Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I bought my first Crypto

I was paying my bill on PayPal and got this message that if I bought at least $25.00 of Crypto that day I'd get $25.00 off my next PayPal purchase. I couldn't resist, it all seems so Space-agey, and I wanted to be a part of it.

It listed 4 different typesof Crypto, but Bitcoin was the only one I recognized, so I picked that (even though it said all four had recently fallen 10 points). But when it took me to the purchase page, it was only listed in increments of $20, $50, etc. Oh well, I bought the $50.

I used the $25 PayPal coupon on Ebay to buy my sister a stylish leather backpack for Xmas.

Now what? What do I do with my $50 of Bitcoin (which has now degraded to $47)? Aren't I supposed to receive some kind of 'key' or password that only I have? Will it make me a millionaire someday?

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 11:56 PM

you didn't buy jack shit.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2021 3:30 PM

And just like that — poof! It’s over.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2021 3:32 PM

Gift it for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2021 3:42 PM

For you, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2021 6:55 PM

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2021 11:43 PM

I want to make heaps of money. Or with Matt Damon’s crypto company though.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2021 11:40 PM

Wish in one hand and shit in the other then see which one fills up faster.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2021 11:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!