Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kyle Rittenhouse’s Mother Blasts Joe Biden

I can’t get over the dark circles under her eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303November 27, 2021 9:49 AM

She sho is ugly!!

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2021 1:55 AM

She should have been arrested along with her son.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2021 1:56 AM

Mother of the Year.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2021 1:57 AM

Now we know where he got his (hideous) looks from

This cunt drove her kid over state lines with an AR-15. Like she's in a position to lecture anyone

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2021 1:57 AM

But he is a white supremacist!

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2021 1:59 AM

Close relation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2021 2:00 AM

Somebody once fucked that.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2021 2:01 AM

aww mother and son have the same pig facial features

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2021 2:02 AM

R7, to be fair, you don't want to hurt your cousin's feelings. You have to see them at Thanksgiving and Christmas every year.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote] This cunt drove her kid over state lines with an AR-15. Like she's in a position to lecture anyone

STATE LINES STATE LINES STATE LINES LAMO!

O MY GOD! STFU with these debunked lies about the case.

Go back to the lonely hearts threads.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2021 2:04 AM

When you drive your underage son and his assault rifle across state lines to a riot and he kills people, you should automatically go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2021 2:07 AM

given that this kid shot 3 people, killing 2 and in a separate incident punched out a teenage girl, surely he'll get in further trouble at some point. Maybe the next time he won't be so lucky to have such a biased judge and fumbling prosecution

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2021 2:09 AM

They're creepy and their kooky, mysterious and spooky...

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2021 2:10 AM

i don't think the prosecution fumbled, their hands were tied.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2021 2:10 AM

She's Tangina from Poltergeist's fetal alcohol syndrome daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2021 2:10 AM

Why the filthy Basel!

(See The Women.)

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2021 2:10 AM

r15, that is spot on

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2021 2:11 AM

r10, go back to parler with your lies

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2021 2:11 AM

"I'm his sister! *SLAP* I'm his mother! *SLAP* I'm his sister AND his mother!!"

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2021 2:13 AM

That fat cunt. No wonder Kyle’s dad left her with their loser kid and moved to another state.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2021 2:13 AM

r10 That is a fact he crossed state lines and had a friend get him an AR illegally. He went there with intent to kill.

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2021 2:14 AM

They both look like they've got fetal alcohol syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2021 2:15 AM

isn't the biggest issue the fact that an underage individual was holding and using an AR? That's illegal

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2021 2:17 AM

[quote] When you drive your underage son and his assault rifle across state lines to a riot and he kills people, you should automatically go to prison.

STATE LINES STATE LINES STATE LINES

Didn't happen.

Keep fucking that chicken.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2021 2:23 AM

[quote] That is a fact he crossed state lines and had a friend get him an AR illegally. He went there with intent to kill.

Nope. Not a straw purchase so not illegal.

No evidence of intent to kill.

Crossing state lines not illegal.

Keep trying.

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2021 2:25 AM

God, can you imagine siding with this fucking trash woman and her trash, murderer son?

And if you're instinct is to think that is a defense of the other side, you're a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2021 2:28 AM

Don't bring poor Tangina into this mess. RIP, Zelda, please watch over us and protect us.

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2021 2:34 AM

your* instinct

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2021 2:35 AM

Can we all just agree on the facts?

Illinois resident Rittenhouse gave Dominic Black money to buy a Smith & Wesson M & P 15 and store it in his Wisconsin home. The agreement was that Rittenhouse would only use the rifle under supervision during target practice. Rittenhouse was 17 at the time and the Wisconsin laws were such that anyone under 18 cannot be armed or open carry a firearm unless supervised and participating in hunting, target practice-type activities, etc (I don't really understand the poorly written long-barrelled loophole in the law).

On the night of the 25 August 2020, all involved violated the terms of the verbal agreement. My understanding is that Rittenhouse left his job that day (which is in Wisconsin) for activities based in the Kenosha area (one of the friends wanted to go to Illinois for some kind accessory, but that plan was nixed). He then killed two people, injuring another, "in self-defense" (according to him) and tried to surrender to the police, who were investigating the shootings and let him walk with no idea he was the shooter (even though he was clearly armed).

From there, he travelled to his Illinois home and turned himself into Antioch, Illinois police. My understanding is that they found "no evidence" that the S&W M&P 15 was taken across state lines. One has to assume he left the rifle with Dominic or someone else in Wisconsin, or the state would have filed charges.

People keep bringing up his mother taking him across state lines. Did she pick him and take him home? Even if she did, we saw him try to surrender. And then, once home, he went to the police shortly thereafter (that night or the next day).

Like ... can we not agree on the facts and stop repeating the false posts? And please correct anything I got wrong.

That being said, I'm holding out hope the jury will find him guilty on the two counts of recklessness/use of a deadly weapon. I don't think they will, but one can hope. It doesn't look like any of the three homicide/attempted homicide charges will stick.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2021 2:38 AM

Poor woman. They want to lynch her son because he is a working class young white man which is the worst thing you. Can be to those people.

by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2021 2:41 AM

As Joe would say COME ON MAN.

There's no evidence the kid was a white supremacist that I've heard. (correct me if I'm wrong.)

It was kind of a dumb thing for Joe to say. He really needs to let Dr. Jill and Jen Psaki speak for him.

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2021 2:44 AM

Yes, a working class young man who saved his $ to illegally purchase an AR-15. How much does an AR-15 go for?

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2021 2:44 AM

FAS face on both her and the son. Has the FAS faced son's defense mentioned that he's inbred and FAS? I think that's a pretty good reason he's low IQ, personally. If I was his lawyer, I would lead with the fact that my client was a FAS individual and his mother had been repeatedly fucked by her older male relatives and I grew up knowing that. Then, I'd show pictures of the FAS-faced mom and point to FAS-faced Kyle.

Sorry if it's been addressed or noted if his defense already mentioned that he's a result of cousin fucking and he's an obvious FAS baby. I haven't had an opportunity to check out the Rittenhouse thread yet.

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2021 2:52 AM

OP is spamming DL with right-wing propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2021 2:58 AM

the guys he killed were pretty awful people so its not like there was any great loss to society

by Anonymousreply 35November 12, 2021 2:59 AM

It's not any great loss to Datalounge if we F&F and ignore you, r35.

by Anonymousreply 36November 12, 2021 3:01 AM

You disagree? r36? One molested children and the other beat up women. But hide your head in the sand if you want.

by Anonymousreply 37November 12, 2021 3:03 AM

Their family tree is a wreath

by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2021 3:09 AM

SO her mother drank when pregnant just like she did with little Kyle.

Their family tree is a stick up nature's ass.

by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2021 3:10 AM

R37? Kyle Rittenhouse beat up a girl. So we should kill him, too, right?

by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2021 3:10 AM

Yeah, here's that sweet, innocent boy you all think is such a peach. As you can see, his side started with the violence against the girl and he joined in. Yeah, so brave. Fucking thug white trash:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 12, 2021 3:14 AM

R35 Ahem...

Denny Hastert (Republican Speaker of the House, molests boys) Brad Parscale (Beats his wife, other illegalities) Herschel Walker (Republican hopeful, Threatened wife) Sean Parnell (Republican hopeful, beat wife and children) Lauren Bobert (Republican representative, multiple restraining orders) Mr. Lauren Bobert (Tard Bobert's mister, forced kiddies to look at his tinymeat) Jason Miller (Trump's political strategist, owes hundreds of thousands in child support and slipped a pregnant woman an abortion pill, against her will, so she would miscarry his baby)

So you're saying, these folks should get WHAT sort of treatment, homie?

by Anonymousreply 42November 12, 2021 3:15 AM

Go ahead, make excuses for your fellow cunt, R37.

by Anonymousreply 43November 12, 2021 3:15 AM

No r40. I'm just saying his actions justified or not didn't hurt any innocent people.

by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2021 3:15 AM

George Floyd pistol whipped and robbed a pregnant woman and he got his own statue and funeral fit for a king.

by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2021 3:16 AM

R44, the killer ganged up and punched and kicked a girl. I wish he were dead, too, along with the ones he killed. You think this is about the assholes he killed? No, not for me. This is about you sick people trying to make him out be some hero when he himself was and is fucking garbage no different FROM THEM. He's a shit. No one needs someone like him or his parasitic mother in any civilized society. I don't understand how low one must be to defend him when he's a shit himself. Why pick a fucking side? It's isn't mandatory that you lionize that motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 46November 12, 2021 3:19 AM

The anger against Kyle is because he’s white. R46 would never say that about a black person.

by Anonymousreply 47November 12, 2021 3:21 AM

I'd never seen the video in r41. But now that I have it looks like he's beating up the girl to stop her from attacking the other girl.

