Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beyoncé and Jay’s latest commercial for Tiffany’s & Co.

Love it!!! My goodness. Beyoncé is unstoppable. She looks so beautiful!! Also, I love the commercial. She looks like she’s enjoying herself.

Her husband really should lose that hairstyle already though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2021 3:21 AM

When did she become a white woman?

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 1:59 AM

Coming from a commercial banking and investment banking background, I'm wondering how many people on this site realize that most (like, um, probably all) celebrities published net worth's are exaggerated by 10x ... or more.

I'm left with the feeling that the public would be severely disappointed should they hear the real digits, so PR has to do a Barnum and toss out these totally horseshit numbers that the public just sucks up as part of the fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2021 2:04 AM

R2 get over it. You’re so upset by their wealth and success. You do this on every thread about them. It’s sick. Just stop

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 2:06 AM

R3 - Um, you've got the wrong guy. I've only been a site member for like three days. My family includes a well-known billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 2:08 AM

R4 just because you made a new account because your accounts keep getting red tagged doesn’t change that it’s you.

Also, you claimed to be an educator on another thread earlier. Get it together.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 2:10 AM

Beyoncé is FFFFAAAAKKKKEEEE.

She and her hubby are scammers.

Trashy, tacky and she speaks like an illiterate 3rd grader.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 2:13 AM

She literally is always acknowledging she is black. She didn’t bleach her skin. Grow up looney

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 2:16 AM

R5 - Oh, there are some strange people on here, aren't there. At any rate, the same question stands. R3 and R5 I guess adds credence to my wondering that some people would be disillusioned, if not downright angry, to hear otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 2:17 AM

The oppression these two have suffered as black people in America is hard to fathom.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 2:18 AM

I have somehow missed her entire career

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 2:21 AM

I think she’s tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 2:21 AM

They drag that poor little girl everywhere. She'll end badly. Kid should have the right to a childhood and privacy.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 2:25 AM

r12 she is spoiled rotten and already has a stank attitude

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 2:27 AM

I know this is supposed to be all elegant and “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, but it looks cheap and fake like “The Honeymooners”. Those white sunglasses, the white nail polish on her claws, the trailer park hairdo with the slut strands; it’s very cheap-looking. She’s a beautiful wealthy woman who always looks like she shops on 116th.

My something nice: Blue Ivy is growing into her looks a bit. She was very homely, but looks cuter in this video.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2021 2:28 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2021 2:51 AM

Corny AF and dull ad.

As wealthy and of African ancestry....poor taste to accept job to represent Tiffany, beneficiary of brutal diamond trade and most people are concerned with surviving these days.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2021 2:51 AM

[quote] Corny AF and dull ad.

[quote] As wealthy and of African ancestry....poor taste to accept job to represent Tiffany, beneficiary of brutal diamond trade and most people are concerned with surviving these days.

She - and he - are tone deaf......in more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2021 2:53 AM

r17..you’re right. god they could be doing so much with their Positions and power.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2021 3:01 AM

Just like the last one, it is fine and Beyonce looks great, but she needs to drug Jay-Z and cut off whatever in the fuck that is growing on his head. The man is 51 years old and looks like he is growing a bonsai tree on his head.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2021 3:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!