Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prediction - Alec Baldwin will go bankrupt due to lawsuits stemming from Rust.

Apparently he wasn't even supposed t have the gun in the scene which killed Hutchins. His fourteen children + ninety Bengal cats won't save him.

by Anonymousreply 105February 16, 2022 12:27 AM

Agree OP.

There’s no coming back from this, maybe if he was younger. But, he’s already 63 and not much runway for a comeback.

Plus he’s married to a bat-shit crazy wife and has way too many kids. She’ll probably put a pillow over his face when he’s zonked out to try and save his fortune.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2021 11:27 PM

It has been interesting how quiet most clubs have been. Apparently he is widely disliked and viewed as a pompous ass. Defending Weinstein and Woody Allen didn't help.

I think his wife is insane - she seems to want more. more, more of everything. More children, more exotic cats, more photo ops. They are both gross and deserve each other. It will be interesting to see if Hutchin's husband names Baldwin in his upcoming lawsuit. If so - he is toast.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2021 11:36 PM

It's a bit late to rethink those six kids with Spanish names.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2021 12:02 AM

R2. Wife Hillary has exotic cats?

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2021 12:03 AM

Maybe not, OP. His insurance will probably cover any lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2021 12:06 AM

For R4...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2021 12:38 AM

She really is batshit.

She says her kids named the new cat "Cayetana Magdalena Baldwin".

And shelters are full of kittens/cats yet this creature has to get a Bengal cat from a cat mill. See my special cat!! I am soooo special too!

Cant wait to see them moving in with her parents, which of course they will have to do after they go bankrupt.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2021 12:40 AM

There is a limit on insurance,my money is he is going down. Just watch him put his assets in someone elses name. He will try to worm his pompous ass out of it.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2021 12:54 AM

R8 and if he buys a Florida estate. Maybe he can get a place by Mar-a-Largo

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2021 1:09 AM

If you read the filing by Gloria Allred on behalf of the script supervisor, Baldwin was supposed to draw the gun from his holster in the scene but not fire it, OP. There was supposed to be a gun in one of the shots after lunch. The Daily Mail didn't read the filing either and is running the same headlines about no gun meant to be on set. That's wrong. Because the shot did not require the gun being fired, the gun should have been empty.

If the gun was meant to be fired in the scene, many crew members who were in the church would have be off set and watching on monitors outside the church, per union safety protocols. The necessary crew would have been offered earplugs. None of this happened. The script supervisor knows exactly what is to be filmed in each scene. She sounds very credible. All producers, including executive, line, and unit are being sued, along with the armorer, assistant armourer, prop master, AD, and Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2021 1:55 AM

"If you read the filing by Gloria Allred on behalf of the script supervisor, Baldwin was supposed to draw the gun from his holster in the scene but not fire it, OP."

Yes, because Gloria Allred would never represent a liar *rolls eyes*

Some DLers would normally accuse these people of being money grubbers but since they don't like Baldwin they'll pretend these are legit lawsuits

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2021 1:58 AM

Based on above, yes - Baldwin is toast. Maybe Hilaria can do OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2021 2:46 AM

Then what do you think happened R11? *rolls eyes*

Script supervisors know what the shots of the day are. We'll see if the AD, the director, or anyone else related to Rust will counter her claim that the scene required the gun to be draw but not discharged. I'm sure the script and list of the shots for the day the shooting occurred are with law enforcement and will be released at some point.

I like Alec Baldwin. But I agree with Clooney this was negligent set.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2021 2:51 AM

I think Alec and his wife are as annoying AF, but I don't see how he can be blamed for this. How the hell did real bullets get into a prop gun? It doesn't sound like he put them there.

This sounds like one of those things where something horrible occurred, but you can't really put the blame on a single person. Wouldn't the film's production company have insurance for something like this?

