Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are so many threads greyed out?

I don't block anybody and have asbestos eyeballs, but recently I have seen an influx of greyed out friends in the main feed. It could be political or about The Real World. Had DL started censoring?

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2021 1:02 PM

[quote] Why are so many threads greyed out?

Because we are not one of their faaaaaaaaaaaaaaans!

by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2021 4:38 AM

They are not MY threads though!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2021 4:40 AM

Some trolls were red tagged and that blacks out all their threads even if that particular thread wasn't offensive.

by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2021 4:46 AM

It's the fraus FFing the threads they don't like.

by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2021 6:09 AM

Muriel found out some trolls and their sock puppets had been firing 99 W&W a minutes so she has blocked and banned them and got their threads greyed out. DeFugTurd was one of the hideous trolls.

by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2021 10:10 AM

Any thread that starts off with something like "....part #386" will instantly get FF'ed by me. Think the "Gap Store Playlist" or "Theatre Gossip" trolls for example.

Any BRF/Queen/Markle/Harry also instantly get FF'ed by me. It's not a matter of "censoring" people on here, it's more of an issue of dealing with people relentlessly spamming this site non-stop with these topics.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2021 1:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!