Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OK which one of you bitches...?

Stophavingkids.org

[quote]We think it’s best and most considerate for humans to not come into existence, which for them will be facing serious and severe problems (that could have been avoided) and exacerbating problems that threaten all life and ecosystems on earth. Each additional human is a gamble with no guarantees. We believe there are no reasons for having children that aren’t self-focused (besides through force) and that having children is unethical and irrational—despite the fact that birth is a natural process.

[quote]A portion of all sales support an organization helping humans and/or other animals in need. This is meaningful fashion that promotes critical thinking and positive change. The November recipient is Dads Against Predators, a volunteer group based in Ohio of parents who pose as children online and then catch and expose adult men and women who are preying on children for sexual gratification. People who do this work can help to lessen the widespread child predator problem that exists everywhere humans exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 12:56 AM

I too am an anti-nataliat. Reproducing condemns the resulting children to death.

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2021 1:25 AM

Anti-natalist.

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2021 1:26 AM

I am also an anti natalist! Not having kids is the best decision I ever made, both for myself and for my non existent kids. David Benatar is a philosopher who writes about this subject in depth. Frau moms beware of link as it addresses uncomfortable truths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2021 1:57 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2022 11:16 PM

Earth is already overpopulated and it's quickly heading towards hell. I shudder to think of the kind of world people will be living in 50 years from now. It will be even more polluted. Forests and other unspoiled natural places will be scarce. Many species of animals and plants will be extinct. The things that need to be done to prevent this future must be done NOW and not much has been accomplished, thanks to human greed.

Having kids is a crapshoot. You could be the most loving, responsible parent and your child could still grow up to be a lousy person. I've witnessed this with some relatives. People who can't afford the expense have kids. People who want some kind of family "legacy" or a form of immortality have kids. People who want others to do their chores for them have kids. People who want others to be their nursemaids when they are old have kids. Reproducing is often a selfish act.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2022 11:32 PM

The West has practiced birth control and family planning (for the most part) for generations now. It's the third world shithole countries who continue to breed like sewer rats. Any discussion of birth control or family planning, or not having kids at all, is shouted down with accusations of "racism" and "eugenics." Nothing is going to change. The third world will continue to multiply and overbreed until Earth is total chaos. It's not going to stop.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2022 12:12 AM

Nine grammatical and rhetorical errors in the quote, at least.

Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2022 12:40 AM

Yes, and we are starting to see the increase in mass migration from developing nations to W Europe and N America. This will intensify each year, as more people lose access to drinking water and food sources. There will be no way any border control military groups will be able to control the movement of tens of thousands of people swarming across.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2022 12:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!