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2021 3:04 AM

The lawsuits don't solely name Baldwin. They name all of the producers, the AD, the armorer, her assistant, the prop master, the line producer, and the unit production manager. R14

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2021 3:11 AM

Que?

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2021 3:23 AM

Baldwin didn't put bullets in that gun. AD called safe and the armourer did not do the job. Baldwin had a complete expectation the gun was a prop.

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2021 3:28 AM

Just idly checked Alec’s Twitter. It’s locked down.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2021 11:54 AM

As a once upon a time film/tv stand in and double I saw a lot of larking around on set between crew and actors. It was rarely discouraged as it helped lighten the mood during long, gruelling days. This felt from first report like a Russian roulette style ‘make this the last take and we move on now or I’ll shoot ya!’ type lark that went horribly wrong.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2021 12:07 PM

R18 He's ranting about politics again, sooooo everything is back to normal and we all can just forget that he shot & killed someone.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2021 12:58 PM

The bottom line is: you never point a gun at anyone, even if there had of been blanks in it it still would have injured someone. And baldwin should have known that . REMEMBER THECROW.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2021 3:56 PM

R17. You don't seem to understand how lawsuits work. There are levels of culpability and negligence. As the person who pointed and fired the gun he had a responsibility to confirm it was not loaded, even after being told it's not. And the fact that the gun wasn't even supposed to be fired at all ups Baldwin's negligence. As the one of the Producers he was responsible for conditions on the set and this is where he's extremely vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2021 4:17 PM

Alec Baldwin didn't bring live ammunition to that set. He was assured that the gun wouldn't hurt anyone. We're not talking about Kyle Rittenhouse here.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2021 4:34 PM

Hopefully they had insurance for the production. Low budget doesn't mean insane. All have insurance.

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2021 4:36 PM

I used to like Alec Baldwin.

He’s a big bitch, but he’s funny. Funny goes a long way.

The “thoughtless little pig” fiasco soured me on him.

But marrying a do-nothing, legit insane, brood sow killed it for me. I have no time for these millennial skanks who just want to pump out babies.

Any man who can be attracted to that level of cray and trashiness is obviously a moron.

I have no time for morons.

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2021 4:46 PM

Agree r25. Feel the same way about him

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2021 4:55 PM

Why would you want to have kids with a woman who is unaccomplished, stupid, clinically insane, devoid of positive personality traits, and who has coarse, peasant features? She really is the bottom of the barrel. Yet Alec chose to have kids with her.

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2021 4:55 PM

Just for fun, throwing in some classic GOP whadaboutism. I can hardly wait to see GOP trolls when the same/similar thing happens to your boy James Woods.

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2021 4:55 PM

Agree with you r28, but James Woods is too ugly and pathetic for anyone to care about.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2021 4:58 PM

If he is like most producers he has millions of dollars worth of insurance. And if he is like most actors, he has a financial advisor who put most of his money into a trust which cant be touched.

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2021 5:00 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2021 5:02 PM

Alec Baldwin was amazing on 30 Rock but everyone knows he is an arrogant hothead.

When I read the news I immediately called out to my partner, "Alec Baldwin finally killed someone" and calmly finished my coffee.

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2021 5:04 PM

Productions have insurance.

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2021 5:05 PM

r24 On a low budget movie with financing coming in from several sources and corners being cut all over the place, I wouldn't assume the insurance was purchased or active. Probably was. Not definitely.

The wildest part of this is all the producers being sued. Most have nothing to do with the production even if they happened to be near the set. There's all sorts of people contractually tied in as producers due to financing and the script's path to the financing. Many were probably paid close to nothing (under $50k). These lawsuits, even if unsuccessful, might change how producers insure themselves.

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2021 5:15 PM

[quote] When I read the news I immediately called out to my partner, "Alec Baldwin finally killed someone" and calmly finished my coffee.

“Oh, that Alec Baldwin went and shot somebody. Canapé?”

