Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Still hate Hillary? Get over it: She was right about Trump then — and she's right now

It's time for a common front with political enemies — if they're willing to stand up against fascism, that is

During the presidential campaign five years ago, Clinton made the simple observation that a large percentage of Donald Trump's followers could be considered a "basket of deplorables" because of their racism, white supremacy, nativism, misogyny, religious hatred and other retrograde antisocial values and beliefs.

As I wrote here several weeks ago, "In many ways, Clinton was too kind. If anything, she underestimated how many Americans were in fact committed and enthusiastic human deplorables."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 30, 2021 10:24 PM

But the important lesson here has little to do with Hillary Clinton in particular. Defeating the Republican-fascist movement will require political pragmatism, in the form of alliances between individuals and groups who in the near past have opposed one another — and who no doubt will again in the future — but are now united in defense of democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.

America's democracy crisis truly is an "all hands on deck" emergency. There is little room for ideologues except where all parties can work towards a shared goal of defeating the Republican fascists, along with their followers, allies and agents.

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2021 5:51 AM

Oh yay. Let’s decide it’s her turn again for the 3rd time.

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2021 5:54 AM

I was right about her in the 1990s when she encouraged her husband to support Don't Ask, Don't Tell and to sign the Defense of Marriage Act and I'm still right now.

And don't give me all that bullshit about how it was the best we could do back then and things would have been worse if he hadn't gone along.

Make your heritage doing the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2021 6:13 AM

Why the hell are they still trying to shove Hillary Clinton down our throats? She was supposed to point out the bad things about Trump, and she failed cuz she lost.

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2021 6:36 AM

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2021 8:29 PM

I thought she was laying low because her husband was on Epstein's call list. A lot of people don't like her because she's a hypocrite. It's that simple.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2021 8:32 PM

r6, digs real deep into Trumps dirty smelly fat asshole!

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2021 8:35 PM

R7 Bill was a hypocrite too. Don't worry. The Clintons had their time. Let a younger more morally consistent Democrat take over.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2021 8:54 PM

Hillary is a stupid fucking bitch and her lifelong dream being crushed by a reality star will never stop being hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2021 8:55 PM

The Clintons are crooked and hypocritical. As were the Obamas. I'm a Democrat and I know this. They had their time, they need to go. The Democratic Party will continue to lose if we don't have higher standards and get real winners who can connect to the people. Nobody can relate to this rich old bag.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2021 9:00 PM

[quote]If anything, she underestimated how many Americans were in fact committed and enthusiastic human deplorables...

If anything she has no understanding of how her husband and how Obama were able to break through.

Calling a large part of the electorate a "basket of deplorable" is not how you win people over.

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2021 9:00 PM

r6/r8 loves to tongue Trump's STD pee hole!

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2021 9:08 PM

[Quote] I'm a Democrat and I know this.

Sure, hon/Boris.

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2021 9:19 PM

R11, Hillary was right about deplorable then, and what she said still holds true today.

And don't give us that total happy horseshit about how it will cost Democrats elections. She said that in 2016 and Drmocrats won back the House in 2018 and the White House in 2020.

Sorry that offends your hot house flower sensibilities. But go fuck yourself and the high horse you rode in on.

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2021 9:27 PM

I will never understand to my dying day how people could vote for this rapist.

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2021 9:32 PM

You can hate Trump and hate the Clintons. I didn't know that was mutually exclusive. Both were getting paid out by corporations and it's not like Bill was morally superior with his sexual harassment too. The Clintons are on the side of social liberalism which makes them the lesser of two evils. Republicans went fascist and never looked back. Hillary is smart and knows what she's talking about. Still don't like her. Unfortunately there's no such thing as nuance on this site.

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2021 9:34 PM

^^^^ Sure, hon/Boris!

by Anonymousreply 17November 26, 2021 9:36 PM

[quote] She said that in 2016

And LOST.

by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2021 9:36 PM

She won the popular vote, Jack ass.

by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2021 9:38 PM

[quote]Let’s decide it’s her turn again for the 3rd time.

And exactly who the fuck is saying that?