Seems to have a do-gooder vigilante complex.

by Anonymousreply 48November 12, 2021 3:21 AM

[R35] Ahem...

Denny Hastert (Republican Speaker of the House, molests boys)

Brad Parscale (Beats his wife, other illegalities)

Herschel Walker (Republican hopeful, Threatened wife)

Sean Parnell (Republican hopeful, beat wife and children)

Lauren Bobert (Republican representative, multiple restraining orders)

Mr. Lauren Bobert (Tard Bobert's mister, forced kiddies to look at his tinymeat)

Jason Miller (Trump's political strategist, owes hundreds of thousands in child support and slipped a pregnant woman an abortion pill, against her will, so she would miscarry his baby)

by Anonymousreply 49November 12, 2021 3:22 AM

Don't most mothers talk their children out of doing stupid things? What a trash family.

by Anonymousreply 50November 12, 2021 3:23 AM

WRONG, R48. You didn't watch close enough. The girl in the purple pants @:59 started the physical aggression. You can clearly see her in front of the girl. And you clearly have even less sense than one of his male friends who tried to stop him from what he was doing.

Like I said, you people are fucking sick. You defending this shit. make him black and you'd call him a thug.

by Anonymousreply 51November 12, 2021 3:23 AM

Why pick a fucking side? Why are you then?

From what I've seen he is being attacked and fires back.

How did this become political?

yes r49 those people did that.

and Bill Clinton, Andrew Cuomo, Al Franken.........

But you want to see one side as totally bad and the other as totally good.

Rittenhouse is on trial for that night. Not his whole life. And no I don't weep for any of his victims.

by Anonymousreply 52November 12, 2021 3:24 AM

[quote]The anger against Kyle is because he’s white. [R46] would never say that about a black person.

You're a fucking moron. It has nothing to do with him being white and everything to with how he would be treated if he wasn't. WTF kind of trash person defends this behavior? You must be such a garbage person. Low class.

by Anonymousreply 53November 12, 2021 3:27 AM

Why should we judge Kyle for a mistake when George Floyd got lionized for doing a lot more than Kyle did in that video? R5, you’re a sick racist bastard

by Anonymousreply 54November 12, 2021 3:27 AM

[quote]Rittenhouse is on trial for that night. Not his whole life. And no I don't weep for any of his victims.

Did you just read what you just wrote? He's not on trial for his whole life? Gee, but that seems to be the justification for the people he killed. That's all I keep seeing from the defenders of this little shit. All I see is people using their lives to justify their deaths. That also seems to be the justification for why Floyd deserved to die from the same people who defend Rittenhouse. They use Floyd's life to defend his death.

Is the irony of what you just wrote lost on you?

by Anonymousreply 55November 12, 2021 3:31 AM

[quote]Why should we judge Kyle for a mistake when George Floyd got lionized for doing a lot more than Kyle did in that video?

Boris, darling, Floyd never was on trial, as Fetalface Rittenhouse is here. Derek Chauvin was.

by Anonymousreply 56November 12, 2021 3:32 AM

Is she developmentally disabled? I know her mind is gone anyway, but she just looks like she is.

by Anonymousreply 57November 12, 2021 3:32 AM

So r55 you don't think the people Rittenhouse shot came after him first?

by Anonymousreply 58November 12, 2021 3:34 AM

[quote]Why should we judge Kyle for a mistake when George Floyd got lionized for doing a lot more than Kyle did in that video? [R5], you’re a sick racist bastard

LOL, Floyd did a lot more? God, you're an embarrassing moron. Why am I not surprise you have to stoop this low to defend something so heinous. Floyd didn't KILL PEOPLE.

How the fuck are you so deranged that you think murdering people is like taking your dad's car for a joyride? He's a 17 yo who killed two people. You need a psychiatrist if you think that's nothing. Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 59November 12, 2021 3:34 AM

I'm not going to stick up for those three you mentioned, lol. You must have me confused with someone else, sweetcheeks.

Are you saying those people on my list deserved the same treatment that little Kyle gave those folks? I certainly wasn't advocating any violence towards them. I wasn't advocating violence at all. The only one advocating any violence towards people you deemed "less" on this thread was YOU, homie. I just wanted for you to clarify if it was the people who were running around little Kyle shot (who happened to have records) who deserved to die or other people (who also happen to be scumbags) as well and why you draw the line where you do.

I'm very curious. Please share.

by Anonymousreply 60November 12, 2021 3:34 AM

the racist morons attacking Kyle can fuck off. I pray he will get off.

by Anonymousreply 61November 12, 2021 3:34 AM

[quote]So [R55] you don't think the people Rittenhouse shot came after him first.

WHY THE FUCK WAS A 17 YEAR OLD WHO ILLEGALLY PURCHASED AN ASSAULT RIFLE EVEN THERE TO BEGIN WITH???

That's what you should be asking. That is why you people are fucked in the head. This isn't even about what he did. You psychos think it's perfectly normal that a 17yo is just walking around with a fucking assault rifle illegally purchased in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 62November 12, 2021 3:37 AM

[quote]the racist morons attacking Kyle can fuck off. I pray he will get off.

You would pray for something so deranged. You're the racist prick here. You actually defend this psychotic behavior. Sick bastards.

by Anonymousreply 63November 12, 2021 3:38 AM

R62, You apparently think it’s completely normal for anarchists to to burn towns down to the ground to avenge a criminal who got shot for trying to knife a cop.

Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 64November 12, 2021 3:39 AM

Why were the other people who were firing at him there with guns?

by Anonymousreply 65November 12, 2021 3:39 AM

I'm just confused. Why is it such a race thing if the guys he shot are (were) white? I mean, he was obviously going there to shoot some people and get in on the action, but he shot white guys, right?

by Anonymousreply 66November 12, 2021 3:40 AM

She looks like the "Before" picture.

by Anonymousreply 67November 12, 2021 3:40 AM

Maybe they were "tourists", R65. It's the "in" thing from what I hear from the Republican caucus.

by Anonymousreply 68November 12, 2021 3:42 AM

No, I don't you worthless cunt @R64. Not once have I even defended the anarchists. I said it earlier: WTF do you even feel compelled to proactively cheer on one side? How simple-minded must you be that you view this situation as "good vs bad" when clearly, both sides are fucking insane in this case..

And spare me your concern for cops. Go raise money for the Capitol rioters and Babbit's family as those cops gets death threats from the ilk who defend this little shit.

by Anonymousreply 69November 12, 2021 3:43 AM

[quote]Why were the other people who were firing at him there with guns?

But it's OK that he just showed up with an ILLEGALLY purchased assault rifle, right?

by Anonymousreply 70November 12, 2021 3:44 AM

[quote]There's no evidence the kid was a white supremacist that I've heard. (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Your wish is my command, bitch.

[quote]Kyle Rittenhouse, out on bail, flashed white power signs at a bar, prosecutors say

[quote]In his 90-minute visit to the bar, Kyle Rittenhouse, 18, was seen consuming alcohol while being serenaded by a group of adult men who sang the Proud Boys’ anthem, according to the motion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 12, 2021 3:44 AM

Oh, R71. I'm sure he was on the verge of curing cancer.

