Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real ID - got mine today

I took the vision test and the girl goes "uh when was the last time you had your eyes checked. Right now your score gets you daytime driving only" I said, "Gimme a break it's 8 am and I have been smoking pot all night, I think i am still high." She stares at me, laughs, and says "okay try it again." I passed.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 5:27 PM

When I took my first driving test at 15, I was so anxious that I forgot to take off the parking break. I kept pressing the gas and sweating, saying “why isn’t the car moving?” The test guy gave me a few tries and then pointed to the parking break.

After the test, he said “I’ll pass you. Consider it a Christmas gift.”

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 2:14 PM

No one talks like that IRL. FAIL. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 2:15 PM

Vision test for Real ID ?

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 2:20 PM

They do if you’re renewing from a non-Real ID, R3.

Except in my state, and I’m guessing all, they have NOT been giving eye tests for months due to Covid, lying liar OP.

Fail.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 2:26 PM

In CA you can be randomly chosen to retake the vision test, and also an abbreviated version of the written test, that includes a normal driver license/ID, or the Real ID, which is either stand=alone ID, or part of your driver license. So of course, its likely. That said, I don't believe OP's story, so 0/10

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 2:54 PM

In Texas, when you renew your driver’s license in person (once every twelve years), you have to take a vision test.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 4:32 PM

r4 Nope OP here. Not in Ohio - they are making all renewals take vision tests. They wipe it down after each test.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 5:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!