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2021 9:41 PM

Blame Robby Mook. He sent her to flip AZ when the rust belt was slipping away. Bill was ballistic!

Hillary thought she made Bill president. (the mechanic quote) Yet she lost because she didn't listen to him.

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2021 9:44 PM

[quote]She won the popular vote, Jack ass.

And that worked out wonderfully.

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2021 9:46 PM

Don't blame, Hillary. Blame the Russians. You should know that better than anybody, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2021 9:51 PM

[quote]Don't blame, Hillary.

Well, it's certainly the last thing she'll ever do.

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2021 9:53 PM

Why are you, OP, or anyone still talking about this has been?

And it was really stupid and impolitic of her to use the term "deplorables" as she did.

It's funny. I was just thinking this morning while waiting for the train that there really was something off about that woman.

Give it up.

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2021 1:56 AM

These posters who call everyone who points out objective facts about the democrats Boris are so fucking tired. You are a huge part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 26November 27, 2021 2:06 AM

[quote]It's time for a common front with political enemies — if they're willing to stand up against fascism, that is

And you're going to do that by rehashing the election 5 years ago? And centering the second most divisive political figure of that era? And recycling the "deplorable" name-calling that worked out so well for her. 5 years ago.

Meanwhile the other side is just going around saying the last election (the one from a year ago, in case you missed that one, OP) was stolen.

But you want to provoke them by claiming Hillary Clinton is our bulwark against fascism in 2022.

I'll see myself out.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2021 2:21 AM

NO r26. YOU are part of the problem because of your posting history here. CLEARLY you're a troll and that's why you are mad.

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2021 2:27 AM

[quote]Nobody can relate to this rich old bag.

Key work: RICH

Jealous, R10?

by Anonymousreply 29November 27, 2021 1:04 PM

[quote] I was right about her in the 1990s when she encouraged her husband to support Don't Ask, Don't Tell and to sign the Defense of Marriage Act and I'm still right now. And don't give me all that bullshit about how it was the best we could do back then and things would have been worse if he hadn't gone along. Make your heritage doing the right thing.

The collapse of democracy is your legacy. Four yrs if Trump = 600,000 dead and economic collapse. Then there's the immeasurable damage done to our democratic norms/institutions and our democracy. Its immeasurable and its ongoing. We are watching democracy come to an end in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2021 4:02 PM

[quote] Blame Robby Mook. He sent her to flip AZ when the rust belt was slipping away. Bill was ballistic! Hillary thought she made Bill president. (the mechanic quote) Yet she lost because she didn't listen to him.

The blame belongs on the voters who routinely choose white supremacy over everything else. Trump is an unfit, incompetent conman. His history speaks for itself. He was never qualified nor fit to serve as president or to serve in any public office. Not only did our idiotic electorate elect him. After 4 yrs of unprecedented corruption, economic collapse and 600,000 dead; 70 million voters tried to reelect him. He ran on white supremacy in 2016 and he ran on white supremacy in 2020. The vast majority of white voters will always choose white supremacy over competence and over everything else. Robbie Mook couldn't change that. Hillary Clinton couldn't change that. No Democratic "messaging" is going to change that.

by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote]The collapse of democracy

MARY!

[quote]immeasurable damage done to our democratic norms/institutions

MARY!!!

[quote]democracy come to an end

MARY!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote] MARY! MARY!!! MARY!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2021 4:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2021 4:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2021 4:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2021 4:25 PM

The country and the world would be in a better place today had she won. Instead, we got the most inept, unsophisticated, moronic, hateful white supremicist person on earth.

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2021 4:39 PM

When the Clinton's were in office ALL Americans across the board financially did BETTER. Every year they were in office. Look it up!

Keep bitching, fucktards!

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2021 4:56 PM

T38, Except for the millions whose jobs he sent away with NAFTA of course.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote] A lot of people don't like her because she's a hypocrite.

What are you, twelve years old, DefatTurd?

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2021 5:29 PM

It will come out one day that she actually did win.

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2021 5:31 PM

[Quote] It will come out one day that she actually did win.