It's so funny seeing the victims get ripped a part like this little shit wasn't already insane at his age. 17 fucking years old and already having someone illegally purchase an assault rifle for him. Yeah, that's normal, clean cut fun of a teenager. That little rapscallion!

by Anonymousreply 72November 12, 2021 3:46 AM

apart*

by Anonymousreply 73November 12, 2021 3:47 AM

One thing is for sure, it's absolutely mind boggling to non-Americans that people were wandering public streets with guns. How is that normal in any way whatsoever?

by Anonymousreply 74November 12, 2021 3:49 AM

Looks like he will probably walk, he didn’t really break the law except with respect to illegally carrying.

He should swing though — he chose to play the vigilante that night, and his fucking mother drove him there. The vigilante sword ought to cut both ways. He actively sought entry into an ongoing riot, and he wound up killing two men when shit got too hot in the kitchen. Play stupid games, etc.

by Anonymousreply 75November 12, 2021 3:50 AM

She looks exactly like the derpy trailer trash I expected her to be.

by Anonymousreply 76November 12, 2021 3:50 AM

"Welcome to America: Enter at Your Own Risk"

by Anonymousreply 77November 12, 2021 3:51 AM

Rittenhouse's bail fund organized by Mike Lindell and Lin Wood, both involved in January 6th.

Hernandez, defense witness who testified today, has ties to Steve Bannon.

We don't know who contributed to the bail fund; one does wonder how many white supremaicsts/Proud Boys did.

by Anonymousreply 78November 12, 2021 3:54 AM

It's not, R74 It's psychotic. And we have people defending it and so desperate to defend it in the case of that little asshole that they convince themselves it means we are defending the garbage on the other side.

It reminds me of the idiots who attack Biden when people point out what an absolutely unqualified and complete dirtbag Trump was and is, and they instinctively think that means its a defense of Biden. That's how pathetic they are. They think it's about political ideology or an "R" or a "D." As if party affiliation has anything to do with recognizing what complete garbage Trump is in every conceivable way. Not a single redeeming quality.

by Anonymousreply 79November 12, 2021 3:54 AM

Judge explicitly forbids Rittenhouse to associate with white supremacist groups after being released on bail. After flashing "white power" signs with Proud boys in a bar. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 80November 12, 2021 3:57 AM

CUNT

by Anonymousreply 81November 12, 2021 3:59 AM

“ It reminds me of the idiots who attack Biden when people point out what an absolutely unqualified and complete dirtbag Trump was and is, and they instinctively think that means its a defense of Biden”

It goes both ways. People think you cannot possibly think Biden’s a demented asswipe without liking Trump. Or that you can’t possibly think Kyle Rittenhouse is being shafted because the media is bloodthirsty and Rittenhouse makes the perfect white villain without liking Trump.

by Anonymousreply 82November 12, 2021 4:00 AM

Politics aside, we can, at least, all agree that little Kyle's mom has FAS face right?

by Anonymousreply 83November 12, 2021 4:02 AM

What do you have against Biden?

by Anonymousreply 84November 12, 2021 4:03 AM

R84, Biden sucked Republican dick for 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 85November 12, 2021 4:05 AM

Of course they try gaslighting people endlessly with that stupid fucking "white power" gesture. They'll pose with that gesture in public over and over and over; the instant they're called out on it they insist [bold]VERY VERY LOUDLY[/bold] that it's not a "white power" gesture. Post endless pictures of Obama making "okay" signs, etc. etc. They think everybody's as bone stupid as their white trash followers.

by Anonymousreply 86November 12, 2021 4:05 AM

Defense witness Hernandez participated in January 6th. Funny how nobody mentioned that in news coverage today.

by Anonymousreply 87November 12, 2021 4:06 AM

R86, The OK hand sign is not a white power symbol.

by Anonymousreply 88November 12, 2021 4:07 AM

R87, I wanna know why nobody on the news mentioned that one of the guys killed was a serial pedophile who raped boys. It hasn’t come up on the news once.

by Anonymousreply 89November 12, 2021 4:09 AM

The view kept calling the dead guys “ protestors”. I don’t think that’s correct.

by Anonymousreply 90November 12, 2021 4:13 AM

They're "Tourists"! People shooting guns and causing mayhem are "TOURISTS!", damnit!

by Anonymousreply 91November 12, 2021 4:15 AM

Frank "Drew" Hernandez works for a conservative blog. It would make sense if he was there for the Insurrection. But he "participated"?

R87, do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 92November 12, 2021 4:17 AM

Point taken, R92. I withdraw the term "participated".

(that we current know. ties to Bannon are clear)

by Anonymousreply 93November 12, 2021 4:23 AM

She looks like Louie Anderson's Christine Buckets except way uglier. Way, way uglier.

by Anonymousreply 94November 12, 2021 4:30 AM

Now we know where Kyle gets his raw male sexual energy.

by Anonymousreply 95November 12, 2021 4:33 AM

[quote], and his fucking mother drove him there

that must not be true. I just watched The View. Joy said that and then had to give a correction at the end of the segment saying she was wrong. His mother didn't drive him there.

by Anonymousreply 96November 12, 2021 4:35 AM

I haven't read this thread thoroughly at all, so I know nothing other than this grossly uneducated (and obese) stupid Midwestern hillbilly derivative actually went on TV during the trial?

by Anonymousreply 97November 12, 2021 4:47 AM

Oh please...the Oscar goes toooooo 'The Rittenhouse Clan'

by Anonymousreply 98November 12, 2021 4:51 AM

[quote] I'm holding out hope the jury will find him guilty on the two counts of recklessness/use of a deadly weapon

Self defense rather negates that

by Anonymousreply 99November 12, 2021 4:53 AM

The only thing she should blast is the fossilized shit on her son's asshole

by Anonymousreply 100November 12, 2021 4:55 AM

Whoever said "Beauty is only skin deep but ugly is to the bone" got it right here.

by Anonymousreply 101November 12, 2021 5:00 AM

So is the “his mother driove him there” another lie that the media picked up from some random trending tweet? Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 102November 12, 2021 5:06 AM

Didn't I see her on the Twilight Zone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 12, 2021 5:06 AM

Who the fuck cares what his right wing Nazi mother thinks? Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 104November 12, 2021 5:29 AM

The, uh, Rittenhouse klan gets worse and worse the more I see. Jesus Fucking Christ, a litter of ghouls. A perfect argument for abortion. How did that thing get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 105November 12, 2021 5:35 AM

Nobody good comes from Antioch, IL. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 106November 12, 2021 5:54 AM

Poor thing, her sad face basically screams : 'Deplorable'.

by Anonymousreply 107November 12, 2021 5:59 AM

R48, the mouthy little turd that started swinging and pushing the taller girl is Kyle’s sister. He could have merely separated the two girls, the instinctive action of a normal, well-adjusted male, but elected to rain blows on the other girl (while her back was turned) with the full force of his incel rage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 12, 2021 7:33 AM

These people are trash.

by Anonymousreply 109November 12, 2021 7:45 AM

I just leapt ahead to ask, but do the Rittenhouse family understand they're the modern day Peacock family from X Files?

by Anonymousreply 110November 12, 2021 7:50 AM

[quote]George Floyd pistol whipped and robbed a pregnant woman

Wasn't this debunked? I think Candace Owens pushed it.

by Anonymousreply 111November 12, 2021 7:55 AM

R10 the rifle was stored in Illinois, the shooting happened in Wisconsin. In order for the shooting to happen, the rifle had to travel from Illinois to Wisconsin. These are two separate states. Go ask one of the attendants at the group home for mentally-challenged adults where you clearly live and ask them for a map of the United States. Your use of caps tells me that you're really stupid.

by Anonymousreply 112November 12, 2021 7:55 AM

This is what Middle America looks like, peeps. Every single one of them - burn 'em with fire.

by Anonymousreply 113November 12, 2021 8:13 AM

What was the set up for the first murder? Did he say the guy was coming at him.