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2021 5:17 PM

One of many things I don't understand about this whole thing: I read somewhere in early reports that the gun discharged while Baldwin was withdrawing it from the holster, which presumably meant without him pulling the trigger. Is that true, or is it just misinformation?

If that story IS true, then how was the gun aimed or pointed at anyone with enough accuracy to cause their death? Can anyone shed light on this particular detail of the story?

by Anonymousreply 36November 21, 2021 5:32 PM

r36 basic physics suggests the gun discharged when he pointed it at the camera. so it didn't discharge when he pulled it from his holster.

He might have pulled it from the holster, raised his arm, pointed to the camera and pulled trigger in a fluid motion. but he still pulled trigger after he pointed it at the camera.

by Anonymousreply 37November 21, 2021 5:41 PM

OP. From your post to God’s ear.

by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2021 8:45 PM

LOL, he didn't do anything wrong, so the lawsuits will fail. The dl freeper brigade will do anything to attack this man

by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2021 8:58 PM

R25 nailed it. He is completely pathetic now. I'm the OP now and as liberal/leftist as they come but Baldwin in no way represents me.

by Anonymousreply 40November 21, 2021 9:06 PM

I actually feel for the guy. Did you see his wife’s latest Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2021 9:08 PM

This is why reputation matters. Whether you’re a pothead, a hothead, a drama queen, what have you… When the shit hits the fan, that’s how people will view and judge you. “He was an accident waiting to happen, always drink or high.“ Etc

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2021 9:09 PM

Alec has been sober for decades.

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2021 9:12 PM

R39 must everything be about politics? JHC.

by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2021 9:14 PM

As numerous people have pointed out, even if we all agree (and I'm sure we don't) that Baldwin did nothing wrong as far as the actual shooting, he may eventually be judged at least partially responsible for what happened as one of the film's producers.

by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2021 9:14 PM

As I understand it this type of old gun needs to be cocked first.

by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2021 9:19 PM

AGREE...amazing on 30 Rock.

by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2021 9:24 PM

Alec made 30 Rock . The chemistry between him and Tina Fey was off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2021 9:26 PM

Has Tina commented? She’s not really the commenting type, is she.

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2021 9:27 PM

To me his wife seems incredibly bored? I mean she is a relatively young woman saddled with kids but has multiple nannies + staff + no job so WHAT does she do? Post on Instagram ten times a day. At least Clooney married a woman of substance. Baldwin just married a bimbo and a crazy one at that.

by Anonymousreply 50November 21, 2021 9:33 PM

Wasn't Hilarious a yoga instructor? Is she still involved with that on any level?

by Anonymousreply 51November 21, 2021 9:35 PM

Honey, I'm off to New Mexico to film my vanity project!

Hokay senior! Buen Suelo!

Thanks toots, I'll need it! We hired a kid with no experience as the armorer so I hope no one gets shot LOL.

OOh, pero es muy cheapo, es la verdad?

You got that right conchita. The assistant Director is a bargain too since he got fired from his last job when someone got shot LOL.

Muy bueno! So hokay compremos un otro gato ahora!

You buy all the pussies you want dollface!

Oooh. tu es un diablo!! , Como se dice cucumber?

by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2021 9:47 PM

R19, they were not filming when the shooting occurred.

by Anonymousreply 53November 22, 2021 12:51 AM

R53, what does it matter whether or not they were filming when the shooting occurred?

by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2021 2:40 AM

In his post he referred to takes, it was just a rehearsal.

If there had been filming the incident would have been captured, reportedly it was not.