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2021 5:40 PM

I sincerely believe that, R41

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2021 5:42 PM

R39 Thank You. I would be willing to bet only 2% of the commentariat here knows what NAFTA is.

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2021 5:43 PM

^^^ Trump ass licker / Boris

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2021 5:45 PM

It makes me wonder about the intellect of people who project , and you suck it up so lemmingly

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2021 5:47 PM

[quote] When the Clinton's were in office

I'll leave the unnecessary apostrophe to the Oh Dear trolls., but the Clintons (plural) were never in office.

BILL Clinton was in office and was the President of the United States

Hillary was just the first lady

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2021 5:49 PM

DLs Not Over The Hill Stans strike again

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2021 5:50 PM

No matter what the right-wing threw at her, Whitewater - Benghazi - Her emails - pedo pizza (each new accusation more unhinged than the one before), nothing stuck and all it got them was the "I just don't like her!" response from those right-wing supporters. No Liberal turned his or her back on her. And yeah, she won the popular vote by millions. Trump's win will always remain sketchy.

by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2021 5:52 PM

[quote] T38, Except for the millions whose jobs he sent away with NAFTA of course.

[quote] [R39] Thank You. I would be willing to bet only 2% of the commentariat here knows what NAFTA is.

I would be willing to bet that you don't really understand the impact of NAFTA.

Aw, Do We NAFTA?

Ira explains that when Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton all seemed to be against free trade agreements, he got genuinely confused. Is free trade good or bad? Was NAFTA good or evil? Are we down with TPP? He asked Jacob Goldstein of NPR’s Planet Money podcast to explain, once and for all, the pros and cons of free trade. (7 minutes)

More in Economics

633: Our Town - Part Two Dec. 15, 2017

Act Four: Let’s Do the Numbers

One of the things we were excited to investigate when we went to Alabama was to answer the question at the heart of the immigration debate: what does it cost taxpayers when we let in millions of immigrants, documented and undocumented? In Albertville, how much was it? We asked economist Kim Rueben and her colleague Erin Huffer to run the numbers.

513: 129 Cars Dec. 13, 2013

Act Eight

The last day of the month continues and the truism is accurate: some people get great deals because it’s the end of the month and they have to hit their goal.

503: I Was Just Trying To Help Aug. 16, 2013

Act One: Money for Nothing and Your Cows for Free

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2021 5:53 PM

[quote] nothing stuck

This may be the most delusional thing anyone has ever posted in a Hill-Stan thread.

EVERYTHING stuck to her. That's why people hate her.

They've tried the same shit with everyone from Pelosi to AOC and it does not stick the way it does with Hillary. The poor woman is like a fucking velcro strip for all their allegations. Something about her makes people believe the worst.

by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2021 5:56 PM

It "stuck" with those who didn't like her in the first place, the right-wing supporters and voters. You can say any bullshit to those idiots, like COVID-19 is a hoax, and Ivermectin is the right cure for that hoax that isn't real. Those idiots believe anything.

No Liberal was convinced by any of the right-wing lies about Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2021 6:01 PM

[Quote] EVERYTHING stuck to her. That's why people hate her.

KKKarl Rove started it. Americans will believe anything. Duh!

by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2021 6:08 PM

[Quote] No Liberal was convinced by any of the right-wing lies about Hillary Clinton.

Wrong.

by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2021 6:09 PM

R59, I highly doubt someone named “Goldstein” who workes for NPR gives a single fuck about the underprivileged people NAFTA screwed.

by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2021 6:10 PM

[Quote] [R59], I highly doubt someone named “Goldstein” who workes for NPR gives a single fuck about the underprivileged people NAFTA screwed.

Okay, r 59, your reply better be a good one!

by Anonymousreply 56November 27, 2021 6:11 PM

[quote]Defeating the Republican-fascist movement will require political pragmatism...

CORPORATE Democrats!!!!

Moderates!!!!

Neo-Liberals!!!!!

