Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Carrie Underwood Didn’t Like Luke Bryan’s Joke Making Fun Of Aaron Rogers At The CMA Awards

Carrie Underwood was caught shooting daggers at Luke Bryan at the 2021 CMA Awards on Wednesday after he cracked a joke about Aaron Rodgers’ misleading vaccine comments.

Bryan, 45, opened the show by assuring viewers that the CMAs were “following all the health protocols to keep everyone safe” amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

“It is so great to be here with all my fellow artists — tested and together. Or immunized? Who is it? Just playing,” Bryan quipped, referencing Rodgers, 37, describing himself as “immunized” before ultimately conceding that he was unvaccinated against the virus.

The cameras then cut to Underwood, 38, and showed her sitting in the audience giving Bryan the side-eye to end all side-eyes.

The “Before He Cheats” singer has seemingly been on Team Rodgers amid the controversy, as she “liked” her husband Mike Fisher’s recent Instagram post supporting the Green Bay Packers quarterback.

“I stand with @aaronrodgers12,” the retired NHL player, 41, wrote on Saturday. “I believe in the freedom to choose what we put in our bodies and the freedom of conscience.”

He went on to claim, “Science clearly shows the vaccinated spread covid at basically the same rate as the unvaccinated. The @nhl @nfl and other leagues are ignoring the science and choosing to coerce and punish unvaccinated players with these restrictions.”

The CDC has said that “a growing body of evidence” suggests vaccines greatly reduce the risk of transmitting the novel coronavirus.

Fisher ended his post by urging his followers to “fight for [their] medical freedom” and “stand up now before it’s too late.”

Underwood, who married the Canadian athlete in July 2010 and shares two sons with him, previously came under fire for “liking” a tweet condemning the “abusive” mask mandate in Nashville schools.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 2:32 PM

"Carrie Underwood" rearranged is "Rower Radio Dunce."

by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2021 1:57 AM

Perhaps in light of the discovery yet another highly transmissible variant, the unvaccinated will be forced to acknowledge that it’s the mutations, idiots. And those are ALL on the mighty unwashed and unvaccinated.

Clear conscience my ass.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2021 1:06 PM

She is hillbilly okie trash.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2021 1:19 PM

That's just her resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2021 1:21 PM

With all the work she had done, I'm surprised that she can still make any kind of facial expression.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2021 1:27 PM

What a surprise, being as she's a MAGA anti-vax, anti-mask cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2021 1:34 PM

God remember when this plain as toast dimwitted tubbo butchered the heart song alone and Simon Cowell crawled up her dirty asshole.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2021 1:52 PM

cold ass bitch

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2021 1:59 PM

i’ve never seen someone with so much natural beauty do so little with it. do they not have stylists in Nashville or wherever the fuck she habitats?

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2021 2:00 PM

Pig bitch with roots, it’s the deplorable style.

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2021 2:14 PM

Probably because her eyes are the only things that can move on her face at this point. Her nose and mouth are stuck in perpetual "I smell shit" mode.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2021 2:16 PM

One of my oldest friends worked with her about seven years ago and said Carrie is a huge beeyotch. And a Republican

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2021 2:18 PM

I never liked her. Especially after the "drama" of her deformed face after her "accident". "Y'all be prepared...I look so different now."

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2021 2:20 PM

Also, we drove from Texas to Missouri a few years ago and stopped for gas in her hometown, Checotah, Oklahoma. Wow! What a bleak shithole

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2021 2:24 PM

Good for her. She knows her market. I don’t get when all these country artist try to act all woke.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2021 2:28 PM

"Aaron Rogers"

Oh, dear.

You'd think as often as he's discussed here you'd get his fucking name right.

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2021 2:29 PM

I’d choke on Luke Bryan’s dick.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2021 2:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!