Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you respect gay men more if they've had a lot of sexual partners?

For the purposes of this poll, you get to define "a lot" however you wish.

I'm curious because this seems to be an underlying assumption on the other thread about how many sexual partners people have had.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2021 7:43 PM

Only whores respect other whores.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 3:55 PM

Vivian Vance

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 3:56 PM

I don't equate sex with morality

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 4:20 PM

Well, there was a poll option for that, r3. But thanks for announcing it so dramatically.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 4:31 PM

Go get dat dick!

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 4:37 PM

Define "a lot" of sexual partners

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 4:39 PM

I voted yes. Get that dick while you can still get it for free. There will come an age where you're going to have to pay for it, or go without.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 4:42 PM

I voted no, but it depends. If I get the impression that they are promiscuous in order to compensate for some mental issues, then definitely no. If I get the impression that they are simply sexually free-spirited, however, then it doesn't make any difference to me.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 4:48 PM

Gay men in general, it makes no difference to me. I don't want a serious partner whose had thousands of lovers though. I prefer discreet and selective men.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 4:58 PM

There would be a huge amount of envy in people who were never able to get much sex and that would be mischaracterized as lack of respect.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 5:05 PM

[quote] Define "a lot" of sexual partners

Clearly you did not read the original post.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 5:51 PM

Where's the original thread? Link?

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 5:54 PM

I'm going to guess that it was this thread, but OP can confirm:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 5:55 PM

Beware of trolls and their seemingly innocuous polls.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2021 5:58 PM

That was indeed the thread, r13.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2021 6:01 PM

I only shame the individuals when they are slurs, in which case I make sure they get exposed as messy bottoms. LOL

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2021 7:09 PM

Sluts*

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2021 7:09 PM

I was promiscuous because it was fun, not because I had mental issues.

Then I found a great partner and I stopped.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2021 7:14 PM

I was a slut because I had mental issues but I only realized it later.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2021 7:41 PM

We are horrified by them as they have likely acquired a sexually transmitted disease and do not use antimacassars on their divans!

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2021 7:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!