Looks like Salon has done a 180 on being rabid tub-thumpers for mountebanks like Bernie Sanders, huh?

by Anonymousreply 57November 27, 2021 6:17 PM

She wasn’t running for pundit of the year, she was running for president. Although what she says was true —-and reasonably obvious—-there is absolutely no gain in telling people whose votes you need that they are deplorable, even if they are. What point did that speech serve?

by Anonymousreply 58November 27, 2021 6:38 PM

Look at the shit Slate was running before the 2016 election: 'How to Choose Between the Most Corrupt, Least Popular Candidates of All Time;" "The 66 Things I Am Worried Will Go Wrong for Hillary Clinton in the Debates;" "This Video of Hillary Clinton Leaving 9/11 Memorial Does Not Look Good;" "Hillary Clinton Used File-Clearing Software BleachBit. Is That Proof of Wrongdoing?" "Hillary Finally Gave a Press Conference. It Was a Master Class in Obfuscation;." "Is Hillary Clinton Finally About to Meet With the FBI?

Slate was a big part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 59November 27, 2021 6:46 PM

I think you overestimate the number of people who read Slate.

by Anonymousreply 60November 27, 2021 6:52 PM

[quote] I think you VASTLY overestimate the number of people who read Slate.

Fixed

by Anonymousreply 61November 27, 2021 7:40 PM

I forgot all about the video of Hillary at the 9/11 memorial. She could barely walk.

by Anonymousreply 62November 27, 2021 7:48 PM

This moronic OP doesn't seem to care that she lost the SC for at least a decade for left wingers.

Maybe more but who cares right? Hills must be respected & even worshipped by left wingers.

by Anonymousreply 63November 27, 2021 9:18 PM

Hillary has always been right.

Not having Hillary become president and the subsequent fallout is the greatest single regret and disaster the United States has experienced in its history.

by Anonymousreply 64November 27, 2021 9:22 PM

[quote] Having Trump become president and the subsequent fallout is the greatest single regret and disaster the United States has experienced in its history.

Fixed.

And as we all know, there was but one politician who was so universally disliked that even Trump could beat her.

by Anonymousreply 65November 27, 2021 10:05 PM

Hillary should have stepped aside for Bernie Sanders. Bernie had the genuine momentum to compete with trump, it wasn’t manufactured like Hillary’s.

by Anonymousreply 66November 27, 2021 10:09 PM

It isn't whether she's right or wrong: people hater her!

by Anonymousreply 67November 27, 2021 10:23 PM

HILLARY AND HUMA KILLED CHILDREN AND DRANK THEIR ADENOCHROME WHILE THEY SCISSORED EACH OTHER DURING SATANIC SEX SESSIONS!!!!!!

I KNOW IT'S TRUE, I DID MY RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET!

by Anonymousreply 68November 27, 2021 10:30 PM

I knew that Trump was an asshole back when Hillary Clinton was going to his wedding and calling him a "friend," and I knew that Republicans are generally awful people long before she even ran for office.

Those weren't big revelations.

by Anonymousreply 69November 27, 2021 10:50 PM

Trump would have won r66 but you knew that. Try harder, hon. Sheeeeeeeeesh!

by Anonymousreply 70November 27, 2021 11:07 PM

[quote] Hillary should have stepped aside for Bernie Sanders. Bernie had the genuine momentum to compete with trump, it wasn’t manufactured like Hillary’s.

Could we put you BernieBots on some deserted island with the "Clinton should run again" people?

by Anonymousreply 71November 27, 2021 11:11 PM

[quote]Bernie had the genuine momentum to compete with trump, it wasn’t manufactured like Hillary’s.