I think the video shows that he was clearly being attacked when he fired at the second and third guys. (and one of them at a gun.)

Don't know what happened with the first person.

by Anonymousreply 114November 12, 2021 8:27 AM

[quote]the rifle was stored in Illinois ... Go ask one of the attendants at the group home for mentally-challenged adults where you clearly live and ask them for a map of the United States. Your use of caps tells me that you're really stupid.

R112, The gun was purchased in Wisconsin and stored in Wisconsin. Rittenhouse retrieved it the night of the riots from his friend Dominic Black in Wisconsin. This is all from sworn, undisputed testimony, which is accepted by the prosecution.

Where do you get your news, because A LOT of people believe this and it's factually incorrect.

Factually incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 115November 12, 2021 8:31 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 116November 12, 2021 6:55 PM

[quote]Point taken, [R92]. I withdraw the term "participated".

And you know what? I take that all the way the fuck back.

Rittenhouse's character witness yesterday is hip-deep in January 6th.

[quote]Drew Hernandez was at a rally in DC in Dec with Ali Alexander "We punch back, we fight back. Because we will not go down without a fight. We will not go down without bloodshed. If they want a 2nd Civil War then they got one. I will fight to the very last breath." #187-AFO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 12, 2021 10:33 PM

She looks like a big toe that became almost sentient.

by Anonymousreply 118November 12, 2021 10:38 PM

Biden defamed him??!

I’m pretty sure killing two men and injuring another with a gun defamed him.

by Anonymousreply 119November 12, 2021 10:48 PM

This is just like the Trayvon Martin Case,

The killer claims it was self defense but those he killed aren’t there to give the other side of the story.

by Anonymousreply 120November 12, 2021 10:50 PM

Some fucked that troll??

There’s hope for us all!

by Anonymousreply 121November 12, 2021 10:50 PM

[quote] Biden defamed him??!

Seems so if you believe the prosecutor.

Judge Bruce Schroeder dismissed the jury Thursday for the long weekend with the words, 'We're in the final stretch now'

Prosecutors admitted that 'a reasonable jury or juror' could acquit Kyle Rittenhouse on the most serious charges that he faces

by Anonymousreply 122November 12, 2021 10:52 PM

Well, at least it wasn't Kyle Rittenhouse blasting anybody this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 12, 2021 11:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 12, 2021 11:52 PM

The interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 13, 2021 12:01 AM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 126November 13, 2021 12:02 AM

What's this overuse and misuse of "blast"? It implies there is substance to the statement. In this, as in many cases, words like babble, gabble, jabber, or go bananas would be more appropriate.

And why do they give airtime and prominence to the people? Oh, Fox.

by Anonymousreply 127November 13, 2021 12:57 AM

I'm puzzled about Mrs. Rittenhouse's filthy and unkempt appearance and how it was permitted for broadcast.

What was Fox's motivation for allowing such an unshowered, greasy, and generally unkempt mother of an alleged murderer on their outlet? Her only responsibility these days is wailing on cue in court. She's so dirty-looking even Ingraham would pass on momma's chow box for a story

by Anonymousreply 128November 13, 2021 4:01 AM

How did the first murder happen?

The second and third shots he fired were clearly at people who were attacking him.

I've never read how the first one happened and if they second and third ones were attacking him for shooting the first guy?

by Anonymousreply 129November 13, 2021 4:05 AM

And what about all the names your fat orange master has defamed and continues to defame until this day? Shut the fuck up you pig face inbred fetal alcohol victim white trash piece of cunt. You're lucky you live amongst a bunch of redeneck hicks who can't seem to tell you belong in jail along with your dumpy as fugly ignorant son. Two people died for something you helped happen, first by giving birth and then by driving, you stupid fucked up brainless twit.

by Anonymousreply 130November 13, 2021 4:17 AM

Can we all agree that her pussy stinks?

by Anonymousreply 131November 13, 2021 4:20 AM

[quote]What was Fox's motivation for allowing such an [bold]unshowered, greasy, and generally unkempt mother[/bold] of an alleged murderer on their outlet? Her only responsibility these days is wailing on cue in court.

It's Fox. Kim Davis and Benghazi Mom didn't turn their corporate stomach, so Frau Rittenhouse won't either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 13, 2021 4:43 AM

He killed two white men so it won’t be so cut and dry to convict him. One was Jewish so the Kenosha jury may consider that equivalent to bring black.

Yes, it’s that simple

by Anonymousreply 133November 13, 2021 11:58 AM

Now I know why he’s so ugly. Thanks, Mom!

by Anonymousreply 134November 13, 2021 11:59 AM

All she needs for a Halloween costume is a bit of green face paint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 13, 2021 12:28 PM

She's a hog.

by Anonymousreply 136November 13, 2021 12:32 PM

R120 This kid is the next George Zimmerman. In the years following the murder of Trayvon, Zimmerman has repeatedly been in legal trouble. He apparently likes beating women. Rittenhouse will be a career criminal.

by Anonymousreply 137November 13, 2021 12:45 PM

Is there a thread about Rittenhouse’s “performance” on the stand? Because wtf was that?

by Anonymousreply 138November 13, 2021 12:48 PM

R138 He faked a panic attack and did a really bad job of it. He kept glancing at the jury to gauge reaction. Ffs

by Anonymousreply 139November 13, 2021 1:00 PM

And Paulina Porizkova is upset that she has a few wrinkles? Paulina could have been born looking like Kyle's beast of a mother with an ugly personality to match.

by Anonymousreply 140November 13, 2021 1:07 PM

r26 Im reading an NBC news thread on FB and I'm appalled that the majority posting think what this ugly product of incest did it perfectly OK....

by Anonymousreply 141November 13, 2021 1:12 PM

She looks like Ron Jeremy in drag.

by Anonymousreply 142November 13, 2021 1:32 PM

Bitch is...

...wait for it....

by Anonymousreply 143November 13, 2021 5:32 PM

There are some woman that remind me why I'm gay...

by Anonymousreply 144November 13, 2021 5:34 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 145November 13, 2021 5:38 PM

38. Not even half the age of this senile politician race baiting using her son as chum

by Anonymousreply 146November 13, 2021 5:48 PM

Kyle's sister is ugly too. Damn this is one fugly family!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 13, 2021 5:51 PM

Oh now stop it. She's not that bad looking. She used to be in movies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 13, 2021 6:04 PM

When I was his age, I had to beg my mother to drive me to the mall so that I could buy a CD. (It was the 90s.) Today's kids are so spoiled.

by Anonymousreply 149November 13, 2021 6:22 PM

Mama Rittenhouse must be so let down that Kyle didn't kill some people a few years earlier so her little man could have received a Presidential Medal of Freedom from Dotard Donnie himself!

by Anonymousreply 150November 13, 2021 6:25 PM

R150, he'll probably had a job as a congressional page or assistant soon.

by Anonymousreply 151November 13, 2021 6:29 PM

Why, R151? Is Magarey Taylor Greene hiring or something?

by Anonymousreply 152November 13, 2021 6:33 PM

It looks like the mother cloned herself. She looks exactly like her incel son. Why wasn't she charged?

by Anonymousreply 153November 13, 2021 6:34 PM

He should get off. He was acting in self defense and the people he killer were despicable pieces of trash. They were not “peaceful protestors” like the lying mainstream media propaganda outlets claim.

by Anonymousreply 154November 13, 2021 6:35 PM

R147, they're like one big family of bipedal blobfish.

by Anonymousreply 155November 13, 2021 6:37 PM

R154, your opinion on these terrible folks? I never got a response when I asked earlier posters who said that the people Kyle killed "deserved" to die. Do these terrible folks "deserve" horrible stuff as well? Just looking for your input, hon!