So sad. And they continue to flaunt their alive family and wealth all over social media, it is utterly abhorrent when a woman is DEAD.

by Anonymousreply 55November 22, 2021 4:54 AM

He’ll be fine in a few months. SNL will produce a sycophantic tribute to him co-starring the corpse of Paul Simon with a lot of boohooing about what a victim he is for having had endured that. Then he’ll start getting cast again because he’s Funny Trump and that apparently overrides decades of belligerent and unprofessional behavior.

by Anonymousreply 56November 22, 2021 6:34 AM

No, he's toast. The woke SNL audience who loves Alec's Trump impersonation isn't ever going to get over his needlessly shooting and killing a young woman and leaving her child without a mother. No one will ever be able to laugh at Alec's comedy again. What's he's done is too heavy and impossible to forget. It's the end of Alec's career and the end of the laughter.

by Anonymousreply 57November 22, 2021 7:53 AM

The Monstrous Orange Turd could survive 6 bankruptcies, so will Alec Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 58November 22, 2021 9:53 AM

His PR can try to deflect to Trump but it will not work. He killed a woman and left her young son without a mom. Now he and his family are flaunting their wealth and victimhood on social media. It is repugnant.

by Anonymousreply 59November 22, 2021 3:49 PM

I feel quite sorry for Baldwin, I don't really think he wanted to kill anyone. His Instagram last I checked had the headline, "keep your fucking opinions to yourself" which is rather priceless coming from him. He seems to be in the land of Denial.

by Anonymousreply 60November 22, 2021 3:52 PM

Like Spacey, I almost always enjoy Baldwin as an actor, but he appears to be a piece of shit.

in terms of bankruptcy - was there insurance for anything like this? I would think he would try to shift blame to the props person who was in control of the firearms, but since it's his production, he or she is essentially his employee, I think.

by Anonymousreply 61November 22, 2021 3:56 PM

R59 can deflect to eat Trump's shit and die in a grease fire with her cuntwhore mom.

by Anonymousreply 62November 22, 2021 3:59 PM

I guess that 30 Rock spin off doesn’t sound like such a bad offer anymore, huh Alex?

by Anonymousreply 63November 22, 2021 4:10 PM

When my aunt died a few years ago, I remember taking a break from posting anything on Facebook.

I didn’t want my cousin (with whom I’m Facebook friends) to see me posting jokes or family stuff that might make her sad or think I was being insensitive.

So I can’t imagine what Alec is thinking with all this insane social media shit.

by Anonymousreply 64November 22, 2021 6:26 PM

It was a tragic accident but continuing to post on social media is nuts. Don't the Baldwin's have a PR person to talk them out of this?

by Anonymousreply 65November 22, 2021 6:34 PM

Narcs don't like to feel that rules or limitations apply to them, R65.

by Anonymousreply 66November 22, 2021 6:36 PM

The jerk was kicked off a plane for not turning off his phone, he's not going to listen to any advice from PR people is my guess. If you didn't think he was at all at fault when he killed someone, the two of them posting on social media like the tragedy is behind them must surely alienate any person with sense.

by Anonymousreply 67November 22, 2021 7:17 PM

They are disgusting trash, R67 and as they flaunt their wealth, they are surely tempting karma.

by Anonymousreply 68November 22, 2021 7:22 PM

I know people who've worked with Alec. They all say he's super fun to work with, until something pisses him off. And then he's an intolerable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2021 7:25 PM

Idiot punks who were more concerned with showing off on Instagram than making good movies on safe sets.

[quote]In February, Kevin Bacon and Machine Gun Kelly shot One Way, another project crediting Smith, Cheney, Salveson and Winterstern. Buzzfeed has reported that there are still unpaid wages and bills on the project. The first assistant director was Dave Halls, who had the same position on Rust and has admitted handing the pistol to Baldwin without checking it properly. Variety reported that a crewmember on One Way said he had warned Smith and Cheney, among others, that Halls was “a liability.”

