 61November 27, 2021 9:04 PM

Just before the holiday, it was announced that Tucker Carlson has made a documentary with Kyle Rittenhouse, filming before the trial, and after. It's to be released on the streaming platform with his other "Tucker Carlson Originals". It serms Tucky wants to make Pigboy a star. The interview wasn't enough apparently.

To those still defending him as the innocent victim, here he is in his own words expressing his desire to shoot protesters. Take people at their word. When people tell you who they are, listen, listen very carefully.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 27, 2021 9:54 PM

Kyle in video speaking @2:14 mark.

by Anonymousreply 63November 27, 2021 9:57 PM

If he isn’t killed by someone else I hope he kills himself.

by Anonymousreply 64November 27, 2021 10:18 PM

Their relatives are on camera assaulting and threatening Rittenhouse or pointing a gun at him in Grosskrietzs case. They can sue but they won’t be getting any money.

Maybe they can sue Kenosha but that may be a long shot too.

by Anonymousreply 65November 27, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote] here he is in his own words expressing his desire to shoot protesters

I thought the looters were NOT protestors and had nothing to do with BLM. What happened to that meme?

R62, you better hope you never make an off the cuff remark how you'd like to strangle someone.

PS there is actually no mention of shooting anyone. Just having a gun can be a powerful deterrent - except for crazy people.

by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2021 12:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!