Denny Hastert (Republican Speaker of the House, molests boys)

Brad Parscale (Beats his wife, other illegalities)

Herschel Walker (Republican hopeful, Threatened wife)

Sean Parnell (Republican hopeful, beat wife and children)

Lauren Bobert (Republican representative, multiple restraining orders)

Mr. Lauren Bobert (Tard Bobert's mister, forced kiddies to look at his tinymeat)

Jason Miller (Trump's political strategist, owes hundreds of thousands in child support and slipped a pregnant woman an abortion pill, against her will, so she would miscarry his baby)

by Anonymousreply 156November 13, 2021 6:47 PM

Don't forget child drugger, fucker, pimp Uncle Matt Gaetz!

by Anonymousreply 157November 13, 2021 6:50 PM

I love how pieces of shit like R154 complain loudly about the demise of law and order but then, in the same breath, suggest that we should just completely bypass the legal system and kill people we think might be criminals in the street.

Give me a fucking break with that fascist fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 158November 13, 2021 6:53 PM

No one can prove I'm a child rapist, not anymore! I'm on the Supreme Court for LIFE, bitches! My accuser got aborted! But not ME! Rape babies can get it! Woman are cumdumps!

by Anonymousreply 159November 13, 2021 6:58 PM

Oh no! I totally forgot to add:

Margery Taylor Greene (stalked and harassed a victim of a mass shooting event) Jacob Wohl (unsuccessfully tried to frame people for fake sexual assaults and fabricated death threats )

Sorry for omitting them! There are just so many, you know?

by Anonymousreply 160November 13, 2021 6:59 PM

We all know EXACTLY why you can't or won't answer. ;-*

by Anonymousreply 161November 13, 2021 7:29 PM

And we all know EXACTLY what you are R161...

by Anonymousreply 162November 13, 2021 7:31 PM

Christ! They're hideous! They're going to discover a chromosomal disorder and name it Rittenhouse syndrome

by Anonymousreply 163November 13, 2021 10:51 PM

R42/R49/R156/R160, You are making some odd assumptions about me if you think I give a single fuck about any of those people you mentioned or care what happens to them. I don’t.

Not everyone who doesn’t swallow EVERY MSM narrative is a Republican. I reject wingnuts on both sides. You are a wingnut.

by Anonymousreply 164November 14, 2021 12:09 AM

r148 and she was on TV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 14, 2021 12:16 AM

Wingnut is a good term for the useful idiots on both sides. The thing they seem to have in common is that no new information can enter their brains. They still believe on Wednesday what they believed on Monday no matter what happened on Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 166November 14, 2021 12:45 AM

Fetal alcohol syndrome faced bitch.

by Anonymousreply 167November 14, 2021 1:15 AM

When does the hot guilty verdict come in?

by Anonymousreply 168November 14, 2021 9:53 PM

*not guilty

by Anonymousreply 169November 14, 2021 9:53 PM

We all know he'll be acquitted and get nothing more than a wrist slap at best.

by Anonymousreply 170November 14, 2021 9:59 PM

R170, Yeah it’s been pretty much proven without a reasonable doubt that he acted in self defense. He wouldn’t have been tried at all if not for political/racist reasons. The press was desperate to paint the rioters in a good light. The caption below says it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 15, 2021 2:40 PM

R154, like the world doesn’t have a history of convicting innocent people. So we should just let vigilantes take care of anyone who is, or who we think is, guilty. You just know movies like The Purge give assholes like R154 wet dreams. What a convenient way to be a racist piece of trash.

by Anonymousreply 172November 15, 2021 2:47 PM

R172, Kyle didn’t go there to kill so I wouldn’t classify him as a vigilante. He went there because he was paid to guard private property.

by Anonymousreply 173November 15, 2021 2:54 PM

So by the logic of some people in this thread who think Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent and had every right to show up with a weapon, shoot and kill people, then if someone shot and killed Kyle Rittenhouse because they thought he was vigilante who had no business being there and is a murderer, that person would be just as innocent.

Not my logic, mind you. I don't condone any kind of vigilantism. But some people here think Kyle is a hero. It's just insane.

by Anonymousreply 174November 15, 2021 3:11 PM

r174, don't even bother. this whole thread is a nest of right-wing trolls.

by Anonymousreply 175November 15, 2021 3:16 PM

R174, The rioters would not have been tried at all if they had succeeded in killing Kyle. It defenitely wouldn’t have been in the news that’s for damn sure.

Rioters killed people in several states last year and there weren’t any charges or publicity.

by Anonymousreply 176November 15, 2021 3:16 PM

R175, I’m not right wing . I’m just able to see that the media narrative around the is case is false. I hate Biden (Who raped his own daughter) and Trump equally.

by Anonymousreply 177November 15, 2021 3:19 PM

You sho is ugly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 15, 2021 3:21 PM

[quote] So we should just let vigilantes take care of anyone who is, or who we think is, guilty.

How does your question fit into the Rittenhouse case? It has no bearing whatsoever. A kid was assaulted - chased down and assaulted - by numerous people while otherwise peacefully helping to guard a business and helping to put out fires. The only people shot at by Rittenhouse were those who directly threatened him by either threatening to kill him - literally stated to him earlier - by either trying to take his gun or kicking him in the face or smashing his head with a skate board or rapidly advancing on him while pointing a gun at his head. Anyone who chased him or tried to confront him who put his hands up or backed away was not shot at by Rittenhouse. He exhibited control during this very chaotic and fast moving situation.

Technically a vigilante does what the police aren't doing to protect or take care of you or others. It's not actually a bad thing. It's just been bastardized to seem like a bad thing. It is not equivalent to some lynch mob. The only bad vigilantes in this case were those who chased and attacked Rittenhouse. They were a lynch mob.

The police cannot or will not always be there for you when you need them. You have no legal obligation to not defend yourself or your property. However, here no shots were fired protecting property. That rifle saved his life when it was threatened by others out there during a riot. Many of whom were also armed. Illegally armed as Grosskreutz was armed with a .40 caliber weapon which at the range in this situation would have caused more serious damage than Rittenhouse's .223.

by Anonymousreply 179November 15, 2021 3:29 PM

Fuck off R179. No one wants you here.

by Anonymousreply 180November 15, 2021 6:59 PM

The fact is, Rittenhouse threatened his chasers first by brandishing an AR-15 rifle towards and against them.

The pursuers were acting in self-defense against a self-appointed vigilante with no legal authority to police somebody else's premises or property. Rittenhouse was absolutely the aggressor and he WANTED to kill people, so he baited and threatened them with his unauthorized machine gun first.

This is how riots start. When people ignore who initiated the threats, provoked the violence and broke the law.

Brandishing a weapon is NOT legal "open carry" of a gun or protected by the Second Amendment.

It is also not legal for a person under age 18 to "open carry" firearms in Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse is criminal AF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 15, 2021 8:16 PM

FLASHBACK FUN

Kyle Rittenhouse assaulting a teenage girl and punching her several times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 15, 2021 8:19 PM

And then the mob beats down the officious, psycho vigilante Rittenhouse in return:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 15, 2021 8:19 PM

She does look like Droopy or a Who from Whoville.

by Anonymousreply 184November 15, 2021 8:31 PM

She’s a ditch pig. No husband. Married to Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 185November 15, 2021 8:33 PM

I see where Kyle gets his looks.

by Anonymousreply 186November 15, 2021 9:22 PM

[quote] The fact is, Rittenhouse threatened his chasers first by brandishing an AR-15 rifle towards and against them.

No that is not what the evidence shows. Fuck off with your made up shit. You're useless.

by Anonymousreply 187November 15, 2021 9:52 PM

Absolutely Rittenhouse's provocation is what the evidence shows.

You can't confine the evidence to just one section of the chain of events. You have to account for the entire chain of events.