[quote]Even as crews on their movies faced difficult and even dangerous conditions, Smith and Cheney filled their social media with photos of a high-end lifestyle involving travel by private jet to shooting locations for their various projects. With Rust in preproduction, Smith showed off his suite at the Four Seasons Rancho Encantado in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The crew would later lament their poor accommodations after long days on the set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 22, 2021 7:44 PM

I still had some questions about the actual shooting and I found this on Wikipedia:

[quote]While the trio behind the monitor were repositioning the camera to remove a shadow, Baldwin began explaining to the crew how he planned to draw the firearm. He said, "So, I guess I'm gonna take this out, pull it, and go, 'Bang!'" When he removed it from the holster, Baldwin fired the gun a single time and the projectile flew towards the three behind the monitor, striking Hutchins in the chest and Souza in the shoulder.

Assuming this is accurate, can someone please explain to me how a single "projectile" could hit one person in the chest and ALSO hit another person in the shoulder? I don't see how it could ricochet off one person's body and hit another. And if the "projectile" passed through one person's body, would it have enough force left to injure another?

I realize none of this ultimately matters, because one person is dead and another was injured regardless, but I would really like to understand exactly what happened.

by Anonymousreply 71November 22, 2021 8:02 PM

R71 There was a second shooter on the grassy knoll?

by Anonymousreply 72November 22, 2021 8:18 PM

R71 the bullet went through her body and hit the person by her, and the poster was correct you have to pull the hammer back and then the trigger, there is NO WAY the gun just went off !!!

by Anonymousreply 73November 22, 2021 8:35 PM

He was crouched or seated behind her so it went through her and hit the AD in the shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 74November 22, 2021 9:46 PM

"I've never been given a hot gun before in my life." We all know he pulled the trigger, he shouldn't have, and he's fucked. And he's just trying to salvage his reputation because he's a, how do you say? Ah, sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 75November 22, 2021 11:13 PM

[quote]The bullet went through her body and hit the person by her.

[quote]He was crouched or seated behind her so it went through her and hit the AD in the shoulder.

I believe some people say that something similar happened in the JFK assassination, but can something like that really, actually happen? I don't understand the physics of how a bullet (or "projectile") that has hit someone could pass through their body and retain enough force to injure someone else. When a person is shot, isn't it always or almost always the case that the bullets lodge in their bodies, rather than passing through them?

by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2021 3:18 AM

R76 never heard the term "exit wound"?

by Anonymousreply 77November 23, 2021 3:22 AM

R77, yes, I guess I did. So, when a person is shot, many times the bullets lodge in their bodies, but other times they pass through with enough force that they can injure someone else? I don't quite understand why that would be, but maybe it depends on how close the shooter is, what kind of gun it is, etc.

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2021 3:30 AM

There are many detailed accounts re: this shooting online if you want more detail on the bullet, trajectory, etc.

by Anonymousreply 79November 23, 2021 3:40 AM

[quote]There are many detailed accounts re: this shooting online if you want more detail on the bullet, trajectory, etc.

Thanks, but so much has been written about the shooting, it may be hard for me to find any detailed explanation of it.

by Anonymousreply 80November 23, 2021 3:43 AM

With all due respect you come off like a tiresome simpleton.

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2021 7:34 AM

Alec has called people faggets and coons. He's a nasty piece of work. I knew him when I worked with the Creative Coalition and he was a miserable human being who desperately wanted a career in politics. He will be remembered for shooting a woman who died and for marrying a fake Spaniard.

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2021 10:40 AM

If you have those choice words for R90, R91, I can only imagine what you think of Hilary from Boston.

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2021 12:37 PM

I predict Alec will die of cirrhosis or of a massive heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2021 12:43 PM

[quote] you never point a gun at anyone, even if there had of been blanks in it

A cold gun, as it was announced to be, has no bullets, no blanks. He was rehearsing with a gun he was told was safe. I don't see how Baldwin can be held responsible, except ultimately as producer. How does Allred's client have standing other than just being someone else who was on set?

by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2021 8:25 PM

He will go bankrupt after he hides all his assets.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2021 8:29 PM

[quote]With all due respect you come off like a tiresome simpleton.