Trump would have stomped him into the dirt. Bernie would have lost the electoral AND popular votes.

by Anonymousreply 72November 28, 2021 12:54 AM

Horseshit, R70-R71-R72. You must be Debbie Wasserman Schultz. It’s on the record that Sanders was the only candidate Trump was afraid to debate. I read articles from pundits at the time that Sanders, not Clinton, had what it took. You just keep spewing your nonsense on here, though. You’ve had plenty of practice since before the primary even occurred.

by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2021 1:16 AM

and what about the dramatic decline in contributions in to The Clinton Foundation aka Clinton retirement fund once she lost the Presidency? Down from over $200M in one year to $33M in 2017. Was dysentery in Africa cured?

by Anonymousreply 74November 28, 2021 1:19 AM

Dig deeeeeeeeep into that fat Trump ass hole and feast, r74.

by Anonymousreply 75November 28, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote] The Clinton Foundation aka Clinton retirement fund

Oh my God! Move the fuck on!

by Anonymousreply 76November 28, 2021 1:30 AM

R74 For me everything isn't either Clinton or Trump. More like neither nor. You have a limited outlook.

by Anonymousreply 77November 28, 2021 1:33 AM

R73, get real, Bernie lost to Hillary and Hillary won all 3 debates against Trump. The dirty Russian oligarch money that sponsored Bernie's and Trump's 2016 and 2020 campaigns is what put Trump in the WH. It's only you who and some Russian propaganda brainwashed idiots who think Bernie is relevant.

by Anonymousreply 78November 28, 2021 1:42 AM

R76 I have. I'm not the OP and distrust the Clinton's and Trump. Let's not turn any of them into something they aren't and never were.

by Anonymousreply 79November 28, 2021 1:43 AM

Clintons. No apostrophe.

[quote] Let's not turn any of them into something they aren't and never were.

Then stop the bullshit about the Clinton Foundation.

by Anonymousreply 80November 28, 2021 1:46 AM

R31 has made the only salient point in this entire unhinged thread. Trump is a symptom, not the cause. No amount of well-intentioned liberalism will solve it, aside from radical action. We live in strange, desperate times. John Brown-types abound. I myself try to be adamant about developing a rhetoric that doesn't end up mimicking-- it is distressing how terms like fascist have been dumbed-down to the point that we cannot even realize when it may be staring at us in the face. This is not a problem confined to the USA, either.

by Anonymousreply 81November 28, 2021 1:57 AM

R80 it's not bullshit regarding the Clinton Foundation. They were always about themselves just like Trump!

by Anonymousreply 82November 28, 2021 2:13 AM

It is bullshit. Nothing anyone can ever say, ever show you, will ever convince you. But it is bullshit. There is absolutely no evidence the Clinton Foundation was ever used by the Clintons for corrupt purposes.

by Anonymousreply 83November 28, 2021 2:15 AM

R83 What were donations the donations for? Political influence? What has the Foundation done with all that money? And why the enormous drop in donations after Hillary didn't win the Presidency?

by Anonymousreply 84November 28, 2021 2:20 AM

[quote] For me everything isn't either Clinton or Trump. More like neither nor.

R77 needs to go take a 10th grade civics class. We have a 2 party system at the Presidential level--it's either an R or a D. Your vote for Nader or Jill Stein was essentially a vote for Republicans. If you want to vote Green Party, vote for them for city council where they can't do too much damage.

by Anonymousreply 85November 28, 2021 2:22 AM

r81 = one post troll.

by Anonymousreply 86November 28, 2021 2:22 AM

All of that about the Clinton Foundation is public information. If you truly cared, you could find out quite easily.

But you'd rather believe the lies of those who hate the Clintons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 28, 2021 2:25 AM

R87 look up Dominion and the FBI and IRS investigations into the Clinton Foundation. If you really care!

by Anonymousreply 88November 28, 2021 2:27 AM

Put r84 on and read. He writes "Let's go Brandon!" in other threads. That should say enough.

by Anonymousreply 89November 28, 2021 2:28 AM

R85 not talking about the 2-party system. Talking about Trump and the Clintons.

by Anonymousreply 90November 28, 2021 2:29 AM

r67 = r74 = r77 = r79 = r82 = r84 = r88 = r90 = the guy who writes in other threads "Let's go Brandon!" and talks to himself in this thread. Put him on ignore and read.

by Anonymousreply 91November 28, 2021 2:36 AM

R89 You're a typical basement dweller obsessed with 'Trump's STD pee hole' and 'Trump's dirty smelly fat asshole' and 'Boris'

by Anonymousreply 92November 28, 2021 2:38 AM

R91 Norman, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 93November 28, 2021 2:40 AM

r92 = r93 = the troll list I posted at r91.