That includes the start of it, where Kyle Rittenhouse was a sociopathic assaulter of teenage girls first, then made an armed pilgrimage to Kenosha to "beat some skulls," where he both brandished and carried an assault rifle illegally, trespassed on property he doesn't own, using property he doesn't own as an excuse, to threaten crowds with his brandished rifle FIRST in order to provoke the execution of people he doesn't like without any legal authority or trial to do so.

by Anonymousreply 188November 15, 2021 10:57 PM

Rittenhouse WANTED to kill just like he WANTED to clobber that teenage girl from behind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 15, 2021 10:59 PM

What does it mean when Kyle Rittenhouse makes a video telling his friend his fantasy of shooting shoplifters just 15 days before killing three people in Kenosha, WI?

[quote]Bro, I wish I had my fucking AR. I'd start shooting rounds at them.

PREMEDITATED MURDER.

How is this any of this psychopath's business? Neither he nor his property were ever threatened and it's not his place. He just likes to kill people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 15, 2021 11:18 PM

Joe's current approval is 41% which includes Democrats. Mom's blast should bring it down,

by Anonymousreply 191November 15, 2021 11:31 PM

Why R191?

by Anonymousreply 192November 15, 2021 11:55 PM

That’s one ugly person

by Anonymousreply 193November 16, 2021 12:02 AM

You could add mommy and sonny's IQs together and not reach triple digits.

by Anonymousreply 194November 16, 2021 12:08 AM

R191, anyone who would give any weight to what that beast of a mom says, already doesn't support Biden. Her blast might bring Joe's numbers up.

by Anonymousreply 195November 16, 2021 12:14 AM

R188, please shut up and stop playing lawyer. You simply have no clue what you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 196November 16, 2021 12:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 16, 2021 1:18 AM

I love the part where Tucker presents hole to Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 198November 16, 2021 1:23 AM

The fact that most people are now surprised to learn it was only white people involved says volumes about the media coverage.

by Anonymousreply 199November 16, 2021 1:24 AM

No one is surprised. This is Fox shit. YOU might find it hard to believe that white people can protest and have support for a black man that was shot 7 times in the back.

by Anonymousreply 200November 16, 2021 1:34 AM

Does she have downs syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 201November 16, 2021 1:55 AM

R200, Those people were NOT protestors. Isn’t that what we were saying all last summer? Don’t conflate rioters with genuine protestors? It’s funny how you forget that when it’s convenient. Loser! Kyle is going home! I have faith.

by Anonymousreply 202November 16, 2021 1:58 AM

Home to his Proud Boy boys. The littlest Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 203November 16, 2021 2:01 AM

R55 they use Floyd's life to question why there are several statues of him.

by Anonymousreply 204November 16, 2021 2:05 AM

R204, Well nobody is arguing that Kyle is a saint or that there should be statues of him. It was overboard for there to be statues of a guy who pistol whipped a pregnant woman after breaking into her home. The funeral was way over the top top and it’s a shame that the police body camera footage isn’t required viewing because it would change the perspective most people have.

by Anonymousreply 205November 16, 2021 2:15 AM

Does she have hair on one of her chins?

by Anonymousreply 206November 16, 2021 2:19 AM

She's 38!!!! She looks 58

by Anonymousreply 207November 16, 2021 2:19 AM

the first guy he shot was not supporting black people. He was just violent and unhinged. He was shouting the n-word at people.

He saw a chance to publicly act out, set fires and stuff and joined in the protest. I doubt he cared at all about black lives or he wouldn't be calling them what he did.

by Anonymousreply 208November 16, 2021 2:35 AM

She's had a complete makeover since that Fox clip. I saw her on Court TV today and she had beautiful hair and makeup. You wouldn't believe it's the same woman. Sorry, I don't know how/where to find pic of her now.

by Anonymousreply 209November 16, 2021 2:49 AM

Did they set the make up gun to "whore"?

by Anonymousreply 210November 16, 2021 2:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 16, 2021 2:54 AM

Sociopaths can only fake genuine, human emotion, r139.

The real, vicious Kyle came out when his attorneys played the video of one victim getting the best of him with a concealed weapon. Rittenhouse snarled like a rabid dog.

When he wasn’t yawning through the instant replays of his murders.

by Anonymousreply 212November 16, 2021 2:58 AM

How did this become a political case?

White guy shoots two white guys. Suddenly its about Trump somehow.

by Anonymousreply 213November 16, 2021 2:59 AM

[quote]HOT guilty verdict

Freudian slip @ R168.

by Anonymousreply 214November 16, 2021 3:10 AM

How did the prosecutors do today? I only saw the defense summation.

by Anonymousreply 215November 16, 2021 3:12 AM

This case had nothing to do with Trump when Kyle Rittenhouse took a front-row seat at a Trump rally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 16, 2021 3:19 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 16, 2021 3:22 AM

[quote] How did the prosecutors do today?

Bizarre. In his closing argument he put up a picture of Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse. A movie that argues personal violence is acceptable when defending yourself or others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 16, 2021 3:25 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 16, 2021 3:30 AM

And this trial has nothing to do with Trump, even though presiding Judge Schroeder's phone keeps ringing with the Trump rally theme song in court!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220November 16, 2021 3:31 AM

R220, That is such a reach.

by Anonymousreply 221November 16, 2021 3:33 AM

Lil' Nazi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 16, 2021 3:38 AM

I remember when Omar Mateens terrorist wife went to trial they banned any mentions of her following extremist islamists and the mention of homophobia or Islam at all in the court room.

R216,that pic reminds me of when Matrens father and mom were given front row seats at Hillary’s rally.

by Anonymousreply 223November 16, 2021 3:43 AM

Partying with Proud Boys after getting bailed out by MyPillow asshole Mike Lindell with his "Free as Fuck" t shirt. What a good little Nazi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 16, 2021 3:47 AM

I wonder why there are so many cops who seem heavily invested in defending le petit tueur. If you mention the name of le petit tueur on twitter cop bots and trolls immediately pop up defending him.

by Anonymousreply 225November 16, 2021 3:51 AM

. It is a shame that the media protected the rioters and demonized the guy who was trying to stop them. They got it ass backwards. In a just society he would get a medal..

Nothing exemplifies the falsehoods of the narrative during the Kenosha burnings than this photo. Yeah they didn’t have an agenda AT ALL.

“Fiery but peaceful” MY ASS!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 16, 2021 3:53 AM

He's the White Supremacist/Fox News darling.

by Anonymousreply 227November 16, 2021 3:53 AM

So weird the Proud Boys R226 hang out HERE with all us cocksuckers. Got a secret, R226?

by Anonymousreply 228November 16, 2021 3:57 AM

Listen to how much this trial has nothing to do with Trump as the Trump rally and inauguration theme song keeps playing on Judge Schroeder's phone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 16, 2021 3:58 AM

R228, This cocksucker has mind of his own and won’t be told what to think by liars and race peddlers.

by Anonymousreply 230November 16, 2021 3:59 AM

R229, That was a famous song long before Trump used it. You are really reaching.

by Anonymousreply 231November 16, 2021 4:00 AM

Grendel's mother.

by Anonymousreply 232November 16, 2021 4:01 AM

What a sad shit you are. No words.

by Anonymousreply 233November 16, 2021 4:01 AM

Hang the judge. He probably liked Sean Connery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 16, 2021 4:02 AM

I guess the prosecutor is gay. A big Patrick Swayse fan I see.

by Anonymousreply 235November 16, 2021 4:02 AM

Try harder, Jan Goebbels @ r226.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 16, 2021 4:03 AM

Well you R231 would know about reach arounds...

by Anonymousreply 237November 16, 2021 4:03 AM

Yes, the Trump rally and inauguration theme song is exactly equal to Jeopardy!

by Anonymousreply 238November 16, 2021 4:04 AM

r230 = pure, Orwellian gaslighting and projection.

by Anonymousreply 239November 16, 2021 4:05 AM

I guess the rest of the media figured if Fox can lie to push narrative why can’t they? they won’t acknowledge that many of the claims they’ve been repeating ad nauseous for over a year have been proven untrue. They keep repeating the en in fact.