With all due disrespect, if I'm such a simpleton and you're so brilliant, then please explain to me the parts of the shooting story that don't seem to make sense -- including, but not limited, to exactly how one bullet or "projectile" killed one person and injured another.

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2021 8:32 PM

R87, first, that poster is hilarious — you did sound “touched”.

If you’ve never heard of bullets passing through bodies, then we can’t help you. I do *not* know enough to explain the phenomenon to you, I never took physics. It is likely a combination of: type of gun, type of ammo, where the bullet first strikes (meaning if it passes through soft tissue vs. bouncing/deflecting off bone). Guns can do this. Bullets can do this. And yes, the JFK killing is a good example. Haven’t you ever heard of cops pulling bullets out of walls at shooting scenes? If a bullet can pass through a body and lodge into a wall, then it is also logical that it could move through two humans. I find it hard to believe you’ve never ever heard of cops taking bullets out of a wall — it’s the same thing.

We are trying to help you with our ever-bitchy, ever-cunty tough love.

by Anonymousreply 88November 24, 2021 2:29 PM

E = mc squared pretty much explains how the bullet exited the first victim and entered the second victim.

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2021 3:56 PM

Will this affect Justin Bieber’s marriage?

by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2021 5:20 PM

It was removed from the guy's shoulder, it only "passed through" the deceased.

by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2021 6:29 PM

And he wasn't seriously injured. At the hospital he was examined, his wound was dressed and he was sent home.

by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2021 8:21 PM

Thanks all for clarifying. I still don't completely understand how a bullet can pass through someone's body, whether it kills them or not, and still have enough force after doing so to injure someone else or, for that matter, to lodge in a wall somewhere. But obviously it happens, so it doesn't matter if I don't understand it.

by Anonymousreply 93November 24, 2021 9:44 PM

R93 Tip your care worker this Christmas. Getting you through a day must be difficult.

by Anonymousreply 94November 24, 2021 9:45 PM

I hope he does. He’s a psycho, himself, (or a true fool) to let that woman get pregnant by him more than once or twice.

by Anonymousreply 95November 24, 2021 9:49 PM

R94, your response to my polite post at R93 was unnecessary. With all that anger, bitterness, and nasty sarcasm in you, I can only imagine how you're going to bring down the room wherever you spend your holidays with. Assuming you don't spend them alone, which I shouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 96November 24, 2021 9:55 PM

Alec Baldwin & Alice Sebold should hitch up together. A match made in hell.

by Anonymousreply 97December 3, 2021 9:47 AM

R87 i am not the poster you are talking about but you dont apparently understand velosity, the bullet is coming out of that gun with enough force it can eadily go thru bodies plural that isbif if doesnt hit a bone and riccochet of it into other parts of the body. Bullets can easily go thru walls depending what they are made of.

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2021 8:58 PM

Thanks, R98. This has already been explained to me, and I do now understand and accept it, though I'm still surprised that one bullet can "go through bodies plural." Yes, I know this has been said to be possible at least since the JFK assassination, but of course, there is still so much controversy about what actually happened there.

by Anonymousreply 99December 4, 2021 9:03 PM

The daily mail says he's being sued.

by Anonymousreply 100February 15, 2022 9:45 PM

Drama frauen always arrive at ridiculous conclusions. Baldwin will be fine Insurance will pick up most of the tab here. Alec sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 101February 15, 2022 9:56 PM

If he’s smart he has big trust funds for each of those kids.

by Anonymousreply 102February 15, 2022 10:08 PM

Alec, you in danger, girl

by Anonymousreply 103February 15, 2022 10:35 PM

He can now be the stay-at-home while Hilaria gets a job. I understand Whole Foods is hiring.

Customer: Excuse me ma’am, how much are those cucumbers?

Hilaria: Que? You mean pepinos?

by Anonymousreply 104February 15, 2022 10:37 PM

Ay yi yi!

But I still have all those frozen Baldwinito embryos!

by Anonymousreply 105February 16, 2022 12:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!