You all know the drill with repig cunts like him.

by Anonymousreply 94November 28, 2021 2:44 AM

Stay pressed r92 / r93.

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2021 2:44 AM

You poor dear, r96. Stay pressed.

by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2021 2:48 AM

Hillary has never given a single fuck about gay men, and yet you people on DL embarrass yourselves groveling at her feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2021 2:48 AM

Hillary has never given one single fuck about gay men, and yet the gays at DL constantly embarrass themselves by groveling at her feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2021 2:48 AM

Idk why that double posted, but it was worth repeating! Your Queen is dead, your king is through, they’re not coming back for you.

by Anonymousreply 100November 28, 2021 2:49 AM

R97 You always repeat yourself. Repetition doesn't make something truer or more persuasive.

by Anonymousreply 101November 28, 2021 2:53 AM

[Quote] You always repeat yourself. Repetition doesn't make something truer or more persuasive.

Were you looking into a mirror while typing this ^^^^? Projection isn't pretty, hon. Maybe you should work on that, dear/troll/Boris.

Stay pressed! Hee!

by Anonymousreply 102November 28, 2021 3:01 AM

R102 besides childish twaddle, do you ever have anything new to contribute to a conversation except your tired old mantra!

by Anonymousreply 103November 28, 2021 3:04 AM

R89 R91 . . .I'll let you go back to talking to yourself. No one else is buying it.

by Anonymousreply 104November 28, 2021 3:08 AM

Coming from you r103? Now that's rich.

by Anonymousreply 105November 28, 2021 3:08 AM

I finger myself to [italic]Mein Kampf[/italic] in my doublewide trailer

by Anonymousreply 106November 28, 2021 3:15 AM

That headline is sure gonna change some minds.

by Anonymousreply 107November 28, 2021 3:28 AM

Hillary Clinton was the first First Lady who walked in a Gay Pride parade, idiot @ R99.

by Anonymousreply 108November 28, 2021 3:30 AM

Exactly, r108.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 28, 2021 3:58 AM

R109 lol, what a coincidence, she came to pander to votes just as she was running for Senate. Self-serving Bitch as always.

by Anonymousreply 110November 28, 2021 4:28 AM

Nemesis follows hubris. If you're going to insult people, don't ask them for support.

by Anonymousreply 111November 28, 2021 7:25 AM

R108 see R3 for your reality check.

by Anonymousreply 112November 28, 2021 11:49 AM

[quote]Both were getting paid out by corporations and it's not like Bill was morally superior with his sexual harassment too

Actually Bill and Hillary at least had the balls to face congress. Trump was such a pussy he couldn't even do that.

by Anonymousreply 113November 28, 2021 11:55 AM

R109 And four years later she said, "I believe marriage is not just a bond but a sacred bond between a man and a woman."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 28, 2021 12:51 PM

The phrase "get over it" universally means: "You're right, I know, but I hope a little bullying will make you shut up."

by Anonymousreply 115November 28, 2021 1:00 PM

Fox still hates Hillary. I just checked out their YouTube channel, full of ant-Biden stuff, like his admin is on the verge of colapes. Basically they are saying that Biden cant possibly run again because of his age and no one likes Kamala. Therefore in their simplistic minds, that only leaves Hillary which they think is a Rhino which they would love to run against or AOC who is too young.

So guess who their target is? Pete Buttigieg. I noticed there seem to be an all out attack on him lately on social media. You can tell it's orchestrated because some of them have infected the DL with their homophobic remarks and they use the same language and talking points. The YouTube channel that talks about his Amazon bio has a hate factor of 10 to 1. Not saying everyone likes Pete but that's way out of proportion. And when you click on all the anti-gay haters on there, all shadow accounts with profile pics of cats or other non de-script images.

by Anonymousreply 116November 28, 2021 1:07 PM

I don’t care for Pete. Not on twitter. DLer.

by Anonymousreply 117November 28, 2021 1:37 PM

R116 you sound Paranoid, Chasten. His bid for the Democratic Presidential nomination didn't fare go anywhere fast and as Secretary of Transportation he seemed more interested in parental leave.

by Anonymousreply 118November 28, 2021 11:52 PM

R108 it was a photo op for the carpetbagger and carpet muncher who was running for the Senate in NY state.

by Anonymousreply 119November 28, 2021 11:58 PM

What r 120?

by Anonymousreply 121November 29, 2021 1:15 AM

Hillary's been right about the right wing since the 1990s at least. There IS a vast right-wing conspiracy. Even the most opaque dullard can see it out blatantly in the open now after Jan 6.