Narrative before truth . What a world we live in.

by Anonymousreply 240November 16, 2021 4:12 AM

Fuck you with the false equivalency.

by Anonymousreply 241November 16, 2021 4:15 AM

Boris is so triggered that we're exposing his attempt to legalize vigilantism.

by Anonymousreply 242November 16, 2021 4:16 AM

R242 just can’t except that he has been believing and repeating lies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243November 16, 2021 4:18 AM

An innocent teen may go to prison tomorrow because the mainstream media demonized him due to lies from twittwr..

Oh what a world.

by Anonymousreply 244November 16, 2021 4:22 AM

^Jesus Christ you're pathetic, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 245November 16, 2021 4:24 AM

She looks like she would have that butthole browning syndrome that spreads outward from the anus towards the cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 246November 16, 2021 4:35 AM

She looks EXACTLY like the trashy character used by rich people for their own purposes in a movie.

by Anonymousreply 247November 16, 2021 4:38 AM

I can accept that r243 is a blithering idiot. I just can't "except" it.

by Anonymousreply 248November 16, 2021 4:42 AM

I have no doubt this ugly little turd will walk. I do question the judge's obvious bias and I knew he was a Trumptutd right off the bat.

I find it quite amusing that all these Nazis, whose ideology is all about the "master" race, are all the dumbest, ugliest fucking specimens out there. Nothing superior about these pieces of shit. They are scraping the bottom of the genetic barrel.

by Anonymousreply 249November 16, 2021 6:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250November 16, 2021 7:12 PM

It's so disgusting to see these lowlifes gleefully feeling empowered by holding high powered weapons. Every inbred, survivalist/militia douche truly gets off on it. They are the definition of terrorists. More conservative "values". You KNOW this little shit couldn't wait to play soldier.

by Anonymousreply 251November 16, 2021 7:22 PM

The police weren't protecting property crimes in Kenosha. The public had to step up I guess. He had spent the day removing graffiti.

Maybe just maybe his intentions were good and this is one thing that shouldn't have been thrown into the Trump/Biden fight?

by Anonymousreply 252November 17, 2021 5:06 AM

Yea but this wasn't some high powered weapon. It was a normal sport rifle that every farm boy in Wisconsin and the Midwest has. It's the most popular rifle in the US.

I think some of you have no idea how most of America feels about weapons, especially every day sport or hunting rifles. This is just part of many of their lives. They aren't scared of them.

by Anonymousreply 253November 17, 2021 5:33 AM

Yes it's normal to use a Smith & Wesson AR-15 style semi-automatic military grade rifle when you go hunting humans. I'm mean for sport. It's the most popular choice for mass shooters. Look it up. This is part of taking many lives. Why would anyone be scared?

by Anonymousreply 254November 17, 2021 5:57 AM

Throwback: Kenosha being trashed and burned last year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 17, 2021 6:11 AM

Kenosha trashed and burned this week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256November 17, 2021 1:17 PM

After he is acquitted they should declare a holiday for the day she "brung" him in the world. Roadkill anyone? Celebrate and feast on Possum stew?

by Anonymousreply 257November 17, 2021 1:42 PM

[quote] As Joe would say COME ON MAN. There's no evidence the kid was a white supremacist that I've heard. (correct me if I'm wrong.) It was kind of a dumb thing for Joe to say. He really needs to let Dr. Jill and Jen Psaki speak for him.

[quote] the guys he killed were pretty awful people so its not like there was any great loss to society

[quote] You disagree? r36? One molested children and the other beat up women. But hide your head in the sand if you want.

[quote] No r40. I'm just saying his actions justified or not didn't hurt any innocent people.

[quote] I'd never seen the video in r41. But now that I have it looks like he's beating up the girl to stop her from attacking the other girl. Seems to have a do-gooder vigilante complex.

[quote] Why pick a fucking side? Why are you then? From what I've seen he is being attacked and fires back. How did this become political? yes r49 those people did that. and Bill Clinton, Andrew Cuomo, Al Franken......... But you want to see one side as totally bad and the other as totally good. Rittenhouse is on trial for that night. Not his whole life. And no I don't weep for any of his victims.

[quote] So r55 you don't think the people Rittenhouse shot came after him first?

[quote] Why were the other people who were firing at him there with guns?

[quote] that must not be true. I just watched The View. Joy said that and then had to give a correction at the end of the segment saying she was wrong. His mother didn't drive him there.

[quote] What was the set up for the first murder? Did he say the guy was coming at him. I think the video shows that he was clearly being attacked when he fired at the second and third guys. (and one of them at a gun.) Don't know what happened with the first person.

[quote] bump

[quote] How did the first murder happen? The second and third shots he fired were clearly at people who were attacking him. I've never read how the first one happened and if they second and third ones were attacking him for shooting the first guy?

[quote] the first guy he shot was not supporting black people. He was just violent and unhinged. He was shouting the n-word at people. He saw a chance to publicly act out, set fires and stuff and joined in the protest. I doubt he cared at all about black lives or he wouldn't be calling them what he did.

[quote] How did this become a political case? White guy shoots two white guys. Suddenly its about Trump somehow.

[quote] How did the prosecutors do today? I only saw the defense summation.

[quote] I guess the prosecutor is gay. A big Patrick Swayse fan I see.

[quote] The police weren't protecting property crimes in Kenosha. The public had to step up I guess. He had spent the day removing graffiti. Maybe just maybe his intentions were good and this is one thing that shouldn't have been thrown into the Trump/Biden fight?

You do know that we can read all of your faux naive troll. comments. When you or your loved ones are gunned down by a vigilante teen with an illegal weapon. Hopefully that teen will also be acquitted because maybe they also had good intentions.

Maybe Kyle, his mom and you are all mentally retarded. Probably. Yet you all believe that you are the smartest people in the room and you can lie and manipulate your way out of anything. You identify with these loathsome characters because you are equally loathsome and delusional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258November 17, 2021 2:14 PM

Members of the Rittenhouse family now for sale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259November 17, 2021 2:16 PM

Is her look the result of in-breeding, fetal alcohol syndrome, or both? These people are such fucking trash.

by Anonymousreply 260November 17, 2021 2:29 PM

Who fucked that? That is one hard, was it, 37??? My sister is 56 and looks better than this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 261November 17, 2021 2:41 PM

[quote] Yea but this wasn't some high powered weapon. It was a normal sport rifle that every farm boy in Wisconsin and the Midwest has. It's the most popular rifle in the US.

The majority of Dataloungers don’t know anywhere outside of WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 262November 17, 2021 3:06 PM

Biden who apparently lets a mob of morons on twitter shape his opinions is unfit to be in office. Trump and Biden= unfit to do shit.

by Anonymousreply 263November 17, 2021 3:32 PM

Yeah, R253, just an innocent little fun weapon that was used in the last 11 mass shootings that killed over 100 people.

Just an innocent little fun weapon that automatically reloads and holds 30 rounds of bullets before the shooter needs to reload.

How much fun is that!?!? Yippee! Let's go huntin'

by Anonymousreply 264November 17, 2021 3:43 PM

R264, 4% of gun deaths in the US come from semi-automatic rifles which includes AR-15 style rifles. - so even a lower number for specifically AR-15 styles That's FOUR percent. More people are killed by personal weapons (hands, feet) than by AR-15 style rifles. More people are killed by blunt objects (like skateboards) than by AR-15 rifles.

R254, an AR-15 style rifle is not a "military grade rifle".

There are between 5-10 million AR-15 style rifles in the US and you think the use by a handful of mass shooters means it is inherently dangerous to own one? it seems the exact opposite is true. The real danger is in the handguns. Handguns like the ones carried by Gaige Grosskreutz, and the Ziminsky "family".

by Anonymousreply 265November 17, 2021 5:06 PM

More people are killed by far right terrorists like Kyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266November 17, 2021 5:22 PM

Wow. That trash Mom Rittenhouse looks horrible.

