Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan McCain - Nathan Lane is a DICK!

Saying "It made me so mad because I loved him before I met him."

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 1:57 AM

Its always been known that he does not suffer fools gladly.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2021 11:48 PM

She doesn't realize she's become irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2021 11:50 PM

Was there another thread about this that I missed? I had to do a Google search for context. For anyone else who missed it:

[quote]McCain dishes on The View's guests, revealing who she liked and who she didn't.

[quote]'James Comey was so slick and rehearsed that he was a terrible guest. Rachel Maddow same thing,' she says. [bold]'Nathan Lane was a d**k. It made me so mad because I loved him before I met him.[/bold]

[quote]'Jamie Lee Curtis is one of the most wonderful angel ladies. Terry Crews has always been an incredible guest. Tyler Perry is lovely, smart and so supportive…he has this miraculous energy about him, it's gravitational.'

[quote]But she says the worst guest of all was Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro.

[quote]'She came on the show and told us we all had Trump Derangement Syndrome, and when we pushed back, she became instantly enraged.'

[quote]Pirro ended up throwing her microphone, hitting McCain on the chest, and claiming she had done more for black women than Goldberg ever had, while throwing around the word c**ksuckers at all of the hosts.

[quote]'Who says c**ksucker, much less shouts it 1,000 times?' asks McCain. 'It's the dumbest word.

[quote]'I heard Whoopi yelling at her to get the hell out of the building.

[quote]'Pirro went on Sean Hannity's show that night and recalled the episode as if she'd been an innocent victim and Whoopi was insane. I yelled at my TV when I saw that.'

[quote]Donald Trump Jr. was also awful when he came on for the show's 5,000th episode, the conservative host said.

[quote]'It was a disaster. He packed the audience with Trump supporters and brought his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle who I used to work with at Fox News, before she was fired for allegedly sending around penis pictures.

[quote]'It felt a lot like an episode of the Jerry Springer Show or an MMA cage match.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2021 12:02 AM

She praised Rachel Maddow to Andy Cohen on WWHL just yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2021 12:05 AM

I will always love Nathan Lane just for how hard he laughs at Martin Short as Jiminy Glick when he gets asked about working with George C. Scott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2021 12:18 AM

I love it when a vile human being complains about another human being who is equally vile.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2021 12:24 AM

Meghan you dear dick...it takes one to know one.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 12:40 AM

I like her. She should go on Howard.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 12:42 AM

Meghan, as everyone who knows her can attest, is funny and endearing on-camera and off. Such a sweetheart!

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 1:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!