And that is about the destruction of democracy for under this system they can never win in a fair election.

by Anonymousreply 122November 29, 2021 1:21 AM

R122, not a right winger but it’s obvious to most people that the right wing have been correct about Hillary and her Hubby since the 90s. How many have they killed? How many women has Bill raped and Hillary threatened to keep them quiet?

Most people don’t buy her claim to be a champion of women when her husband has harmed so many while she stood by.

by Anonymousreply 123November 29, 2021 1:33 AM

R123, = Trolling, with old questions that have been answered over 2 decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 124November 29, 2021 2:10 AM

This entire thread is infested with a few anti-Hills troll.

by Anonymousreply 125November 29, 2021 2:14 AM

* trolls

by Anonymousreply 126November 29, 2021 2:15 AM

Get real yourself, R78. Sanders was undermined in Clinton’s favor. Who won the debates between Trump and Clinton proves nothing about Sanders’ potential efficacy against Clinton, and I’d like to see your ironclad proof of the “dirty Russian money” you claim for him. I know he’s accepted lobbyist money and there’s the article I linked. I’m willing to investigate and not so willing to believe everything I’m told outright. It’s quite possible you’ve described yourself and others on here (whom I can’t see) with your phrase of “propaganda brainwashed idiots.” Nothing personal, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 29, 2021 2:48 AM

Hate Hillary and Trump is a clown.

These things can both be true.

by Anonymousreply 128November 29, 2021 2:50 AM

Actually, you can hate all three.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 29, 2021 2:59 AM

Hey moron @R112, Hillary Clinton was against 'Don't ask don't tell'.

by Anonymousreply 130November 29, 2021 3:27 AM

Hiltz was pro gay but anti-gay marriage. Then she evolved, so kind of a mixed bag, but then once she did it she stuck to it. I am surprised to learn up thread the first First Lady to ever attend gay pride. Did not know that.

by Anonymousreply 131November 29, 2021 3:32 AM

[quote]Sanders was undermined in Clinton’s favor

No he wasn't, he got the same deal.

The nasty Russian stooge should have never been allowed to run. He hated democrats for decades, his only purpose was to purge votes from democrats.

by Anonymousreply 132November 29, 2021 3:32 AM

R132 Not a fair deal according to those leaked e-mails from the DNC that saw bias against Sanders which resulted in Debbie Wasserman Shultz resigning as chairman after a call from Obama in July of 2016 and Donna Brazile admitted in 2017 to forwarding debate questions to the Clinton campaign. Something the lying bitch vehemently denied in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 133November 29, 2021 11:58 PM

The biggest tragedy was not getting Hillary as president in 2008 with Obama as her vice president. I gave up on America then. It would have been good for her, for him, the country and the world.

by Anonymousreply 134November 30, 2021 12:06 AM

^ and even better for Bill. Keep the bitch busy and out my hair!

by Anonymousreply 135November 30, 2021 12:09 AM

R114 I wonder if Hillary ever said those words to Bill who obviously viewed marriage as a political move.

by Anonymousreply 136November 30, 2021 12:54 AM

R132 is a trolling revisionist.

by Anonymousreply 137November 30, 2021 3:05 AM

If you're calling Bernie Sanders a "Russian stooge," you're as big a troll as any Trumper.

The entire premise of this thread is meant to trigger Democrats and create conflict. How many of you fell for it?

by Anonymousreply 138November 30, 2021 11:55 AM

R137 has a problem with reality!

by Anonymousreply 139November 30, 2021 10:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!