Well, if you go hunting humans and kill a couple guys of your racist pig kid then you're going to have a few sleepless years.

She's called her precious baby a White Supremacist because he's a White Supremacist. It's not a secret.

by Anonymousreply 267November 17, 2021 5:30 PM

So much childish name-calling and insults,. Typical datalounge thread.

by Anonymousreply 268November 17, 2021 5:36 PM

Oh no! Name calling! How shall we go on?

by Anonymousreply 269November 17, 2021 5:47 PM

The usual way. Like a 6 year old having a fit in the school playground.

by Anonymousreply 270November 17, 2021 6:06 PM

So Ma Rittenhouse got her substitute husband back. It's odd that Kyle's father is never mentioned. (I searched the thread but could not find anything about paternity, dad, father, etc). He was an addict and a drunk who left Ma behind with three sprogs. Of course, she let her precious boy fill the father's role and who knows how much more in a dysfunctional family dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 271November 20, 2021 6:46 AM

R271 Sprogs or Spergs?

by Anonymousreply 272November 20, 2021 7:19 AM

I had to look up Sperg. Likely both.

by Anonymousreply 273November 20, 2021 4:38 PM

[quote] Of course, she let her precious boy fill the father's role and who knows how much more in a dysfunctional family dynamic.

You mean like Angelina Jolie who has no reason in the world for it and for being dysfunctional unlike a probably overwhelmed mother struggling to raise 3 kids. I cannot shit on these people. I cannot imagine she has had an easy life.

I thought maybe they want to keep more quiet about the father so if Kyle wants to see him he can do that in peace. I'm sorry to hear about the history. He does seem to need a male mentor. I was a bit upset that when he got off the stand after what was a harrowing experience for a young defendant on trial for his life the lawyers practically ignore him. Especially since he had a panic attack while up there. Some of my colleagues mentioned that as well.

by Anonymousreply 274November 21, 2021 12:09 AM

She's not the first. The mother of a soldier killed during Biden's calamitous Afghanistan withdrawal ain't no fan of the old coot either nor are most Americans.

by Anonymousreply 275November 22, 2021 6:14 AM

Poor Boris, so sorry about the MicMichael verdicts.

The rest of America isn't going to legalize murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276November 25, 2021 4:47 AM

Sorry r276. Thought these guys were guilty. Thought the shooting in the capital of that woman was merited. (they should have shot more people especially the ones where that guard was caught in the door screaming and the people were pushing the doors and crushing him. the other guards should have fired.)

Still think Rittenhouse was not guilty.

by Anonymousreply 277November 25, 2021 4:54 AM

Word

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 25, 2021 8:42 AM

The McMicheal verdict is bad in its own way. Those guys were guilty as hell but all the hysteria over the verdict is OTT. . You’d think white vigilantes were the number one problem for blacks today. Meanwhile the rate of black on black crime this year is hitting record highs. The hypocrisy is truly sickening.

by Anonymousreply 279November 25, 2021 12:02 PM

Has Mrs. Rittenhouse managed to reach and wash under her fat folds since the OP's picture was taken where she appeared greasy and ripe for the ages? Even most hangdog hounds demonstrate better hygeine.

by Anonymousreply 280November 25, 2021 12:10 PM

Of course the mother has to bLame someone. Her fancy parenting skills cannot possibly be the cause of Kyle's actions.

It must be just terrible to be publicly perceived as a horrible mom. I'm not sure how one comes back from this. She must also realize that she is going to be the target of the civil law suits because her son was a minor at the time.

She will never be able to retire. Pity.

by Anonymousreply 281November 25, 2021 12:26 PM

Rittenhouse has already been offered lucrative deals. I’m pretty sure his mother will be able to retire soon. Why do you assume she was a horrible mom? Still buying into the debunked she drove him across state lines with a gun narrative? She actually seems shrewd to me since she got rid of the original team of scheming lawyers. We could be looking at another Kris Jenner here.

by Anonymousreply 282November 25, 2021 12:35 PM

Amerikkka

by Anonymousreply 283November 25, 2021 12:38 PM

[quote] Of course the mother has to bLame someone. Her fancy parenting skills cannot possibly be the cause of Kyle's actions. It must be just terrible to be publicly perceived as a horrible mom.

The arrogance and hateful condescension toward the working class is nauseating. That sadly is what has happened to too much of the Democratic party.

She was a working mother who had to support and raise three kids when her alcoholic husband left them. Kyle actually comes across as a thoughtful and polite young man who wanted to help.

Let's talk about the mothers and fathers of Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum and Gaige Grosskreutz. Raising men with violent and seriously troubled histories.

I think I confused the grandma face slapper - it was Grosskreutz who hauled off and smacked his granny across the face and otherwise assaulted her. Huber just assaulted with a knife and injured his siblings. Yet it's Kyle who was condemned for coming to the aid of his sister when she was being assaulted like any brother would do.

And she was right to blast Joe Biden. He never should have commented on a pending criminal case - especially when he had no information - and he should never have criticized the jury verdict. stoking up fake outrage over a false narrative. You can tell he was never really a layer and that he has no respect for the principles of the rights of defendants or the system.

That is not a good look on a president. Very Nixonesque

by Anonymousreply 284November 25, 2021 3:14 PM

Lawyer not layer. ^^^ But hey layer fits him just as well.

by Anonymousreply 285November 25, 2021 3:16 PM

Stand back and stand by, it's all smiles and thumbs up for the littlest Nazi and the both sides Grand Dragon. Dog whistle received and mission accomplished!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286November 25, 2021 7:08 PM

Is she a dwarf?

by Anonymousreply 287November 25, 2021 7:15 PM

I loved her as Bridget in Trolls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288November 25, 2021 7:23 PM

Biden did not comment on the case before the trial, r284, but you clearly enjoy making things up. A thoughtful and polite young man…who merely shot three people because of his hero complex.

by Anonymousreply 289November 25, 2021 7:31 PM

Hear hear r284

by Anonymousreply 290November 26, 2021 2:58 AM

Heil heil R290

by Anonymousreply 291November 26, 2021 6:55 AM

She looks “special”.

by Anonymousreply 292November 26, 2021 6:59 AM

For you, R289, because you want to play games with the truth.

[quote] Following the debate, Biden tweeted a supercut of white supremacists and militia groups, which featured an image of Rittenhouse overlayed with the audio of Trump's response to Wallace's question.

[quote] "There's no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night," Biden said in the tweet accompanying the video.

by Anonymousreply 293November 26, 2021 5:11 PM

Thank you proud boy. Now stick it up your asshole.

by Anonymousreply 294November 26, 2021 5:14 PM

R294 - currently working under the delusion that ignorance and extremism is a principle that serves the country well.

by Anonymousreply 295November 26, 2021 5:16 PM

I can't wait to walk down the street with my AR 15 shooting people.

by Anonymousreply 296November 26, 2021 5:18 PM

Oh, r284, ever the Kyle fangurl, you.

by Anonymousreply 297November 26, 2021 5:18 PM

I hope someone kills him. Revenge killing.

by Anonymousreply 298November 26, 2021 5:32 PM

Your trolling is helping...how, r298?

by Anonymousreply 299November 26, 2021 5:35 PM

Are you suggesting ,R282, that Kyle's mother is going to release a sex tape of her son to make him a celebrity?

by Anonymousreply 300November 26, 2021 8:36 PM

[R300] Fetal Alcohol Orgy: A Family Matter

by Anonymousreply 301November 27, 2021 4:35 AM

r300 — "Incels in Cells: MAGA Men Behind Bars"

by Anonymousreply 302November 27, 2021 4:47 AM

She was spectacular as Bridget in Trolls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303November 27, 2021 9:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!